Have you noticed that the left pushed no conspiracy theory about trump and NK after the hawaii incident...

Have you noticed that the left pushed no conspiracy theory about trump and NK after the hawaii incident? Yet everything that the right can manipulate they do?

Do you guys really believe you're the best tempered people? the most logical people?

Literally everyone thinks they are "the most logical person", and literally everyone is wrong.

pity reply

>frozen
They're already dead so I would pull the lever

That meme is fucking horrible

Those frozen embryos could be black

So I pick to save the toddler because he looks drawn caucasian

the toddler is white, not sure about the embryos

the fuckup was by dems, moron. why would they try to hurt their own?

I find the right justifies a lot of the bullshit they do for the 'greater good' or whatever, with the thought that

>the left do this too

Like the average liberal is all about the forcible suppression of opposition, like a typical fascist. Not wanting to hear your bullshit is not the same thing as false flagging something.

>this life is worth more than that life
>it's okay to routinely kill them
leftist logic

Since this is completely hypothetical I make myself Superman and fly fast enough to save both.

This would make more sense if it was a choice between killing 1000 pregnant womans babies vs killing 1 toddler. As is stands the frozens embryos arent guaranteed to develop into children.

The left probably doesnt even know what NK means and probably thinks Hawaii is an island in central america
They don't push theories because they're too dumb
All they'll do is probably cry racism and say Trump is no capable

>Like the average liberal is all about the forcible suppression of opposition
No not at all. Thats why you get your life ruined if anyone even considers what you said to be racist

That's the point, it's to make you say, Oh, I guess I support abortion after all

Double land drift.

Trumptards will believe literally anything

That's why Alex Jones is paying his ex wife $50K alimony monthly, that's how rich these morons made him

in this 1000 embryos, how many are non whites?
is the toddler white?
it should be easy enough.

No a pregannt woman is not the same a fetilized frozen embryo. The embryo still needs a womb to develop. The pregnant woman will actually produce a child.

considering neither are actually on the tracks I think were good here

>ITT: autistic alt right kids

Everyone is white

youll be doxxed and gassed when the time comes commie

I mean to be fair, there's more to it than saying something racist. I could say fuck niggers to all my friends right now and not a one would think I was racist.

Post examples or this is now a bait thread

>pizza gate
>gamer gate
every single gate

Multi-track drifting, of course.
This is now a trap thread.

What side are you on? youre attacking the right wing while using words like tranny. So you're surely not a leftist. Dont tell me you are le enlightened centrist.

Trick question, all of those embryos are fertilized by an autistic Sudanese man, you can kill them all.

I dont pull the lever.

Like Russiagate?

WTF I love disco thots using abortion as contraception now

>Russiagate
>Pissgate
>Gorillagate
>Shitholegate

This is fucking bait and a slide thread

>Australiagate
>Pissgate
>Kangaroogate
>Shitholegate

Multitrack drifting, just to promote equality.

I'm not necessarily pro life, but i understand the argument that is not articulated in msm.

- Pro Life people believe embryos are people, they arnt right or wrong but its a belief.

- Pro Choice people promote a narrower definition of what is a person again its not right or wrong but their belief is different.

I understand completely that abortion has had some postive effects on society, most famously by reducing crime. But understand completely that we as americans had to narrow the definition of what a person is in order to do that.

We should be extremely weary whenever someone proposes narrowing the definition of what a person is, this is the definition of dehumanization. Hitler claimed jews and the handicripples wernt people and that is why it was okay to kill handicripples and jews.
Of course you might make the argument that the negative effect on society he had was much worse than destroying embryos would be, and you will find people here that think the opposite.
But the comparison is especially valid since those same eugenics institutes that influenced hitler in germany were he same people that started planned parenthood.

tl;dr - do not take lightly, anyone arguing (((logically))) to narrow the definition of what makes a person a person. None of this is "science", and anyone telling you it is, is a lier.

>divert to toddler
>then gif

desu im just bored, figured i'd just play a prank bro