WOW

>WOW

powerful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2qtEsweD4Ao
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

What an ugly piece of shit.

If it's on twitter it's a shit opinion.

Hellboy

Hollywood people have always sucked idk also trumps sucks jew dick

Seriously?

He's just mad cuz he doesn't get to be Hellboy anymore.

Jewboy

Sorry he doesn't make your boipussy wet.

Cucks. Cucks never change.

That's kind of his point. The whole 'says piece of shit things daily.' was saying that.

>everybody you liked growing up has turned into a piece of shit

Thought this was funny ...

Wtf! think he's a tosser now

youtube.com/watch?v=2qtEsweD4Ao

>this is how much liberals trust the MSM

>redpills make you shit

When did everyone turn into such raving faggots?

Jews say shit like this. Ever get in a Jew’s face? That’s when you see a coward.

They literally play make believe for a living. These are not fully developed adult brains we're dealing with. All of Hollywood is in a permanent state of arrested development.

Are you saying that Trumps fanbase is upset with him calling shithole countries, shitholes? If it's not true, then why are they so happy?

It's not like this was seen as a success by the left?

Ron Perlman told me he likes to lick prepubescent boy's assholes. He totally said that. What? He's denying it? Wow what a coward not standing by his own words

(((Perlman)))

Daily reminder that for most of human history, actors were on the same level in society as prostitutes. It's only been since the founding of Jewlywood in the twentieth century that this has changed. Time to go back to seeing them as the whores they are.

Checked and keked.

>If it's not true, then why are they so happy?
Because we wish he had said it you dumb nigger. And watching the left and MSM trying to argue that places like Haiti and Africa are perfectly lovely places outs them as bald faced liars to the entire country. You ever heard that you never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake? Of course you haven't, you can barely read.

this guy is the ultimate proof that kikes descended from neandertals.

trump btfo

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
L
O
W
N

T
H
E

F
U
C
K

O
U
T

sage and kys

>media makes shit up, claims Trump said something he didn't say
>leftists freak out
>turns out he never said it
>''HURR OBVIOUSLY TRUMP IS LYING!!! THE MEDIA THAT CAN'T PROVE THAT TRUMP SAID A THING ARE THE ONES TELLING THE TRUTH!!!!''
Why are these people so retarded?
Trump didn't say it, period.

ron is a pedo too?

SAD

4 x "piece of shit". No wonder you enjoy this post.

That movie was fucked up.

this reads like a drunken rant. sad.

>jewish man upset that the goyim know
wow I am so surprised. Yawn.

Also, the reason we know Trump is telling the truth is because it would make no sense to lie in this context.
If Trump said he never made that comment, anyone can simply leak some audio or video of him making that comment. It would make no sense for Trump to deny making the statement, it would completely destroy him getting caught blatantly lying.
The reason he can say that he never made that comment is because he knows there is no recording of it. He knows that there isn't anyone who can step up and stand by that accusation.

WE ALL ONE GENUS GOYIM. WE BOTH HOMO. GIBS DEM MAMMOTH MEAT.

Daily reminder that hypocrisy is a major component of the deicidal curse.

slide thread
sage

kill yourself shill rat

Oy vey the goyim know about the neaderkike.

We need an actual research program into the speech and writing patterns of Leftists. Specifically their use of short sentences in a kind of staccato rhythm.

I am like 90% sure there is some underlying psychopathology to why they express themselves like this. The obvious undercurrent is barely suppressed hysteria but there are also signifiers you would normally have in the speech of someone who is dictating to others with unquestionable authority.

Is he a piece of shit though mr ugly jew man?

Was that him? He sounds very different in television. I suppose they did one VO 20 years ago though.

Ron, don't jump... you're going to get sniped.

The Jew-pet actor with the fucked up ugly mug

quality bait

>trump doesn't constantly go back on his word
nigger are you braindead

Remember when Ron Perlman starred in a French movie just so he could taste prime cunny pussy?

We all knew (((Ron Perlman))) was going to post eventually. Shame, I kinda liked his movies and acting style. Just another media jew for the boycott list.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

good to see his kids inherited his caveman appearance

REMEMBER IT YOU UGLY PEDOPHILE?

>the media reports trump honestly
I've seen no proof he actually said it, we have the word of one Democrat congressman only.

I don't but what the fuck? I guess I shouldn't be surprised

His son looks like a cross between Beetlejuice and that creepy mf from Courage the dog lol

Yes Ron. Everyone knows by now that Trump is a lazy misogynistic racist piece of shit coward.

Any yet, he's President of the United States anyway.

How did that happen?

I'll tell you how. Because the Democrats ran the queen bitch of the universe that nobody trusted against him.

At least with Trump, wysiwyg.

Run a better candidate next time and maybe you'll win.

>rattled jew
lovely stuff

every time, just like deniro

I hope he did say it. The shitholes of the world need to be on notice.

>JEw A3Z3N
kek

Name of movie

Why do liberals never make any intelligent arguments?
>UR JUS STUPID
>SHU UP ME SMARTR DAN U
>ME SMARTR DAN DA PRESIDEN
>ME CAL U NAMS ANT I WEN!

Ya... because the MSM isn't trying to dismantle the government and inplace there own agenda. They literally just report the news. I know that's hard to understand from your perspective, but projecting aside, the news isn't trying to win.

Trumps boosted their ratings, which is a reflection of the majority of people that watch the news, not the fact they're liberals, but that the audience is.

La cité des enfants perdus

What is "sage"?

Entering "sage" (by itself) into the [Options] field while replying will cause the thread not to bump to the top of the page. Contrary to popular belief, a sage is not a downvote, and should not be used as one. "sage-bombing" or announcing that you've saged a thread may result in a ban.

LofuckinL
Fuck this dude and his fake ass outrage.

Just like the rapist of hollywood.

Here
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

Good to know you'd fuck an albino gorilla.

Didnt Trump never actually publically say the shithole comment? Didnt it come from a (((source)))?

Trump saying 'shitholes' is like the Holocaust. Excellent news, too bad it did not happen.

Yup.

Trump denied saying it, multiple witnesses denied he said it, and it was a Democrat that spread the rumour.

Never trust a liberal; they'd lie to their own mothers on her deathbed.

>Ya... because the MSM isn't trying to dismantle the government and inplace there own agenda. They literally just report the news

Shillboy

>being surprised that jews work their hardest to make 1st world into 3rd world
>being surprised that hollywood is filled with jews

More intelligent than all the dotards keking about nuclear war.

>pearlman

>Ronald N. Perlman was born April 13, 1950 in Washington Heights, Manhattan, New York. His mother, Dorothy (Rosen), is retired from the City Clerk's Office. His father, Bertram "Bert" Perlman, now deceased, was a repairman and a drummer. His parents were both from Jewish families (from Hungary, Germany and Poland).

Why do you feed this Sup Forumstard ?

The jews will be outed for what they are - but they 100% sure will spin it as "white men"-problem, not as "jew problem", because then it's conviently for jews to be labeled as "white"

Oh wow another anti-white Jewish actor whose name I had to look up because I have no idea who these stupid scumbag kike actors even are

Underrated

City of the Lost Children. Hmmm....

>I can act so that means you should take what I have to say seriously

Actually I think that makes you less credible than normal.

Haiti and El Salvador are shitholes ~~Albert Einstein

>article:

Talking with WFPK's Kyle Meredith, Moby cited “active and former CIA agents” who were “truly concerned” about Trump’s collusion with Russia.

NEXT!!!!

>has turned into a piece of shit
They always were shit. Hollywood is FAKE. TV is FAKE. Learn to disconnect the performance from the performer.

You're trying too hard for (you)s

(((Perlman))).
WTF. Kike / Nepotism. );

If trump started working to stop animal agriculture subsidies. I would worship him

Troglodyte family.

said, a piece of shit that works for the holly-jews.

Trump doesn't deny it, he just says he said shithouse not shithole.

Actors are professional liars.
I never understood why people look up to them when it comes to anything but faking emotions.
The entire hollywood worship that amerigoys created is revolting.

This is one ugly piece of shit. His kids are ugly pieces of shit too

what celebs are based?

>30%
America is already down to 30% white?

How eloquent.
Is this how it feels to have an IQ of 115?

James Woods

30%