Uhm, if white people dont want immigration and refugees...

Uhm, if white people dont want immigration and refugees, maybe they should stop exploiting non white/ 3rd world countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_conquest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Genocide is the answer to your question, now get back in the oven.

Half of blacks are classified as mildly retarded and the other half are like dumb white people.
Does anyone really want people like that in their country? This is what an average IQ of 85 means.

sage
Sup Forums is not what it used to be

We stopped doing that about 50 years ago, germany was completely obliterated around the same time. as was my own country and we have rebuilt and become as powerful and stable as we were before. Its not our fault anymore if they are struggling if anything they should thank us for teaching them how to not use voodoo and how to use penicillin you fucking faggot. (also america didnt have a colony in africa and if you say Liberia your a faggot that was just to get rid of niggers)

If you niggers work as hard as you look for excuses ... . Probably you wouldn't live in shit.

Btw, why Hong Kong and Singapore don't bitch about "exploitation"? They are proud of being British colonies. Oh! I forgot! They're IQ 105 Asians, not IQ 70 niggers.

On the subject of "exploited territory" here is an example of a territory we exploited. a healthy first world country that does just fine. weird how its a white country too

>Meme flag faggot
I think shit like OP won't burn well.

fuck off meme flag faggot.

>Africa is such a shithole not even the ocean wants to enter there.

>BUT MUH COLONIALISM
Colonialism was a net economic drain to the colonial powers, you stupid nigger. Also, not all the former colonies are complete shitholes - see pic related

This whole argument is based upon the false belief that all races have equal cognitive abilities. Africa has always been a shithole, and this is because of evolution. White countries recovered in the 20th century from ww2 while africans didnt after colonialism.

You mean those resources that the natives had no idea were there and no desire nor technology to exploit them themselves?

They were shitholes for millions of years before the white man and will remain so as long as the white man is gone

It's funny, now the chinaman are stealing what's left, after whitey bailed out.

If the niggers think that whitey was bad, they're going to be in for a shock when they try to chimp out against the chinks.

To be fair, they're having an annoying time dealing with Africans

Isnt that picture from Andaman, India?

Yes I think so. It's the place where people haven't had any connection with the outside world right?

Even the ocean keeps away from africa.

> Exploit.

These continents are still incredibly wealthy. The local populace are merely too retarded to work their own land. Your post should say "why a I such a dimwitted faggot that don't understand personal responsibility?".

sage

africa has been dependant on whites since first contact.

FUCKING MEME FLAG

Niggers, the eternal victim. What a classic fable.

Do people really think there are no ressources left in africa, it's filled to the fucking brim with everything you need, and do they think european countries didn't develope on their own?

>we have rebuilt and become as powerful and stable as we were before
Are you delusional?

fucking lie, currently china is the greatest exporter of africa and litteraly buys the continent from its corrupt governments

european power also invested in the colonies and stopped the slavetrade
and africans aren't even grateful
honestly they may be mroe happy if they could enslave each other again and sell their nighbouring tribes to the arabs, which actualy happens.

europeans massively cultivated their lands by planting things, When was the last time you saw an african doing that for example? Europeans tend to obsess about their gardens, literally come home from work spend tons of time in their gardens. These people can't even grow their own food or have basic infrastructure and yet they pretend that because of a few minerals or whatever by some colonialists they can't into agriculture, what does that even mean? The meme is a complete joke.

>do they think european countries didn't develope on their own?
>do they think

It's a shithole for a reason.

Finland was a colony for nearly all of its history.

Tell you what if we can send all the refugees back and foreigners America will never leave the United States

They killed several people that washed up there. We let them.

Definately bad excuses to say the least.

Africans had a headstart and they still failed.
>tl;dr one group fucking up another group is only wrong from a certain perspective, all that matters is that you aren't a filthy fucking traitor.

*Definitely sorry for the misspelling.

Did you know that Somalia is sitting on massive natural oil supplies that would put the middle east to shame? And unlike so many middle eastern countries, whitey is shitting themselves to go to war for it? Too bad about all that corruption in the government and violence on the streets.

But no, I'm sure it's the white man stopping them from being a superpower.

>You're better than us, so you should kill yourself and let us help

If that was true the why the fuk are there so many damn worthless Somalians in America I hate Somali and so much I would gas them all

Kill all. Niggers

It's not our fault that niggers are too stupid to exploit their own resources.

They can't even get it out of the ground by themselves. It's like the richest black man mansa munsa they like to refer to. Live on top of a goldmine. Go to mecca dump all his gold to the point where it was almost worthless. These people just don't think it's incredibly sad.
Niggers are like. I just have to sit here WHERE MY MONEY AT. haahaha

Why ARE they starving? Did whitey take all of the trees when they left?

if africa is "all out of resources" why is china spending billions to extract them? Why didnt the africans bother to do so. Plenty of people live there and are doing jack shit. Why doesnt a community band together and make an industry they can all prosper off of without having to be told to do so or paid in advance, knowing the reward will be for their children who have work and money to earn?

Africa as a continent has the potential to be the wealthiest continent, even after the evil europeans took some wealth for the gift of attempting to bring civilization to it, then left allowing africans to run it alone as the africans wanted.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_conquest

It's like if they just do nothing, somehow everything is going to be great. They have no idea how much everyone else constantly work to maintain and create things. I think the assume in a silly way that things are just like that by default. They don't understand that it was a process of a shitload of work to get that. Similarly they have all these things, what do to they do. Meh, why bother. I mean it could benefit everyone of them, but man it's a lot of work you know. heh.

>I think (get it?)
That they're just lazy because of the heat what we should do is get a whip and beat the fuck outta them until they're as smart as Muslims

>if africa is "all out of resources" why is china spending billions to extract them?
It's filled to the fucking brim with sickening amounts of all kinds of things, hilariously partly because they never used them. It's like untapped because they never tapped it for themselves.

Empire of Dust should mandatory viewing in all schools. Maybe that's happening in the alternate timeline where Jews don't exist.

The next time we colonise Africa we won't make the same mistake the Rhodesians did.
All niggers must die.

Have all the African (black) countries swap populations with all the Western (white) countries, and keep all of our infrastructure......You would see a thriving successful Africa and crumbling failed Western nations....FACT

What did we take from you that was so fucking valuable? You cant eat gold and ndiamonds can you. You can still grow fucking food and raise animals. Nobody is holding you back but yourself you retarded nigger.

I love how the oppressive whitey "argument" can be dismissed with one word.

Sentinelese.

> not even Oceans want to fill Africa
LMAO
> they should stop exploiting non white/ 3rd world countries.
How can we exploit them in a mutual agreement on gathering of resources?

I like how Spain gets off scot free in the cartoon

>implying we even took their resources
Europeans didn't even get a chance to properly exploit Africa's natural resources, despite building vast networks of roads and railways that were intended to transport men and produce to coastal areas.
Two world wars utterly destroyed any chance of exploiting said natural resources, and by the time the infrastructure was ready, all the private money had run out and public interest in such ideas disappeared.
The only true resource being exploited is oil which is mostly shipped to first world countries because it's too expensive to construct proper refineries in Africa, while entities like the EU actively work against the export of other produce to EU countries to prevent competition with farmers in Europe.
This idea that Europeans went and stole everything is nonsense, mainly because nobody had actually claimed 99% of all Africa's resources, and the fact that 99% of those resources are still there.

When you left your country allways made shure their was a nice stable puppet government in place except for israel

They were told to fuck off after building the necessary infrastructure and then the niggers ruined it. It's hilarious.

You have to ask yourself why did they ruin it, why the fuck didn't they just not use it for their own benefit. Because sadly that's how they are.

>if white people
(((white people))) It is the elites that are politically connected that go in and negotiate with dumb niggers that have no idea how to negotiate. But keep blaming whitey you dumb cunt.

They didn't use it because they don't understand how it works, it's an uphill battle like siyifos. You know that greek legend? With siyifos? it's a futility paradigm. He's tasked with pushing a stone up a hill but as soon as he gets to the top of the hill because of the weight of the stone and his capabilities.. the stone falls down and he has to start all over again. What's missing ofcourse is participation of those you are trying to help. That's how it is like with a lot of these people.

*sisyfos pardon the spelling.

Now ofcourse with the european mindset its team effort that helps siyfos complete his task that he can't do alone. it takes team effort but in the african it takes effort to even get them to consider a team effort. It's easier to just pretend that eventhough you have all that is necessary and you could be filthy rich if you just did some teamwork for yourself and your people. That instead. Ah shit is fucked up because some white people or whatever.

and then the bolder roll down the hill and there's not even a sisyfos for them to even start pushing the boulder up the hill in the first place. Because they have these things and don't care.

A european spend more time in their garden after work than niggers do with agriculture. They just complain that they cannot do it.

If exploiting people makes you deserve immigrants, Israel should have 1 billion immigrants.

If you want to feed yourself you should spend your entire day thinking about how can i do this for myself and my village and my nation, what can i do to make this better. Nah.. who cares, we told whitey we're starving n shiet, they saw the black babies, they send some food for the senpai. And i'm tired of it as one of the nations who per capita give the most voluntary donations to africa i think that needs to fucking end. It's going nowhere. Nobody robbed you you fucking idiots you have so much natural ressources it boggles the mind, but you don't even use it, not even now. You act as if Africa is depleted. really.. So a few minerals of a vast thing is the reason why you can't grow your own food. Nah sorry you fucked up. That excuse is worn out.

Why not? He's a flaming faggot.

>Muh exploit excuse
Shut the fuck up. Central Africa and beyond have been living in mudhuts ever since antiquity and they have absolutely NO excuse for being so underdeveloped. They had everything - resources, good soil, good climate, wasn't surrounded by enemies and yet they still didn't evolve for shit. Any other civilisation would have thrived and become a civilisation with imperial ambitions or advanced in science/culture. Instead, they sticked to mud huts, licking the cows anus and washing their heads with their urine.

Funny thing is that China is actually stealing all of Afrika's resources atm, but your white guilt is blinding you to this.

shame they didnt knock down the sea walls when they left

Maybe you shouldnt have sold off your people and lands in exchange for some shitty guns and shells.

I hate diamonds. Except for industrial use, of course.

I'm all for boycotting the products of Africa, to stop the needless exploitation of those poor people.

From what OP says, the products from Africa aren't being controlled by Africans, nor do they benefit in any way.

And after the fuss raised by so many after my president allegedly called some African countries shit-holes, it's clear they aren't. They said so.

We should leave Africa completely alone. They don't need the white man; or his money.

They say "Don't bite the hand that feeds" I guess it's assumed that the hand will stop feeding you if you do that..

How many bites does it take? Until we can't use the mangled hand? Die from blood loss? Turn how many cheeks? Taking taxpayer funded foreign aid measuring in the billions, while simultaneously crying about how they aren't shit-holes, and how great they'd be without whites "interfering"?

Boycott that shit.

#notmyhand

They simply aren't white enough to be evil. Nor are the Dutch.

How is that shirt so clean

Europe was already advanced.

>most of the wealth sits on Eastern Europe

Yes. I recognize the buildings in the background.

you do know the origins of humanity comes from Africa

Staged.

and Spain and fucking BRITAIN are left uncovered

If we take so much from Africa....why are exports from Africa so low?

Alt hype has already done a video debunking this cartoon. In all fields folks.

You do know that when humans left Africa for different environments, the groups could not have possibly evolved the in the same way, and at the same rate. Separate groups of a species, living in very different environments, with very little breeding between the groups will develop different characteristics, INCLUDING brains and intelligence. Evolution either is, or it is not. Why does the self named "party of Science" reject science? No exceptions for niggers. Nature does not recognize affirmative action or welfare.

You know that Africa has the largest reserves of natural ressources in the world right? And they also have the largest ammount of subteranean water sources. They're just too fucking retarded to exploit it.

This is retard logic.

Six year olds grow past this petty mindset

Also saged.

>If we take so much from Africa....why are exports from Africa so low?
RACISM!!!

>Colonization was only a small fraction of the history of Africa
>Africa had all the time and then some to become a superpower continent
>Instead, they build mud huts and throw spears

Why would we leave resources to savages who don't know how to use them. Those resources are much more valuable than those people. Why do we have to take the people just because we took the resources?

Well maybe the Africans should've tried to built something worthy of a society, such as an organized effort towards allocating their own resources, instead of laying in the sun all day. They deserve to be ruled, the weak should fear the strong etc.

So you're saying that europe and the US took resources out of africa without giving nothing in return? Because that is blatantly untrue.
Said resources were bought. Africans received and still receive trillions from the resources they sold to the west.
It's what allowed african countries to buy: ships, cars, roads, well engineered buildings, expatriate workers to manage what africans cannot and the millions of trips made by wealthy africans to europe to purchase designer handbags.
It's not the white man's fault that blacks are too stupid to actually managed the money they got.

We sent thousands of people. They sent millions.
If you think colonialism is evil you must think immigration is also evil.

Why does the self named "party of Science" reject science? No exceptions for niggers. Nature does not recognize affirmative action or welfare.

Someone was acknowledging these disparities when these programs were adopted. Blacks vote en mass in agreement, lol.

Also include how racist math is to all those future engineers; and the steps taken thus far to end the tyranny that is education.

This picture would be accurate if it had a bunch of vacuums sucking up all the wealth

this is not accurate. South America was a colony too. Most of Europe states had a colonial like relation with their imperial states.

That's what we did tho

Lol exploiting. Why dont these shitholes quit exploiting themselves? Funny how we can fund and build the infrastructure for oil production in Saudi Arabia and Venezuela, but Venezuela is broke as fuck while the house of Saud is doing well. We have handed countries entire economies only to see them get squandered time and time again.

If Africa had all those wonderful resources before Whites arrived, then why didn't they use the resources themselves?