Local man cucked so hard he isekai'd himself

>local man cucked so hard he isekai'd himself
How beta can you get?

>Yomeiro Choice got cancelled for this

>local man cucked so hard he isekai'd himself
But that's wrong you fucking retard.
Truck-kun did it.

What a fucking beta. and do fucking tell me when he isekai'd he got a fucking cock hungry slave.

Sauce?

Chapter 2 when

He's probably another faggot who didn't do anything and only waited for that promise.

Like every beta isekai protagonist he gains a massive harem of fantasy heroine cliches including two princesses, a loli sensei, a reincarnated beastgirl slave, an elf, a dwarf, another beastgirl, a village girl from not-Japan, a reincarnated duke's daughter, a summoned hero, etc. that he is utterly unaware hold romantic feelings for him because he's dense as neutronium.

And then he drops ALL of them like a hot potato the moment the girl who cucked him gets summoned. Who turns out to have been madly in love with him this entire time and rejected the man he saw her walking with.

But because he's SO INCREDIBLY BETA he misunderstands that they're dating despite the girl rejecting the other guy multiple times right in front of him and distances himself from them because he's not worthy and never tells the girl his true identity.

Wait wait, didn't something get canceled because he was hired to do this instead? Was that Yomeiro Choice? Hilarious, Seirei Gensouki is truly meant for the patrician NTR crowd.

To be fair, he only chickened out the first time he saw her, and meant to talk to her the next day to confirm her feelings, but then she got isekai'd.

Sounds about right. Does he have any rivals or villains that are also gay for him? There's usually one of those.

Source please?

>tfw you keep starting isekais with like fuck all translated chapters

Seirei Gensouki.
The manga only has one translated chapter.

oh this. i found this absolutely unbearable

>ongoing WN
Time to waste my unlimited time cheat.

does he also have the ability to steal abilities?

Naw.
99% of the male characters are evil dickass noblemen though. It's honestly almost xianxia-like with how often they try to murder the MC for dishonoring their name despite being nothing more than a filthy commoner.
Meanwhile 99% of the female characters are virginal pure-hearted maidens.

No bingo tho; he got you there, lad.

Dropped so hard it reached China

He's the type of MC that's so fucking OP he doesn't need an ability steal because he can perform every skill everyone else has at a higher level to begin with.

Oh yeah, he's that "weak MC that's secretly strong" kind at the beginning too. He got mocked for not being able to perform magic, but turns out that's just because he has an absurdly strong spirit contracted to him that stops him from using silly, weak human magic.

Jesus fucking Christ, reading this gave me diarrhea, I am literally shitting myself right now.

>Evil God
>Devil King
How is this not the same?

I bet he also has some kind of appraisal skill.

He actually doesn't, but he does have an Item Box (tm) that none of the other isekai'd Japanese have because the elves gave it to him for being such a swell dude.

He carries a fucking house in it. I repeat, he has a portable house.

>71 translated chapters
Picked up, I guess.

Oh, I remember reading this for a little to see if it went anywhere. It didn't.

It did have beastgirls/elves/dwarves though, so that's a bingo.

>He carries a fucking house in it. I repeat, he has a portable house.
Does he enter the box or does he pull out the house when he wants to go inside?

How would it be?

One is the king of demons/ devils, the other is an evil god.

Danke user.

Isekai is supposed to be escapist trash, just embrace it.

The former is jashin, the latter is maou, they're entirely different cliches that only overlap occasionally.

The former usually runs the reincarnation/transportation scheme behind the scenes and has godlike powers (obviously), the latter is just a really fucking strong evil overlord.

What was that isekai series where mc gets reincarnated as a sword?

Premise seemed interesting because he actually had to rely on others and work as a team instead of "secretly" solving all his problems with OP powers like the typical isekai.

>can't do weak magic
>has all the powers but better

>oni-sama enters the world of isekai but all of his repressed sister fucker emotions come back
>scared and confused after years of aspergers Nii-sama rewrites his isekai world to ANOTHER isekai world so he can deal with his emotions through outlandish characitures of his desires and emotions
>eventually he will find his confidence, beat the bad guy and end the isekai world returning to Magic School and his government job
>this time however, he has his drive back
>this time he's gonna save Miyuki from his aunt

S A S U G A O N I I - S A M A

>fucking Riz and Tenkla get wasted on this series
Is there no god?

THE DEADLY JAPANESE TRUCK STRIKES AGAIN.

He actually doesn't have to rely on people.

My reincarnation as a sword or something, he actually kills a bunch of shit on his own.

>What was that isekai series where mc gets reincarnated as a sword?
Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita
>Premise seemed interesting because he actually had to rely on others and work as a team instead of "secretly" solving all his problems with OP powers like the typical isekai.
That's mostly because his catgirl loli wielder is weak, on his own he was pretty imba and could probably have become even stronger. Although that might be falsified beyond the translated chapters.
I like the idea of being a cute girl's sword but I would much rather be a shapeshifting armor for one. That would be great. Maybe I will write an isekai story myself about that one day.

Reminds me of the Swordians from Tales of Destiny. I like weapons with personalities.

that one is actually good.

I read the summary on novelupdates and I got to say, I felt a cold shiver go down my back. And not the good kind.
Why cant there be a action/fantasy series without some kind of isekai theme to break the balance

There are plenty of them
But you don't give a shit about them. You rather follow series like these and complain about them

These beta self insert type MC's are so fucking pathetic. Why do people keep reading this kind of shit?

This is appropriate.
MISUNDERSTANDINGS: THE NOVEL.
> Be a kid
> Fall in love with your childhood friend.
> She moves away and years later when you are in highschool, you find a school nearby her school to be close to her.
> Sees her talking with another friend.
> Immediately chickens out
> DOUTEI! (Coward! Virgin!)
> Misunderstandings
> Years later and you die.
> Be reincarnated into another world. Isekai.
> Get strong, get a harem, get white hair along the middle.
> You are also on a revenge quest.
> Childhood friend and her buddies get summoned.
> Turns out she loved the protagonist and it is a misunderstanding he had. But also, the friend she was with is in love with her and he doesn't like it.
> They meet and misunderstandings! They separate later!
> The asshole that wants her to not get near the mc makes up excuses and she has to stay. NTR attempts.
> Misunderstandings!
> mc is still growing his harem while the misundertandings are still there.

The latest WN volume for this was hilariously bad and it's patently obvious the author has run out of fucks to give when it comes to the WN version (the LN version went off in another plot direction a while ago and is apparently much less retarded) and is just trying to tie up loose ends as fast as he can.

>MC finally buckles down and dedicates himself to seeking vengeance on the guy that killed his parents
>past few volumes have been foreshadowing how strong this guy is since he was once a contender for the title of Strongest Dude Ever and runs a powerful mercenary organization
>despite being unable to track down the guy for several years MC's search suddenly goes super smoothly
>part of his search involved accidentally bumping into the local emperor, beating his ass, and threatening him for information before hightailing it out of the country with no repercussions
>goes to the neighboring country and immediately finds out where his target's general location is
>just casually wanders from village to village until he finds him
>it turns out the guy was responsible for kidnapping one of the princess heroines earlier
>his job was ACTUALLY to KILL her BUT he spared her and teleported her to a faraway land BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT'D BE FUNNY (the real reason was the author needed a heroine to be rescued this volume and bullshitted a rescue job on the spot)
>MC just HAPPENS to bump into the guy the moment he's going to kill the heroine despite having NO IDEA the heroine was in this country to begin with
>starts the battle off by casually lopping off the guy's arm
>the battle only lasts for longer than a second because MC is actively trying to torture the guy as long as possible, total curbstomp
>he then casually picks up the princess, wonders briefly what the fuck she's doing here, and drags her back home

>It has timely Translations

Picked up I guess

>MC gets framed for trying to kill the princess despite actually saving her
>has to go under a false identity for the rest of the story because of this
>several years later, after saving said princess again multiple times and racking up eternal debts of gratitude from royalty, he doesn't bother to just ask them to pardon him so he can stop with the fucking disguises and fake names

>plaid pants

Reminder that this is best girl.
Reminder that she gets screwed over and ignored because the MC can't get over his childhood crush.

Didn't this EXACT scenario happen to Kazuma?

The whole "childhood promise that turns into an NTR scenario" thing?

No.

He dies from fright while rescuing a girl from a tractor.

Nothing like that in the LN.
Where did you pull that off.

That's a different matter.
Kazuma became a shut-in NEET to begin with because he saw his childhood friend with another man.

Yunyun’s announcement about having my child, and now this. Is my popular period really here?

My past bittersweet memories flashed in my mind.

My first crush was my childhood friend who told me in primary school ‘let’s get married after we grow up’.

In the summer of middle school, I saw her sitting on the back seat of a delinquent sempai’s bike. I couldn’t describe the feeling that came over me, and I didn’t go to school anymore, spending my time in online games.

After that, I forego sleep in order to exterminate monsters day and night, and reached a status where the people who didn’t know about me were in the minority…

Oh, this mc didn't become a shut in. He just got nuked before he could confess to her then became isekaid.

>town famous NEET

It also has
>superior Japanese food
>killed by a knife/Truck-kun
>Harem
>Adventurer's guild
>isekai'd by a kingdom/God
>Superior Japanese baths
>Revenge
>a group of Student are Isekai'd
>Beastgirls/Elves/dwarves
>The only capable man are the MC and the bad guys (aside from ONE guy)
Basically the only box it doesn't tick is otaku/NEET MC. Unless you count the MC being technically unemployed in the new world as being a NEET.

Pick your poison, Sup Forums.

>Oh, this mc didn't become a shut in. He just got nuked before he could confess to her then became isekaid.
Other way around.

Is the author trying to make the most generic Isekai possible?

Harem and isekai is garbage, how can you fags even put up with this shit?

Silver eared fox looks like fun, unless purple ribbon has a dark personality.

Nope nothing like that.
And I fucking took the bait, shit.

I can't stop laughing.

>Harem and isekai is garbage, how can you fags even put up with this shit?
Actually, the more I see fags like you complain about the Isekai genre, the more I appreciate it

Why?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP ENJOYING THINGS I DON'T LIKE

The isekai anime rush is incoming, almost all isekai started a year or 2 ago.
They are almost ripe for adaptations.

Best girl is reincarnated fox girl.

Silver is an irrelevant side character.
Purple is the boring "ideal Japanese woman" main heroine.

Fuck off back to /r9k/ or whatever.

Fox loli is a dumb kid.

I don't recall this happening in the WN.

In a dumb isekai about muh misunderstandings that's the best girl you'll find.

I can wave away a lot of shit taste on the part of elevens as being cultural differences but I will never understand how they tolerate some of this garbage

The WN and LN split majorly after volume 3.
WN focused on dumb human noble shenanigans while LN focused on the superior Spirit Village girls.

Nah, low-key best girl is Satsuki (the student council president Hero).

She's the only one that calls the MC out on his beta harem protagonist shenanigans.

Celia is love, Celia is life.

Seriously how can the author make her lose after this.

>implying it won't end as a harem

>dat last part of spoiler
Fuck I thought they would get any better if he found his crush, turned out it became shit like that?
Glad I stopped at second arc.

Cause its either weak beta MC, or SEX SEX SEX, *shrugs shouldders* IM DA BEST EVAH! MC

It's not quite as bad as it sounds.
It wasn't purely misunderstandings on MC's part but the other guy actively manipulating the situation and basically kidnapping the girl while lying to everyone's faces about how the MC didn't care about her and vice versa.

And because everyone trusted that guy (including the MC) they took his word at face value.

>expecting actual climactic battles in modern Isekai

the question is can he force it to be so generic he may perhaps even improve it and make it somehow better?
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH that's never going to happen is it

wow

good thing I dropped the series when the assassin loli came about

Super Useful Item Box is pretty standard in Isekai. How many times does he show of his amazing cooking skills?

That's also completely average for isekai.

>How many times does he show of his amazing cooking skills?
Too many to count.
He's more or less the god of cooking at this point.

>Start reading this piece of shit isekai manga
>literally less than 3 pages in
>"hurrr we've been together since childhood"
>they're both still fucking kids

are you fucking kidding me?

Classic Japan

>every single male rival who expresses interest in a heroine is both an asshole and secretly evil

Why the fuck do pathetic japs always write like this?

Well if you read shoujo, that's apparently what girls love.

>MC so autistic he decides to keep his promise well over ten years even though he made said promise as a stained piece of shit kid
>if it were real life the girl would probably look at him as if he were fucking crazy

>MC devastated that a girl he hasn't been in contact with for the past 7 years is living a normal life instead of refusing other men cause some dipshit kid made a promise and she said "k lol"

It's almost as if I'm there, in the author's room. There's nary a light to illuminate the place save for his shitty bargain bin laptop he writes this shitty isekai ln in. There's multiple figures adorning his wall and a couple bottles of piss on the floor. Truly the room of a guy who's lost his connection to reality because he couldn't get a gf.

The girl was equally crazy though.
Hell moreso since he just gave up after he thought she rejected him due to MISUNDERSTANDINGS and went off to save more bitches while she tried to jump off a fucking flying airship while screaming at everyone to let go of her because she needed to see him.

Remember how in Gantz, there was this guy that killed a bunch of people because he wanted to return to the Gantz room? Imagine an isekai returnee running people over with his truck because a Goddess whispers to him the she needs more people to face the Demon Lord.

I am just trying to get people to another world but police tries to arrest me because of it?!!

Weird as shit.

Was there a full 2-3 chapter long celebration because he finally developed soy sauce and/or mayo? Why is jap shit so paint-by-the-numbers?

Gantz: isekai
>Your lives have ended
>I decide what to do with you now
>At least that's the theory