Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_MgJTa7SDaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks crane

What's happening here??

Crane collapsed on Mecca

A large construction crane fell down

That little kid in the middle of the screen really fucking got it, jfc.

Crane of Peace

Hehe

>tfw an inanimate crane has done more to rid the world of shitskins than me or you

Kek is dead. Only Moloch now.

/ourguy/

Based crane

To be honest I'd worship anything that gave me power

Fun fact: The crane in the video was operated by the Saudi Binladin group.

Nah, Moloch is a soyboy faggot. Only boomers and pajeets would worship a cow.

Other fun fact: it fell on 9/11

rofl

He eternal ram is the thread that binds your hate and fears. The ultimate sacrifice is giving into all of the hate, embracing the decay. This world is rotten to the core, a world ruled by evil men and yet here you are preaching morality on your high horse as of this will grant you salvation. All that is left are fragmented shards of time, and we are all too busy to stop and think why that is..do you understand incel? We spend our time counting sheep while the horned goat floats on clouds made of purity and innocence.

I fucked moloch in the ass

See guys, that's your god: he thinks you're so important he smashes you like ants in the special place you made for him.

Feed me the eyes of the bull, or else surely I will starve.

What a load of bull. Moloch's been castrated.

When was this, anyway?

on 9.11, also plasco building last year on 1.19 - you still believe in false flag? think again, maybe it's similar to uss liberty

I see it now. Chaos reigns in the heart of man, and with chaos is a time for change. Change is suffering, for man is both the sculptor and the marble.
ENJOY THE GROWTH PAINS, LADS - THE FUTURE IS GLORIOUS

youtube.com/watch?v=_MgJTa7SDaY

Fucking furry...

TYBG

Thank you, Baal.