H&M NIGGER OUTRAGE

Are black people a lost cause? this was not a protest, it was simple vandalism,how stupid can they be, they fight racism with violence, just like black lives matter movement, don't they realize that those stores employ their own people? that now that they closed all of them, their overall unemployment rate rose even higher, why do black people always look for something to chimp out about, are they really a subhuman race? it's not even a meme at this point, can someone give me a reasonable argument how will this profit them and will this somehow destroy racism? don't they understand that by doing things like this they prove the stereotypes to be true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IgBRBfB7EE
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-42676127
youtube.com/watch?v=LEK-bCxlpY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers are stupid bro keep calm and mow the lawn

WE

That's a good example of pratical consequences of low IQ.

>"How dare you call us shithole!"
>chimps out because of a shirt

>Our people cant tolerate racism anymore!
Solution?
>Lets have our people fired and destroy their business.

h&m is a great store, i find alot of good clothes there. fuck these niggers. they should leave the area and never return.

>YiDiYiyayaysDaDeAhPipilEmploy

is that a bitcoin address?

Every fucking time

>foresight
they have none

>next up in YiDiYiyayaysDaDeAhPipilEmploy
Zimbabwe

Fucking niggers don't deserve our clothes anyway. But the Swedes are too good-hearted.

if you needed this h&m thing to show you that most blacks are a lost cause i think you are a lost cause

If I had a time machine I would go back and stop slavery, they wouldn't be in the countries then

>Are black people a lost cause?

obviously
/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=5IgBRBfB7EE

Every single nigger chimpout is just so they have an excuse to loot stores. They aren't capable of thinking far enough ahead to rationalize the consequences.

Blacks are like the nihilists in Dostoevski's "Demons". They only know how to destroy, but not to build up.

Negros will Riot and protest after losing their jobs, because Negros attacked the store shutting it down.

Monkey see, monkey do.

This is true. Niggers lack any sense of foresight. That is why Africa is such a shithole. In the Congo, when due to an accident an electricity supply cable of a hospital breaks, it takes 5 days for them to fix it.

I had an older friend who came from a colonial family. His father paid a local nig to mown the land of his estate there. When later in the afternoon he came back, the nignog was taking a nap under the tree, with only half of the lawn mowed.

When he asked the nig why he didn't mow it completely, the latter answered "le broum-broum ne marche plus" (the brum-brum doesn't work anymore). It just ran out of gas, but the nigger couldn't think as far as just refilling it.

I have tons of stories like that. Once we sent them all sort of modern farming equipment, tractors and whatnot. They just broke (more like completely ravaged) them all within record time and then just let them rot.

If you get bullied and oppressed by other race all the time, you'd be mad too. How is that hard to understand?

Stop treating black people badly. Stop oppressing them. Stop racism, and then you'll see they'll stop being angry.

Niggers are willing to organise and physically fight for their beliefs, why you all sit on the internet and complain instead of fighting for yours, LMAO.

>calls them niggers
>calls them subhuman
>wonders why black people are angry and chimps out a lot

If people call you subhuman all the time you'd chimp out too.

bbc.com/pidgin/tori-42676127

SPIT ON HIM BRADDAS

Maybe because they are...

>niggers
>organize

Seen the pic in the OP? Seem to be pretty effective.

Lol this is on german news, they spin it as 'protesters' and HM is at fault and should apologize.

WUZ

or ship them back to Africa after freeing them

DEY FUHRER KNEW DE WAY

Floyd Shiambu is an elected member of parliament within the 3rd largest party, the EFF (economic freedom fighters).

Marxism + gibs = Economic Freedom

Not even making this shit up.

H&M is bombarding me with shitty multicultural photon of niggers and white women. They deserve every bit of it, especially because I know they intended to make niggers look superior

>pic
If people keep invading you and stealing your resources and making you their slaves and oppressing you, you'd have those kind of house too.

I feel like you'd enjoy Empire of Dust - its essentially just a documentary of a chink manager confronting that exact behaviour.

niggers dont organize but can be organized
ie >free stuff at h&m uganda right now

kek

Not really

You gotta admit it's poor PR making a kid wear a shirt that refers to that kid as a monkey.

So stop stealing their resources, stop oppressing them, stop preventing them from getting rich, stop calling them names like nigger or subhuman, stop racism, and you will see they will become rich and stop getting angry and chimping out.

You all are stupid. YOu call them names, and wonder why they chimp out. You steal from them and prevent them from getting rich, and you wonder why they are poor.

Use your brains. You're the reason why black people are the way they are now.

A black kid*

they literally cannot stop being racsit

You know most Romans lived in huts with thatch roofs too right?

That's bullshit, the colonization and exploration of the sub-Saharan Africa started in the 19th century. Before the evil Europeans came they where left on their own and what did the do? Nothing...

I bet the production team thought
"oh we can't put the black kid in that shirt but it will be racist if we don't so let's put the black kid in it"
Of course if they had produced the ad without any black kids they would of been called racist too.

I'm really starting to think that they are gently gearing up for a full on race war, the jews want to provoke black people into killing all the white people for them

Parents referring to their kids as little monkeys is a common form of affection.

The boy's African mother clearly thought so.

>Muslim lecturing anyone else over slavery
Top kek. Who do you think was selling the slaves to (((us)))?

Also
Maybe if they had a higher IQ they would have been defending themselves from Muslim slavers and Euro colonialists with muskets instead of sticks.

There is nothing wrong with that shirt.

It's only bad PR because nigs chimped out over it.

nah, i enjoy the idea of genocide.

H&M depicted a black kid wearing the same shirt every other race fucking wears in an advertisement, and I'm supposed to accept the lie that makes H&M racist or any of this looting is justified?

Fuck off. People like you who hold Africans to lower standards because you genuinely think less of them are the biggest problem, and why Africa is currently looting H&M locations because some retarded suggested that a black lid wearing the same thing as every other kid was racist.

Pic related, it's one of seemingly infinite shirts that refer to children as monkeys. If you think it magically becomes racist when put on a black child, you're the racist.

>physically fight for their beliefs
Now that would be a good thing, were this the 19th century

what has become of german fashion

We did the same to the Middle East and South America and the New Americas even. Are they as poor as Africa now?

you are the person equating blacks with apes. it's a fucking shirt. if you think it's fine for a white kid to wear it, you're the actual racist

>turban mermaid

what the absolute fuck?

That is pretty spectacular
>Zim kicks out the Boers
>Population begin starving to death
>Ecologically near-identical Zambia welcomes Boers
>Yields rise so rapidly their new problem is now "ensuring adequate storage" for the record surplus

THIS. Imagine if whiteys went full Kristallnacht errytime the jews pulled their anti-white shit.

i don't think it's that serious, black people are the ones who made it racist by comparing themselves with monkeys

Black people don't refer to there kids as monkeys. In the US there's obvious history of referring to blacks as does or monkeys in a derogatory sense. You may not see that because you're white, but this was bad PR, although I do think it was unintentional.

And obviously the black mom would be OK with it. She doesn't want flak for accepting money for this.

>be frog
>get called smelly surrender monkey by every burger online
>keep doing my thing
>jokes stop
>some of these burgers become good friends

The quintessential essence of man is to be in control. If other men have power over your mind, if all your actions are reactions, then you are subhuman.

thx m8, already seen it
I feel for the chink, the man is telling it like it is

As apes*

Can we please make drugs legal and turn off the welfare so they can all starve to death

Underrated as fuck.

That wasn't coupled with a history of literally being owned by burgers and after being treated as subhumans.

Monkey has being a racial slur in the US for a while. I agree it wasn't intentional, but it's just bad PR to have a black kid wearing a shirt that calls that kid a monkey.

I'm so fucking pissed off that I can't even write down what I really feel about this.

says the mudslime...is anything related to pisslam, not related to stealing and killing?

>Black people don't refer to there kids as monkeys.

Yes we do, don't fucking erase my family to push your narrative. You're the one who's racially applying any sort of simian reference to black hate. How are people supposed to shed racism when fuckers like you keep dwelling on it?

Humans are great apes, all of us. Referring to your offspring as your little monkeys is just common with PARENTS and ADULTS in general, you stupid ignorant fucking taint-tonguer. Fuck off.

problem is you can call me subhuman all you want but i have reality to counter it, so it rolls right off my back. no need to "chimp out"

middle east use to be able to do the same until islam destroyed the entire civilization and brought it back to the stone age....granted westerners creating a use for the oil they sit on top of, and ways to extract and transport it, has helped some.

>Call Niggers monkeys
>They chimp out in response
It's like pottery.

How condescending to suggest that the mother had no moral agency and ask H&M to have her son model a different shirt.
She said people are overreacting.
Yet shitlibs and their black allies think they know what's best for her.
This is why black subculture is so toxic.
Crabs in a bucket.

Am I a bad person if I laughed at the "smartest monkey in the jungle" hoodie?

>Ai suka wena
Gay

the t-shirt tried to bring them a message that they could be proud about and that's how they respond, SAD!

Baltimore. "Get rid of the racist white cops!" Things go to shit. "Whitey come back!"
Detroit. "Get rid of the racist white business owners!" Things go to shit. "Whitey come back!"
Zimbabwe. "Get rid of the racist white farmers!" Things go to shit. "Whitey come back!"

things like this make me so mad, like i don't even care about skin color that much, but when someone shouts in my face that i'm a racist, that will legit make me racist against that person, and what kind of mindset is that? all white people are racist?

NIGGERS AND THERE SHIT HOLE COUNTRY.

Yes, but what else does H&M have to do? They took it down, apologized, they don't know a nigger is going to be offended, the kid's mom saw the hoodie and had no problems.

I think I saw the pic on a scroll and didn't notice shit, I see an article about it and I lost it,I had such a good laugh, i questioned my life because I haven't noticed that a black kid is wearing "monkey" shirt the first time

>don't they realize
>realize

You know we talking about niggers. Right?

I doubt that. I've never seen that happen in the US, which is where most of this PR debacle is from. I've seen white people do it in parks, never blacks.

Like I said, it's a PR debacle that's completely on the company. I don't doubt she had moral agency, but that probably wasn't on her mind. Just that her kid had a modeling gig. It's not her job to perceive what would go down as a PR debacle, that's on the PR wing of the company. Obviously not all blacks think it's a PR debacle, not even I think it's that big a deal. But I can see why a lot of blacks are upset about this and this should've been an easy thing to fix. Most PR debacle happen because people aren't really focusing on image.

Ai suka wena!

Perhaps this is H&M’s 4d chess to remove all negros from their stores?

You're right there they couldn't have done much else.

> H&M sees the light and realises that having nigger models is too toxic.
> Returnd to White Human models in all campaigns
> sees relationship between cancelling groids, and sales increas in products modelled by whites.

Niggeroids BTFO'd

should be
>when you think your entire race is.....

I'm not in the US you stupid fuck, not to mention your anecdotes don't mean fuck all when you're stating whether something's true or not. It doesn't matter that I've never seen a flightless bird in person before, flightless birds fucking exist.

This is fucking grade school level of thinking.

I need the President of Zaire one, where he wants "the old colonial masters" back.

it's probably a good thing that nigger didn't start fucking around with gas

So PR debacle = not paying lip-service to a small minority of highly sensitive people?

Most ordinary people, like the mother, don't care about the low self-esteem of people who are offended by trivial slogans.

H&M stores are full of cctv, so the vandals will probably get arrested. meh

If you're going to be called racist no matter what, why not go all in.

being racist online and in real life is different, luckily for me i live in a small town without black people, we only have like 3 or 4 Chinese people who own shops here, i'm not really a violent person, and i'm open minded when it comes to race, i never experienced anything bad from black people in real life, but from day to day they just fuel my hate when i am online

> Niggers chimping out and causing carnage at any trivial excuse

Nobody is surprised.

They are every bit like this in real life. Exposure to niggers made me a racist.

>I've seen white people do it in parks, never blacks.

Black people are not a monolith.
Who the fuck are you to decide how black people treat their children?

You probably wouldn't speak like that to a group of Haitian parents.
They'd hopefully tell you to go fuck yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=LEK-bCxlpY4

what are they gonna do when there's no white people left though

>serbian leftist
jesus christ

Don't forget, that record surplus was DURING a drought!