Abo swimming pool

Are Abos the missing link between apes and 'humans'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dppvm0sm4Ns
theaustralian.com.au/opinion/columnists/a-long-tradition-of-abuse/news-story/74a11f05cbffcb09a9f97d9408bb25ce
quora.com/What-will-happen-if-one-has-less-or-more-chromosomes-inside-his-or-her-body
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/7opmcr/passengers_from_papua_new_guinea_pose_for_a_pic?sort=top
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

G

no just a "spin-off"

Sopa de Negro, Uma Delicia

They are the step that comes before apes

Well, they not only split off from the rest of humanity long ago, but they average about 6% denisovan admixture, which is a largely unknown, extinct human relative that lived in Asia. Not even modern Asians have this admixture, just abos and other oceanians like papuans, etc. This admixture could explain why they look so fucked up.

Dead end. They're not a link to anything but obsolescence.

2:20 youtu.be/dppvm0sm4Ns fucking depressing. kek

I think abos are better than Negroes.
They're not as violent, are they?

One of you aussie cunts needs to get a drone and mess with those people. I always wondered what it would feel like to play god to some tribal idiots

>nigger IQ
Reminder, Gorillas deserve human rights.

you will never find the missing link because it does not exist

Aren't they supposed to be cannibalistic child murderers? What is the current consesus on Sup Forums about abbos?

This. Humanity has 23 pairs of chromosomes. Apes gorilla and other great apes have 24 pairs. Logically, this "first" human would've had no mate to impregnate. The fossil record shows this missing link never existed.

A very important event in the life of a young male Aboriginal is the initiation ceremony which makes him an adult man, and is performed at the first signs of puberty. These initiation ceremonies consist of circumcision and the incision of scars on his chest, shoulders, arms and buttocks. The wounds are filled with sand in order to produce larger scars. In the case of a young girl the initiation ceremony happens at the onset of the first menstruation, when scars are incised on their buttocks. She is then deflowered by members of her own marriage class, after which she can cohabit with all young men who are classed as possible husbands.

For the young man circumcision is followed by subincision when his beard starts to grow. The young man is seated on rock while his penis is split open with a stone knife along its full length on the underside. The penis, once split open, is pressed flat against the rock on which the young man is sitting. The Aboriginals explained that this is done in order to make it “lighter and more beautiful".

A red blossom is placed in the wound because the penis is to be as red as possible on the inside. After the young man has been initiated in this way he is allowed to make stone spearheads.

TL;DR

You need to complete penis splitting quest to unlock ability to craft stone spearheads.

>WHEN is the sexual exploitation of children not abusive behaviour? The answer, according to Robert Manne, is when it's found in traditional Aboriginal settings

>"Aboriginal marriage was usually devoid of elaborate rites. Often the bride was simply handed over after she had been ritually deflowered. In some northern tribes, female kinsfolk pierced the girl's hymen with a digging stick and then led her to her promised husband ... Elsewhere, as in central Australia, a group of male elders would take a girl out into the desert and perform introcision - cutting the vulva - with a stone knife and then all have forced intercourse with her.''

>Forced intercourse is perhaps too genteel a way to describe pack-rape of a minor, but her meaning is clear enough. She also notes that: "In many Aboriginal societies, such as those in the Great Victoria Desert, intercourse before puberty and marriage was countenanced and even encouraged. This early sexual activity continues and Aboriginal communities have extremely high rates of teenage pregnancy.''

>Flood draws a clear connection between past and present practice. If there is to be a new era of zero-tolerance and if the federal Government's interventions on behalf of Aboriginal children in the NT are to have any chance of succeeding, there will have to be a comparably frank debate about the role of tradition in legitimising present-day abuse.

theaustralian.com.au/opinion/columnists/a-long-tradition-of-abuse/news-story/74a11f05cbffcb09a9f97d9408bb25ce

Read the whole thing.
Fucken abbos. And Australian sjw's who believe some noble savage bullshit and defend this shit.

The negro is the most violent and vicious creature to roam the earth.

>All cultures are equal
>But who am I to judge

Abos are the missing link between apes and mutts.

>Humanity has 23 pairs of chromosomes.
People with downs syndrome have 47 chromosomes. There are quite a bit of people with less or more then 46 chromosomes and they are perfectly capable of breeding with humans with 46 chromosomes.
quora.com/What-will-happen-if-one-has-less-or-more-chromosomes-inside-his-or-her-body

That was found to be incorrect last year mate after latest study. No denisovan

They're just like us. I say we let them into our nations and breed with our women.

Human though,what a convenient abandonment of evolutionary thought. Your what-about-ism is intellectually bankrupt.

are gorillas the missing link between men and niggers?

English say the Aboriginals never made the connection between sexual intercourse and reproduction.

Then again, the Aboriginals say the same thing about the English.

They are insanely ugly, even as children. It's truly a wonder how the human beings can reproduce with these creatures. How rare are mixed marriages with abbos among Aussies?

Holy shit that’s so fucked up

Nah, m8. They still said abos had denisovan dna (albeit a lower 1%). It's just that they claimed the estimate of 6% by Krause/Paabo was "wrong" and asserted that the difference was actually due to it belonging to another extinct, yet to be discovered hominin which not enough is really known about to judge.

I wonder if a single attractive pure abo exists. Just one 100% abo that looks better than a 6/10 white girl.

Empathetic, intelligent, white humans are a mixture of homo sapiens and homo neanderthalensis. Dumb fucking niggers are pure homo sapiens. Aboriginals have to be something else, but no research will ever be done and released because muh political correctness.

Apes are the evolution of Abos.

Apes are humans you silly goose

These abos were actually let on to the plane like this. Top kek. The Reddit thread is even funnier. Normies don't want to disrespect their rich culture, so anyway who mentions how disgusting it is gets downvotes

Leddit thread:

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/7opmcr/passengers_from_papua_new_guinea_pose_for_a_pic?sort=top

It blows my mind that racial egalitarianism is a concept when Aboriginals exist

Just imagine if a white guy rubbed his ballsack on a flight attendant's leg. They would go to prison for a long time and there would be outrage online if a similar picture existed.

No, chimps are the missing link between humans and niggers.

Does this mean that niggers are human?

Did the water get dirty before or after they jumped in?

no they're not.

they are very much human buddy and personally i respect them as such.

>TL;DR
>You need to complete penis splitting quest to unlock ability to craft stone spearheads.

LMAO

Those aren't abbos.

They look like Papa New Guineans or something.

yeah i like aboriginals. they were a dignified and culturally fascinating peoples before the whites came. now they are but a tragic and lost people. not all of them are so bad tho. there are wise and successful aboriginals around. a lot of them still prefer to live on the land and try to replicate their old ways, whether foolishly or not. There is certainly still much aboriginal culture existing which is still beautiful and interesting. some of their artwork is stunning. they are an expressive and sharing people

i have compassion for aboriginals. i think australians should. after all, who introduced the alcohol which is ruining them? they are people and they are very cearly deeply ashamed of the problems their communities are facing. it is heartbreaking bro.

call me a cuck. whatever. im not gonna be an edgy fuckwit on this one and just spew the same unoriginal "abbos aren't human hahaha"

different sub species is a different and more plausible question but non human? glaringly ridiculous.

What makes you think they're human? Their brains are 15% smaller than whites. I'd say they're not human on a philosophical level and questionably human taxonomically. On top of that they can hardly beat monkeys on IQ Tests. I think they should be closely watched by a government agency to ensure they aren't abusing their children, abusing drugs, or any other subhuman behavior. Race mixing with abos should be banned as well.

Underrated kek

Abbas are the missing link between whatever came before the apes and apes

Tbh either Abbos or Andamanese probably are and the cradle of humanity was probably actually in SEA.

yeah.... ur probably right.

i was just thinking of their emotional depth. spiritual connection to land, some of the artwork they do. when you see aboriginal ppl who were brought up with white people they are really white-seeming and smart. so yeah i'll admit they are mentally inferior perhaps but i dunno when we draw the line on being human or not, and i dunno if aboriginals, when described accurate and truly, make that cut or not. im unsure man

its an interesting question tho

i guess animals have emotional depth. dogs have emotional depth. animals probably have spirtual connection too. animals dont do artwork tho.

shits not looking good for my optimistic view of aboriginals. uh oh

You usually only see it with half/quarter breeds, kinda how a mixed african, black skin on white facial structure (If you're lucky) can look cute. Never seen or heard of a white person fucking a 100%, it all happened hundreds of years ago

Read , top to bottom, and realise that the alcohol is the least of their worries

I agree. I think the tree branched at some point and Abos went one way and greater primates the other. The African made their split around the same time gorillas and bonobos sprang forth.

They can't blame that one on "muh Africa," either. Koko also scores significantly higher in math and reasoning skills than black and Hispanic high school students in D.C. and Baltimore.

Gorillas are definitely more highly evolved than jigaboos.

What a raw display of courage and selflessness.
I hope he can box ...