What if we're the bad guys?

What if we're the bad guys?

Good or bad is subjective. Shit thread

good & bad does not exist.

only necessary & unnecessary

You are, and that's why the world looks like it's going to shit so much faster. Every celebrity you ever loved is just turning out to be a shitlord from the blue.

Jews control everything you've ever known and work in every position of power in every level of government. The brainwashing symbol of a frog the only source that seems to help the headache.

>Wants to preserve balance, purity and beauty on this planet
>Main enemy is literally the forces behind Materialism and Nihilistic relativism (aka THE LITERAL VOID)
>"Bad guy"
Fuck, you're stupid.

trannys, killary, pedowood, pizagate, ARE YOU SERIOUS?

the fact that we can ask ourselves if we're the bad guys shows that we have introspection
how often do you think sjws and civilization ruiners ask themselves if they're the bad guys?

>says the atheist

we are the bad guys, but we are a necessary evil.

>orthodox larper instead
ok

We are. We have to be, for self-preservation. Do you know how many people around the globe would like to move to the US? 750 million, per some poll some time ago. Well, with triple the density, America would no longer be the America it is now.

It's not like Sup Forums has any effect on the outside world at all. The people thinking that shadow organizations are paying millions of dollars to bring Sup Forums down through shilling are absolutely dillusional.

Our uniform is cool so we can't be the bad guys

I like you, Jew :)

No, whatever gave you that idea? Giving power and money to the criminally insane to commit atrocious acts of violence against people who look different than you is in no way morally objectionable.

Yes I am evil. Gas the kikes, race war now

act differently, not just look differently.

vs anti-rationalist parasite farmers

no

No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks.

If self-preservation is bad, I guess I am bad.

Sup Forums isn't about being good or evil
Sup Forums is about standing up for the self-interest of your own race, knowing that others do the same
it's political survival of the fittest

It's what I've learned from Sup Forums WHY THE FUCK WOULD NOT BE A JEW.... just take out the Jewry from the inside.

>necessary & unnecessary

They're subjective as well though.

>be sjw
>is it necessary to kill all white men to stop racism?
>yes

What if the wtc buildings actually crashed into jetliners

we can't be the bad guys, we're the only ones competent enough to make humanity survive or reach something above. maybe that's why we exist. From being moneys to bending spatial laws. we need to go beyong we can't see. this is what the white man is obsessed with. non whites can't even plan to keep food for the week.

Sage all slide threads.

If you do not have some sort of reference code or set of objective rules to follow, then you by default believe in might makes right.
And if you believe in might makes right then you want all societies, including your own, to go down the shitter.