Haitian Immigrant Alix Idrache graduating from West Point in 2016

drache was a leader in his class of 950 cadets and was named a regimental commander. Idrache said that he grew up in Port-au-Prince watching U.S. troops perform humanitarian missions in his native Haiti. He became West Point’s top graduate in physics, earning the school’s Brigadier General Gerald A. Counts Memorial Award.

"I am from Haiti and never did I imagine that such honor would be one day bestowed on me. Men and women who have preserved the very essence of the human condition stood in that position and took the same oath. Men who preserved the Union in a dark period of this country’s history. Men who scaled the face of adversity and liberated Europe from fascism …Women like CPT Griest, LT Haver, MAJ Jaster who rewrote the narrative and challenged the status quo to prove themselves worthy of being called Rangers.”

“Knowing that one day I will be a pilot is humbling beyond words, I could not help but be flooded with emotions knowing that I will be leading these men and women who are willing to give their all to preserve what we value as the American way of life. To me, that is the greatest honor. Once again, thank you."

Checkmate, Sup Forums.
Check-fucking-mate.

Bump.

Western basketball needs to let all Chinese compete in the NBA regardless of their height and gender. Every single China-kin must be given the opportunity to play and be awarded. Just pay for it with more taxes. Why does American basketball discriminate against the Chinese? Merit is racist.

One premium dindu in exchange of a falling civilization

Seems to be a fair price

Flumpf BTFO

This guy literally is like a diamon in a pile shit.
Yeah, there are exceptionell individuals in the negro world, but he is an outlier. He is like a white guy born in the wrong race.

The first thing the blacks did in Haiti in 1804 after killing the whites that where against them was to the kill the whites that were for them.
They were all killed regardless.
Training niggers military skills should be prohibited as they will use these skills against whites.
Niggers with their infantile mindes hate whites and will kill them when given the chance.
This has nothing to do with equality.The Haitians after the "revolution" to free the slaves reinstated slavery after that.What will happen is the typical stoneage nigger rule.

this

>Haitian Immigrant
>expensive school
how do you think he even attended?

Any good meme posters about the truth and tragedy of Haiti? Most of my collection pertains to white genocide in South Africa.

Good for him. I wonder how long it will be until he rapes and murders an Okinawan schoolgirl.

He's a traitor to his country. How could Haiti ever e successful if all the best ones leave?

It's called affirmative action. Look at that vacant low IQ facial expression of that nigger. Pathetic.

A Dominican user did like a 2 or 3 hour dump of Haitian redpills earlier today. I didn't save any of it but ask the next Dominican flag you see, odds are pretty good it will be the same lad.

SOOOO....1 out of 11million Haitian niggers is not an animal.....I can accept those odds.

The exception proves the rule

You guys are so fucking buttmad. Just accept most haitian males are courageous, and are only corrupted by the country they live in. Most of them are good-hearted, you can ask anyone.

Source on that ?

> so you have statistics but look at this single example, woops, your point is invalid now, shitlord

2/10

if all of this was done on his own merit then congratulations. if bar was lowered to ensure this then fuck off

Thanks, I'll look in the archives.

and you can't bump your own posts you newfag. had you lurked here longer than 3 days you would know that.

>U.S. troops perform humanitarian missions in his native Haiti
>don't call Haiti a shithole

All these cherry-picked anecdotal stories of Haitians who, despite their incredibly strong natural instincts, actually manage to not crash and burn have made me see the light. I eagerly await the day when a brave Haitian bull fucks my wife. It's the least he deserves

only natural born citizens should be in the military

lolwut

The NBA discriminates against Middle Easterners. There are not enough of them in the NBA

>what is affirmative action?
>what is lowering the bar so that any monkey can pass with honors?