Does anyone remember Donald Trumps AMA on Sup Forums

He was here and answered a lot of questions before the he got elected President

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/UfwCzQ1I/order/asc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember when OP had intercourse with two 9/10’s who were virgins and loved Hitler

Bump

Chill. I remember it too. He even gave us clues to the next tweet he'll make.

He still is, through Q. But Sup Forums is too dumb and volatile to understand.

I don't think so. He doesn't have so much time. That likely is one of the staffers, who approves the Trump tweets and tweets them out.

Oh and do you have a better version of that? It's hardly readable

does anyone remember when AMA was a reddit thing for namefags and upvotes.
why did you cunts bring your shit culture here?>

Has anyone some screencaps?

that was reddit, faggot. you're seriously confusing the two?

I have a screencap.

No Trumps tweets later confirmed the AMA. One second.

You are a fucking retard. All that faggy Qanon kike bullshit has been on this board for a year or longer

This one is ok

Barely readable

Has anyone else a screencap? German anons is barely readable.

This seems legit. Kinda wish this thread was more active

Bump

Bumping for Drumpf

If this is real, then I will become a Drumpf supporter.

if I squint and use a telescope I can tell your picture is worthless

Fake and gay

True but thankfully the other one is readable. I still don't think that Trump was here, but the LARP seems to have gotten lucky

This one:

Wow Sup Forums is rather in slide threads. Ty reddit.

This stuff is a big reach for me. I’ll bump though

Read this:

Bump

schlagt ihn einfach tot

Q might possibly be Assange. I don't like bringing up namefags but MegaAnon has been here dropping redpills ever since Seth Rich blew up again in May (need I remind you they literally shut down Sup Forums for several hours that day). She's been right about everything she's said so far, and yesterday she made a few posts giving info on how she came to the conclusion that Assange was Q.

Can I get a quick rundown?

Link to thread? Ty.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/UfwCzQ1I/order/asc/

Those are her posts. She confirmed they were her posts on her plebbit account, u/IMegaHateNicknames.

She has a reddit account? Well ok

It's confusing as shit and doesn't make sense to me at all, but we'll see where it goes. There's no denying shit is going on behind the scenes

schizo

Yeah I think she is legit too, I just wonder where she takes the time for all of this

It's her job more or less. You gotta think, 8 hour workday, 8-9 hours of free time and the rest is sleep. An hour or two every other day isn't much in the grand scheme of things.

Okay sure, but she posts a lot, and I'm sure a person high up has longer work hours and much less freetime

Who knows. The information is good and that's all that really matters at the end of the day.

Okay. We have many LARPers though. Has she provided stuff that turned true in the end?