Why were the germanics so underdeveloped and subhuman when compared to meds?

why were the germanics so underdeveloped and subhuman when compared to meds?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_Roman_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Geography and luck.
Meds inherited a lot of stuff from middle eastern civilisations.

And we were all probably better off prior to civilisation, our lives had meaning and purpose.

Why are you here

Live in service in the legions is all the purpose and meaning you need, auxillary.

>inb4 meds were nords

To produce civilization you need free time and surplus resources. When you get raided half the year and your ass freezes the other half, it's kind of hard to create sufficient surplus to start working on civilization. I think they would have gotten there eventually, but it would have taken more time

The Germans stopped being Kangz when their Austrian Jew leader killed himself.

It's the same reason why eastern Europe is such a shithole, during key centuries (from 12th to 18th), they were warring with mongols and Turks, while the West was relatively free to develop and expand. Don't expect Sup Forumstards to understand something like this, they prefer meme explanations like master races.

You are comparing two ways of living and two worldviews
Maybe the nords wanted to have it that way?
It was just their culture, and their religion and lores encouraged this way of living
It was just their thing
You wont call varg a subhuman, only because he likes the bottom one more than the top one
Everything comes with pros and cons, and people like different things

Much, much lower population, spread across vast territory with larger part of the years cold.
Top one is done by a large team of workers across several years in a big city.
Bottom done by a small amount if not just one person to house him and his family. No reason to make elaborate displays instead of a solid home when you are in the middle of nowhere.
Wood is used because its plentiful, easy to work with and works really well against the weather.

this was all part of his plan

Oh please, Shitaly looks disgusting

Another thing that is rarely mentioned is how few Germanics there were back in the day. When the Colosseum was built, it could fit the entire population of Sweden at the time. Rome has some remarkable achievements, and those achievements were largely based on engineering prowess and readily available labor. Both of those required a high population density. It wasn't until ~400 years ago that Sweden had a population comparable to (Just the city of) ancient Rome, and then with an area more than twice that of modern Italy.

Looks pretty comfy, actually.

That building is only 100 years old, but constructed to look like a medieval cathedral.

No shit?

This.

Not a muslim myself but muslims dont get enough credit for the fact we basically gave europe the framework for stuff like science philosophy and engineering

t. soyboy who would throw a tantrum wothout the latest iphone

I was stunned for a second.
Had no idea where to start.

Geography, the mediterranean enabled large scale trade. They weren't that underdeveloped either.

>A fucking Church

These look terrible, Meds have NO TASTE.

>Not a muslim myself but muslims dont get enough credit for the fact we basically gave europe the framework
>not a muslim myself
>but we
>muslim
>we
hmm not sure if ruse

I hope you know you live in a germanic country..

I know you don't like them Mohammed.

>muslims dont get enough credit for the fact we basically gave europe
>we

>Not a muslim myself

>And we were all probably better off prior to civilisation, our lives had meaning and purpose.

Athens and Sparta had together like maximum 100k citizens at their prime and had milles of achievements even with their low population density

Lol, muslims didn't give shit to Europe (before you state algebra, algebra already existed for thousands of years, one muslim guy just made a different notation).
Muslims took from Greece and Rome, that's what the Muslim Golden age was in the 10th - 12th centuries, a rediscovery of Greece and Rome.
I am referring to ancient middle eastern civilisations that predate Islam by at least 2000 - 5000 years. Sumer, Babylon, etc.

Use your brain man, how could Islam give to ancient Greece when ancient Greece predates Islam by well over a thousand years?

>hey guys listen
>what if we pretend we have history?

>we basically gave europe the framework for stuff like science philosophy and engineering
That stuff was Greek/Eastern Romans.
Even their fucking "Al" comes from Latin "Ille".

/Thread

Interesting, it looks a bit like Moorish architecture. Either way, this church was completed only ~100 years later, and is a significantly more impressive architectural undertaking.

>look guys what happens if we pretend we have money?
Greece.

>It was just their culture, and their religion and lores encouraged this way of living

This level of coping. I guess the african huts are just part of their culture too then right or not? Germn subhuman

i think even hitler admitted the meds were the ones who started the civilization of europe

Fuck off from the netherlands than if you dont like it here
Kankeraap

He knows, it's le epic shilling/trolling by pretending to be retarded to ruin this board. And it works pretty well, what the fuck are we even arguing about in this thread...

nordic gothic architecture all the way

the fuck is this ID
>o0o

hitler was g-g-g-goddamned cuckold!

Muslims gave nothing to Europe espicially civilization the vast majority of the middle east were illiterates in roman times, and Meds used nothing of the middle east.

It's because of the location.

Mediterraneans construct marble buildings because they are cool in the warm weather. Nordics would freeze in them, hence they erected wooden buildings for warmth.

The warm temperature of the Meds also means easier crop growing so fields designated to crops are planted outside of a large city. The Nords have more difficulty because of the climate and higher failure in crop survival hence each nord outside of war time operates as a farmer in fields near their home which is why they are not in a large city.

Some people really fail to understand history. Other things not related to climate such as metal working/jewelry can be exceptional on both sides.

Meds/large city appear more "advanced" because of need (i.e. a large city must produce a sewage system)

Both also have rules, laws and so on.

This is in direct contrast to Africans which possess none of these and have every opportunity (large crop areas, good climate, large amount of wildlife)

>you can't build pretty building anymore, that was only allowed in medieval times!

t b h that hut looks comfy as fuck

>retards unironically think al altareef one of the most basic and oldest foundations of arabic is taken from europeans
Is this how far you go to justify you revesionist bullshit?

Dunno
Would rather be medicore in terms of economics compared to the rest of the world and have brilliant geniuse-like culture and history than the opposite
Meds may lack economy (Italy is even in the G7) but influenced the world more than every other culture in Europe except of maybe Anglos

>it looks a bit like Moorish architecture
My sides.
Worst than Burger education mate.

that's your moorish genes talking ya filthy niglet

Imagine what the world could be if the christniggers didn't burn/hide everything lads.

Buig voor je meesters Germaans ondermens

Under Med domination, the population of Western Europe boomed.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_Roman_Empire

Bullshits.
Russian architecture is much better than scandinavian, and in many cases can compete with italian one.

didnt hitler say the meds started the civilization of europe?

Neither of those statements are true. They had a larger population than that, and their population density was of course even greater given the small area. They also had lots of trading partners since the mediterranean was relatively densely populated. The countries around the Baltic Sea were extremely sparsely populated in comparison.

>ancient middle eastern civilizations
>muslims

>They don't know the ancient Greeks were Nordic in appearance
HAH! ALLOW ME TO LAUGH AND SPIT: HAH, *tfu* *tfu*.

The ancient MYRMIDON warriors were commanded by the fierce NORDIC LION hero ACHILLES, who had the golden sun in his hair, and the blue sky in his eyes! Many filthy m*Doids were killed that day. Feels good to descend from Achilles and Hercules desu lads

An then the savages destroied it.

>Mediterraneans construct marble buildings because they are cool in the warm weather. Nordics would freeze in them, hence they erected wooden buildings for warmth.
Oh no no no no no no no

Greek history is getting raped by Arabs, Turks and Huns. Nothing impressive about that at all.

>white brothers fighting each other

hmm i wonder who could be behind this thread

The first "arabic" writing was from 512CE.

Oh and by Germanics

You forgot persians

The Germanics carried the flag of white civilisation when the roman empire fell.

>marvelous pearly white duomo di siena, shining in the sun like the light of god Himself
>moorish

>a brick """cathedral""" that looks like and english factory
>is more architecturally impressive

is this the proportion of nordcucks' delusion?

I mean The UK has Durham Cathedral which is older than Siena Cathedral

>Games Workshop bag in the background whilst posing with a gun.

Well done Varg

Part 2 of me teaching you Plebs history:

As you know, the modern "greeks" are nothing like the ancient Greeks, who were NORDIC. That is why they achieved so much, and why the modern "greeks" ( turk rape babies) are poor and lazy and swarthy. Pic related: NORDIC hero Achilles kills the m*Doid Hector pussy during the battle of Troy

>Amerimutt education

Why do you think it was that european states closest to middle east thrived first?

t. nordicist larper

Hercules is just the meduntermensch name for Thor

Europeans had writing sknce 1500Bce, long before arabs or jews existed.

Are you denying Greek History up until this day?

Here we see a fine example of the VASTLY INFERIOR p*rsian "male" trying to claim something which he does not have. Daily reminder that the BLONDE, BLUE EYED NORDIC KING ALEXANDER THE GREAT brutally slaughtered the p*rsians

>roman times
You mean how ordenathus literally saved the roman empire from being anally raped by persians? You do know that there was an arab roman emperror right?

Quiet, br*Toid, I will get to your part of history soon if you are patient enough.

Population increase
(per cent) under Roman domination

Gaul and Germania -> 55,2
Maghreb -> 85,7
Danube region -> 48,1
Iberia -> 50

I'm denying the fact ancient Greeks were 'nordic' (whatever the fuck that is, it's not a real scientific ethnic or genetic category).

Are abos closest to japs?
Med Europeans are not related to abo middle easterners.

>what is climate
>what is geographical advantage
>what is the fact that the middle east wasn't muslim or arab until the year 900, well after ancient greece and not before the late stages of the roman empire

jesus christ I tought amerimutt education was just a meme

fake fact*

The blacker you are the dumber you get same goes for the whiter you are the dumber you are. Somewhere in between of white and black is where the superior High IQ resides this is why swedecucks and germans alike are truly niggers of the past with mudhuts as their only achievement

Daily reminder that if not germanic you are not white.

Hello, is this the bronze demigod thread?

>what is tan

Greek cities had little to no contact with asia other than the persian wars.

Top kek neighbor

Moorish style vaults and windows, Ablaq, tall square bell tower, also similar to that found in Moorish architecture. It does look a lot like Moorish architecture. I'm not saying this as an insult, but it is curious. Do you think the similarities come from earlier Byzantine architecture that inspired both western and Islamic architecture?

Prior to Jews or Arabs existing Greeks were writing epic poetry, sciences that did not exist in Asia.

It's because we knew back then that building big amazing things would turn our country to shitty 3rd and 2nd world countries in the long run.
So we made a strategy to become the best country in the world.

It's pretty basic investment really. But we don't expect shitskins to understand.

>mfw krauts and wogs fighting over this

Nordic people are snownig-

Moors/muslims never reached Firenze (Florence) so it has got to be byzantine influence.