Israeli red pill

>says israelis are not white
>not being this white

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/jhr/v15/v15n3p23_Weber.html
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
youtu.be/EGMyDGEy2OU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your destiny line runs into your life line from what I can see

You ain’t white Kike. Get in the oven Shlomo.

That could be the hand of a chink for all I care

Bergen-Belsen Camp: The Suppressed Story

Until late 1944 conditions were generally better than in other concentration camps. Marika Frank Abrams, a Jewish woman from Hungary, was transferred from Auschwitz in 1944. Years later she recalled her arrival at Belsen: “… We were each given two blankets and a dish. There was running water and latrines. We were given food that was edible and didn’t have to stand for hours to be counted. The conditions were so superior to Auschwitz we felt we were practically in a sanitarium.”

When SS chief Heinrich Himmler learned of the typhus outbreak at Bergen-Belsen, he immediately issued an order to all appropriate officials requiring that “all medical means necessary to combat the epidemic should be employed … There can be no question of skimping either with doctors or medical supplies.” However, the general breakdown of order that prevailed on Germany by this time made it impossible to implement the command.

Although still occasionally referred to as an “extermination camp” or “mass murder” center, the truth about Bergen-Belsen has been quietly acknowledged by scholars. /27 In his 1978 survey of German history, University of Erlangen professor Helmut Diwald wrote of /28

… The notorious Bergen-Belsen concentration camp where 50,000 inmates were supposedly murdered. Actually, about 7,000 inmates died during the period when the camp existed, from 1943 to 1945. Most of them died in the final months of the war as a result of disease and malnutrition — consequences of the bombings that had completely disrupted normal deliveries of medical supplies and food. The British commander who took control of the camp after the capitulation testified that crimes on a large scale had not taken place at Bergen-Belsen.

ihr.org/jhr/v15/v15n3p23_Weber.html

If i was born a jew i would gas myself.

show us your chopped off dick schlomo

normal people don't automatically hold their palms out for money when picture is taken

kikes came to europe 800 ad, about 14k years to late.

>thinks the term white just relates to the skincolor
There are many Japs with whiter skin than most "white" people. There are albino blacks. White is a slang term for ethnic Europeans you autist.

kekd

"You're white if you look white"
Fuck off newfaggot

blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
Converts give up their whiteness and are forever known as "blue" to both whites and jews because jews who aren't chosen by god aren't "real" jews by any standard.
So, are you a jew or are your blue?

you made laught too hard

I have whiter hand than that schlomo

>says arabs aren't white
>not being this white

go back to your own country, sand nigger

oh wait, thats right, you don't have a legitimate country of your own

Nah
All your sandniggers of all colors in the Middle East need to be nuked for ultimate world peace

Here's the deal kike, you're either a semite or you're white. You can't be both.

That is the palm of ur hand, show the other side coward

why isn't Israel a state yet

Image of pure evil. The vampire's pretty scary too.

>ashkenazi jews are semites
kek. Good goy, Israel is their homeland!

>tfw youve never seen a niggers palm

in the early 1900s the enemy of henry ford were the jews who sang the kol nidre through their noses...

but now we are globalized and we have immediate access to people living in the ancient holy land and they seem different from the jews scattered internationally in europe and her colonies, who are marxist and irreligious (un-Jewish).

so i see a divide between the conservative jews, and the liberal jews who twist marxism to their decadent desires. ...america's upper class hides behind their jewishness, but are they really still "Jewish"? or are they just white people protected by their own wealth as an institution...of sin?

lost

Your people are the ones who made a big deal about not being white.

why do you guys hate jewish behavior but its ok when trump does shyster actions his whole life?

After you will be put into the oven I want to see if your skin would be still pale.

Niggers have white palms, you dirty kike.

This.

Hey check out my palms I'm white too

I've always said jews are white
and jesus is white too

>talmudic reasoning
Goddamn it.

The term "white" and "black" does not refer to skin color, it refers to the racial grouping of the people. Is an albino nigger white?

If you are an israeli, you are not part of the group to be classified as "white". You have your own in-group, own culture, your own shit. I'll give it to you fuckers, you are smart to shift the conversation of what is "white" as a denomination of skin color, rather than the racial categorization. Most people are not savvy enough with the matter to separate these two concepts and automatically link all discussion of race with these loaded terms as people referring to merely the skin color of people, making the argument absurd.

---------------------------------------------
ATTENTION!

THE TALK OF COLOR IS SUBVERSION

RACE IS NOT SKIN-DEEP

SAGE THE KIKES, FLAME WAR NOW
---------------------------------------------

>calls that white
fuck off nigger

youtu.be/EGMyDGEy2OU

Jews claim to be white when its an advantage and identify as Jews when being white is a disadvantage.

>those fingertips
Nigged.

cause even your kikeiest kike might only be 75% kike. Your ancestors stole our DNA schlomo