I am a MtF tranny. What do you guys think of me...

I am a MtF tranny. What do you guys think of me? I am honestly curious if any of you are accepting or tolerant of what I am. I am open to your opinions on cures as well, because I am actually very open to other options besides transitioning. Please keep it civilized too, I am not here to cause a flamewar.

Most trannies commit suicide, which is really brave. Please consider that!

So I assume you don't like us

You are a degenerate or mentally ill.

This user has your cure.

Can you pull off looking like a girl at least? Or do you just look like a man in a wig?

Have you considered rope? And not being a faggot?

>think of me

I don't think of you. Beyond this reply, I won't think of you: you are mentally ill.

I'll accept you if you were a functional human and not a harmful cancerous drug addicted rotten child molester.

Wouldn't care at all about trannies except they keep pushing their degeneracy into every aspect of public life from school curriculums to public bathrooms, laws about pronouns, etc.

Honestly OP you are a man. And very mentally ill. You need to disconnect from all technology, from society, and spend 6 months in nature surviving like a man. Chopping wood, killing and cooking your own food.

If that sounds too hard then just kill yourself. Only your mum will miss you. If your dad is alive I'm sure he's already disowned you in his heart.

Kys. But you're about to do it anyway so I'll let you continue.

I get called ma'am and miss every day by people and I don't have many masculine traits other than my genitals and my higher than average height.

You are sick. Maybe possessed by demons.

Very nice! I wish you all the best then.

You too!

I don't mind you.

>opinions on cures

Ask a professional. Noone here can give you a more informed opinion than an actual doctor.

You're a freak.

>I am a MtF tranny

There's no such thing.

You need help badly, you have a very severe mental illness and you need treatment (medication, therapy or both), but thanks to the democrat party your condition isn’t actually seen as an illness, and it’s encouraged to validate your delusions. This is cruel and sick, imagine if instead of treating a person with schizophrenia, you were instead encouraged to tell them that the voices in their head are real and should always be obeyed. That’s what’s happening with trannies, which is one of the reasons they kill themselves at such an astronomical rate. You need treatment, not validation

How tall are you?

why do you force your shit upon us and our children?

I am at a point where I am mentally stable for the first time in years because of the female hormones that I am taking. Being a guy was hell for me in every way.

Recognize that the way you're feeling both isn't normal and while ultimately you're responsible for your actions, our society has made it so induction of a delusion is now considered normal.

I don't think you should kill yourself or that you're necessarily degenerate, but I'd ask what made you go down this road?when did it start? Was the initial event not feeling like you were enough of a man?

Personally I think western society essentially gaslights men, to borrow a lame psychotherapy phrase. To get a relationship you really have to be traditionally masculine, but traditional masculinity is now labeled as toxic by the media.

Anyways, hope you figure out what you really want OP

>PS, cause this is Sup Forums you should post nudes, so we can judge if you're able to make a go of it

Prove me there more than two genders, when there are only two types gametes people are able to produce.
And prove me that if you're not mentally ill if you're denying your physical structure defining your gender.
And prove me that you can "transition" so that you wouldn't need artificially created state of hormone level, and that you can maintain without artificial ways.

Came here to say pretty much this. Keep it to yourself, you annoying cunt.

5 foot 11 inches

What age did you start HRT at?

Was it hell because of circumstances in your life or otherwise? What exactly did you find "hell" about being male?

Lucky i wish i was shorter. Im 6,5 but look feminine in face idk what to do.

If you were born a man, you should be taking male hormones (and possibly antipsychotics too, idk I’m not a doctor), they’ll make you feel like you belong in your body and in time your delusions of being female will disappear

A mentally ill person who needs help.

I don't give a shit, mate. Just don't show it up to my face

20. I was an adult with the help of a therapist. I told her that I wanted at least one or two months as a sort of trial run and from there I would decide. Now i am here, happier than I've ever been.

>what do you think of me
You’re going to have to post some pics to get an answer. Preferably, some butthole or tits

You're still a man, and will always be a man, and after you die your bones will be that of a man, for eternity.
You are not above nature. If this makes you unhappy don't you think you need therapy?

>MtF
No shit, 99,9% of faggots are, no need to mention it.
>accepting or tolerant of what I am
You are a brainwashed mind controlled mentally ill hedonistic animal, a symptom of insanely sick society. You're too far gone to understand it though.

If you are a male who believes they are a female, then you are not mentally stable.

Worth the read. Many keks

I hated almost everything about being male. I hated the hair, muscles, my voice, and my genitals. I was always jealous of women my age and how they were so lucky to be born Female.

Fuck off back to
this place is for retards and shit talking exclusively.

sage

Who can watch this and not think that these people are mentally ill?

Sexually disfuncional and you set a horrible example for children...which I hope you are never around because you are sexually disfunctional and hou would probably want to do creepy shit with them you creep.

I'm sorry about your mental illness.

Jesus, how long have you been on Sup Forums? Now, go to >>/gif/ and you might get a different impression, don't ask me the fuck why.
saged.

I wish you the best of luck in your life, as I do any other non-criminal. But you have a significant mental illness and one that is highly correlated with taking one's own life.

You also have no right to demand that I change the proper, biological notions of immutable sex purely to satisfy your subjective view of the world.

You should seek help to confront what causes you to think you are female. Once you have identified it, then work on it so you may live as a man - which is what you are.

Good luck.

>Once you have identified it, then work on it so you may live as a man - which is what you are.

Too late, already frankensteined.

How can you expect us to accept you when you couldn't accept yourself?

That being said, you are mentally ill but I hope you get the help you need and that you can turn your life around and reclaim your birthright as a man.

I sincerely hope you commit suicide.

2mg of primozide a day will cure you. If you stop the desire to cross dress will resurface, so it’s not permanent. Good luck dude, hopefully you don’t kill yourself

>tfw cute boys keep on growing tits
>tfw women keep on becoming ugly, dickless men and shitting up the dating pool

why

i don't support any unprovoked violent action against you by proxy nor would i murder, rob, or assault you myself

i do have a deep intrinsic sense of disgust, moderate in level, at most obvious non-passing transgender folk. specifically, the voice is very off-putting. if someone were to "pass" effectively to where i wouldn't notice, i wouldn't care.

i do have a deep suspicion of modern mass entertainment and media, psychoactive substances legal and illegal, and i fear that many individuals are, adverse to their own benefit and fulfillment, influenced by these things into induced gender disphoria or any number of mental maladies

bonus: i am a psych undergrad going for an LCSW degree to engage in counseling/therapy. should be a wild ride.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness. Who said it wasn't?

Another MtF tranny here. Male hormones made my thoughts feel alien and made me more dysphoric. Switching to female hormones immediately made my dissociation from my own thoughts disappear and my dysphoric feelings lower a little.

If you support using state coercion (law) to force me to say specific pronouns, than you are a tyrant, and my enemy. I don't care wtf you do to your body. If you try and use force to mandate my speech, you are a tyrant the same as King George the 3rd, and it is my duty as an american to water the tree of Liberty with your tyrant blood.

I think you should read Freud rather than trying to get attention.

Post photo

Do you believe in any usage of the state? Yes?
Then stop whining. Welcome to statism.

Great, answer my two other questions
And explain me why should any resources that could build better schools instead be allocated to fulfil your mental illness' needs

I don't force anybody to call me she/her. It happens naturally through how i am perceived by people, but if I tell someone about how I am a tranny and they start calling me he/him I will think that they are an asshole but certainly not breaking the law.

You have a mental disease if you think you are a transgender. There are only TWO genders. Remember that.

It isn't a matter about not being able to accept herself. Her body is not herself, and a social role which does not reflect her personality nor desires is also not herself. I find it ridiculous to suggest otherwise because it translates to, "You are your property."

I'm not sure what your other questions are.

There are only two genders because that is how we talk about sex. We could categorize sex in an infinite number of ways. Ultimately, the notion that there are only two genders is constructed from nothing other than language. Male and female are human-made categories.

>I am a MtF tranny. What do you guys think of me
>Pedoflag
You will get the gas

They are fairly simple:
explain me why should any resources that could build better schools instead be allocated to fulfil your mental illness' needs.
And prove me that you can "transition" so that you wouldn't need artificially created state of hormone level, and that you can maintain only through those resources that could be spent better to improve other's education and there for total public productivity.

You’re a fucking twat

people actually believe this garbage?

> We could categorize sex in an infinite number of ways
You creationist fuck, people are only able to produce two types of gamete.
> two genders is constructed from nothing other than language
you anti-scientific liar! Prove my first point wrong

You're sick in the head. You're a failure of a man, such a faggot that you decided to pretend you're a woman now. You are the ultimate encapsulation of everything wrong with our society.

I'm not interested in public funding; I'm an anarchist; I believe in mutual aid and free association.

Are you hot and passable? If so post feminine penis.

Lmao.

What's your relationship like with your father?
What's the most controversial thing you believe?

If it's a fetish and purely sexual in nature, fine. If it is an illness "dysmorphia" see a fuckin' psycho-therapist, In other words, do not make your issues mine, I don't want to know.

There are two sexes. Male and female. This is biologically immutable. End of.

>I am a MtF tranny.
liar.

Anarchists are beyond retarded, one day you'll realize that.

Which is the board for jews transitioning into humans?

You are just using gamete as a criterion for categorization. Nature doesn't categorize, however, at least in the ways humans do. Instead, nature displays tendencies, but ultimately, they're just tendencies within continuous groups without any hard, fine lines. Words are used to communicate these categories.

A fucking leaf

You go in the ovens with everyone else, provided you don't off yourself beforehand. Disgusting freak.

I don't care as long as you don't try to convince others that your condition is normal "because there are over 9000 genders and shit".

grow a beard like every other self-respecting man does.

Actually in your country, it actually IS breaking the law...

Biology is a field of study. The field of study originated from humans. Our understanding of sex, therefore, came from social interaction between humans. They had to have made language to communicate ideas about sex. So they made two categories, male and female, to communicate these ideas. However, I could come up with as many categories as I'd like and they'd still be valid categories. Your words aren't sacred.

Kill yourself.

I never knew my biological dad because he died of cancer when I was a baby but my stepdad is really accepting of my path and even got me a job at his workplace. The most controversial thing I believe is that I fucking hate Muslims.

show boypussy or you gtfo

I'm glad you are willing to listen. Don't read the violent anons here saying that you are a degenerate, even if it's a little true
Brace yourself and read pic related

You are mentally ill. If you haven't started surgery, please don't. Most trannies don't enjoy their transition; they have high depression rates. Go find a psychologist who actually treats your brain and not go along with your idiocy. Get off your hormones. Go get a good psychologist who will help you instead of hurt you.

>However, I could come up with as many categories as I'd like and they'd still be valid categories.
Ah, the call of the post-modern marxist. If you have a cunt, you're a woman. If you don't, you're a man. All the DSMV's in the world won't change that, and you can debate the meaning of "man" and "woman" all you want, but you're wasting your time.

> I believe in mutual aid and free association
And what stops me from gathering bunch of lads into an armed Mafia and rob you from those funds in your anarchist society?
> Nature doesn't categorize
> nature displays tendencies
Can two sperm cells create a foetus between themselves? No? Well then there is a categorisation.
Are there more than those two that people can produce? No? Then you're a creationist and science denier.
Communicative definition words between people don't matter when material is in question.

the rope

>I am actually very open to other options besides transitioning.

Is OP still here? I'm willing to give some (very promising) suggestions, here - even if OP is a troll (and likely is). But I'm not bothering if he's not here to play along.

>I never knew my biological dad
bingo
You're very close with your mother though, aren't you?

And read this as well. This is not too late for you, user. Best wishes

Mental illness that I despise because so many people bend over backwards to make it a good thing

Are you cute? Post ur legs :3

>And what stops me from gathering bunch of lads into an armed Mafia and rob you from those funds in your anarchist society?
This thread isn't about anarchism. I just said I'm not interested in public funding, nor theiving from people using the state to fund my transition BECAUSE I am an anarchist.
>Well then there is a categorisation.
Not really, because humans aren't there to create that categorization.