Why do so many faggots think life is all about having children, wife and owning a meaningless home?

Why do so many faggots think life is all about having children, wife and owning a meaningless home?

I really don't give two shit about that life style and never really cared about it. I love to be myself and enjoy being a NEET, adventure the unknown, working out, educating myself and playing video games for the rest of my life time, because human years are very short. The future is NEET because in 10-15 years everything will be AI automated. This is a fact faggots.

Deep down you know your NEEThood is an embarrassment and due to your own inadequacy.

When I went out with a friend, we had a conversation like that. I was saying basically what you've just said, she argued against it.

She told me that humans are social animals and if I decide to live a life like I do now (a.k.a. fuck serious relationships and having kids) then I will end up being a sad little bitch when I'm old.

A sad little bitch, with a full bank account and a beefy PC, I shall add.

I dont really want to live with my parents or not have sex.

Male NEETs are just right wing versions of feminists.

Cry about how all married people are crazy while you are Young.

But when in you will hit 40s everyone one else will be spending time with their wives and children while you slob will be drowning in your sorrow.

>Why do so many faggots think life is all about having children, wife and owning a meaningless home?
because propagating the white race and furthering society is our genetic imprint? too bad that you've chosen not be a part of that and have chosen to be a nigger camoflaged in white skin instead. enjoy your vidya and tendies when the power goes off.

How old are you?

You're going to die alone and unloved, and I couldn't be more pleased.

This is true. Saying fuck marriage and family is easy enough to do in your 20s when you can still hang out with your buddies. But as you get older you'll find that between people who focus on careers and people who focus on families that time becomes very precious and even if you think you are fine without much social contact now you will grow isolated.

Good question.
I was like OP when I was late teens early 20s.
People change a lot after 25.

Why should it be embarrassing?

I already have had sex many times with 3 different girls. It's becomes boring and it's overrated. Wait till you grow up

>But when in you will hit 40s everyone one else will be spending time with their wives and children while you slob will be drowning in your sorrow.

Why should i drown myself in sorrow? There so many things to do. understand this universe, learn many things. maybe in the 1960's-90's people had boring life style so they all basically thought if i get married i will have a good life but it's the opposite.

We are living in the future faggots with virtual reality and many other stuff to be entertain and enjoy. I still don't get why it's so fascinating to have kids and a nagging wife? literally the most boring shit and waste of life i could think of.

You just emotional problems faggot. Nobody gives two shit about race. Lets be real, i couldn't give two shit if white people or any race got extinct.

user, we all die alone faggot. Maybe your tiny brain need to understand reality. This world everybody dies alone and i don't give a shit if i die alone. Because you're gonna die anyway don't matter how.

Why did you change snowflake? Because you couldn't find anything better to do with your life? kek

>You just emotional problems faggot. Nobody gives two shit about race. Lets be real, i couldn't give two shit if white people or any race got extinct.

cut and dried - you are part of the problem and not part of the solution. why are you even here?

This.
Your outlook on life and what you desire already shift dramatically between 18 and 25 yo so let's imagine how it will be when you are 50.

You are biologically driven to have an offspring, especially true for women who are total wreck once they rich 40 ans are still childless.

Thinks everybody is the same, hey brianlet, maybe you oldfarts in the 90's and 80¨s had boring life and you fall in love with a female because you're can't control your meaningless emotions it's just the nature. Some people are mentally weak to live alone and they end the way you desricbe. Snowflake we all have different concept of life. Humans evolve fast and adopt to their environment just depends on that person.

>rejects family as the basis for meaning
>embraces an artificial technological degenerate form of meaning
At least propose the superior alternative. Rejecting the system means you can live in the wild and have an authentic existence.

When you have sex with a beautiful woman that you love and loves you, you'll understand it means more than your pointless distractions that give you a dopamine overdose

automation is a meme. we have been using technology to decrease the human workload for centuries, it's called "industrialization". brainlets see a trained DCNN correctly identify a jpeg of a banana and lose their minds. AI is on a good trajectory now, but we will need human engineers to maintain the infrastructure for a long time to come. any political view based on "we won't need to work soon lol" is pure autism.

Show me a single person in old age that was “free and single” their whole life that isn’t a total weirdo with a ton of cats and depression. The family unit is absolutely critical for the human experience. It’s what we are wired to do biologically. Playing video games and taking a solo trip to Thailand will never be able to replace that. You’re just young and naive. When you’re 45 and still alone you will know you made a mistake.

>I already have had sex many times with 3 different girls. It's becomes boring and it's overrated. Wait till you grow up

37 and still waiting.

Snowflake, there is no wrong and right it's all depends. You're just a part of this evolution and you can't even control it. We could easy create perfect race with bio engineering and this will happen in the future.

I'm here just for questions,

This fucker shows a nazi flag while he promotes the jews plan to exterminate white people.

Good luck when you are 47.

There are many but can't find them or just lazy, but the future generation will have many people who are single and enjoy life. You can't compare life from the 60's-90¨s and early 2000 in 10 years from now, because we will have a completely different life style.

You’re just flat out wrong. You can’t expect technology to change thousands of years of biological evolution. If this truly is your plan, I hope I’m wrong for your sake. I want you to have a happy life, but if you willingly go down this path, odds are you will be met with crippling depression and isolation. I’m sorry to be the one that bursts your bubble. Find yourself a partner, Dane bro. It’s not about sex. It’s about sharing life with someone. It’s absolutely essentials. It’s humanity.

>Embraces a meaningless life form of reproduction with no difference mentally from 2000 years ago
>Don't understand what a super being means
>Pointing out living in the wild will make life more meaningful, laughable, enjoy your posing and no medicine, fire and many other of tech.

You have a brain evolved to 100,000s of years of living in harmony with nature. Now you are just tricking and gaming your brain into giving you dopamine. A literal drug addict and a meaningless existence.

My uncle is 40 and never have a gf he is depresive and is desperate to find a girl

What do you get from it? nothing

When a big meteorite, virus outbreak, or any form that could make humans go extinct. user you're living in a dream. technology can't never stop. Human minds are designed to create something godlike that will explore the galaxies and you could be part of this.

You are extremely stupid,self-centered and likely retarded.

>Why do so many faggots think life is all about having children

((("""it's our purpose""")))

>taking a solo trip to Thailand
No idea why you had to add that in there out of the blue. Traveling is awesome, dude. Sounds to me like you're mad cause you were stupid enough to get married at 18, and getting kids early and shit like typical americans.
Marriage is not real, dude. Its just a "magical" piece of paper. Made up by religious people. Its not biological wtf. Typical american.

>I already have had sex many times with 3 different girls. It's becomes boring and it's overrated. Wait till you grow up
I turned 30 last month and I've fucked over 100 women. Still waiting for sex to get boring.

Congratulations, you have recognised that virtue and material ((( rewards ))) are not the same thing. We don't do the right thing because we will be better off (Although it's true that we will be), we do the right thing because we aren't lying to ourselves about reality and pretending to be what we are not.

you don't deserve danish genes, may natural selection be merciless with you

>The future is NEET because in 10-15 years everything will be AI automated.
That's what they said to my teenage self some 30 years ago. So I didn't bother to get an education and just took a boring low pay job at a warehouse, it wouldn't be for long after all. Now, in my late 40's I'm still stacking boxes for a living, earning about half of what a single mom with two children get in gibs.

Automation is always 10-15 years away. It's current year, go back to 2000 and see what they predicted would be happening in 15-20 years. How does the world actually look. Do you but your shallow existence shall have an utter lack of meaning

Found a jew thread. Kill yourself jew boy.

>30 years ago

Comparing today's tech that is advancing 10 times faster every year.

Today we're literally living in AI evolution because of big DATA. You can't compare 1988 to today. In 1988 they didn't even had anything...

The problem is not years but the advancement is getting faster with AI.

Predictions are useless from that days because they really had nothing. AI learns with big data, this is what is completely different from these days.

Don’t be dense. I’ve traveled to the corners of the globe. Yes, it is necessary for total enlightenment. However, marriage was just another piece to the puzzle for me. It was a totally different feeling and experience that cannot be and will not be replaced by any amount of technology or selfish wanderlusting. Your dismissal of marriage because it’s “dude just a piece of paper” is vapid and proof that you’re probably too young to understand the meaning of life. Your godless heresies will grant you nothing but isolation in this world. I hope you find peace and happiness through your ultra enlightened state of progressivism.

>Why is No Education, Employment, or Training embarassing?

I feel the same way. If i ever do have children it will be through a surrogate so i don't have to worry about some roastie takings them from me.

>My feelings is magical
>Thinking it's selfish
>He thinks it's meaning of life

Sorry snowflake, but your delusions are funny. Let me explain reality to you mentally kiddo

There is no selfish, it's the design of yourself and not following the meaningless evolution like you do ape. Love is nice but for some people it's nothing, because they already have experienced and lost it and don't give two shits. Noe they are open minded and not emotional invested like you faggot. You have too much too lose, you're dependable by people. Some people evolve to a better being who can think for themselves and not by the society tells them to do. Like you said, "any amount of technology or selfish wander lusting", it's just the other way around for different people.

When I was 18 my goal was the usual "stable job, wife, kids, house".

Now I'm 29 and I couldn't care less. A stable job sucks your life time until you are ready for your grave.

>why no eduaction

user thinks that he/she can only educate himself by form of social concept.

Embarrassing and learn to read my thread from start.

I agree that there is a small percentage of people on earth for which this is true. My only point is that the majority of people will whither away and die on your path. You might be that small percentage. I hope you are and I wish you well.

Ikigia

Find the balance of what you enjoy most, that provides a suitable income. Once you achieve self fulfillment the rest falls into place.

It's what makes most successful people successful "whether they realize it or not" because to them it's no longer work it's something they enjoy doing.

TFW there are literally people cleaning pigeon shit with more joy in their life than some of the posters above me.

Thanks, and all the best to you

>swastika flag
>hates white race
Everyday we stray further from 1488

> ywn eat noisily in the market
> ywn jerk off and piss in public with no fucks given
> ywn crash some philosopher faggot's lectures and mock them aloud
> ywn have the conqueror of the known world visit your barrel and offer you a favor
> ywn grouchily say he needs to get the fuck out of your sunlight

Why even try to exist authentically :'(

>and enjoy being a NEET, adventure the unknown, working out, educating myself and playing video games for the rest of my life time
You unironically should kill yourself. You sound like a 12 years old

Do you live with your parents danishanon?

You don't feel like having a wife and children because you are a failure.
The whole point of life is to win at the struggle to survive, and the only way to live on is to have children.
All you are is an evolutionary dead end. A loser at the game of life. A selfish hedonistic piece of shit devoid of any common sense, rationality, and will ultimately contribute nothing to the species. A literal waste of finite resources. That is what you are.

>Nobody gives two shit about race. Lets be real, i couldn't give two shit if white people or any race got extinct.
Look closely this is how shilling works.
The whole "be lazy, don't grow up, go MGTOW and spend all day playing video games" thing is a psyop

And probably highly autistic.

You are so fucking low test its incredible.

And you deserve to be in exactly that spot. You can still change if you want, but you're likely not motivated for that because now youre a balding old man.

Good on you OP. Women and children are a financial drain. Just got out of a 5 year relationship myself, still young, 24, decided to say fuck it and go forward with all of my hobbies for myself, all day. Super excited to play music and such.

>the only way to live on is to have children
except you die either way

How do you adventure the unknown?

I’m never getting married or having kids

The things that I want are not of this world

I devote myself to contemplating God

>adventure the unknown
>aka going to the supermarket everyday to buy chicken tendies and coke
>not realizing that OP is a friendless crypto-virgin who would neither anyone to travel with or the money to do it

Never take anything from a NEET, simply never.

>Today we're literally living in AI evolution because of big DATA
bro, I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt in case of a language barrier... but from someone who works in the industry this sounds pants-on-head retarded

I have the same confusion. I'm 26, I can't be bothered to do anything so I work just enough hours to cover my bills (2 days a week for £1k a month). My girlfriend's the same. Neither of us want kids, neither of us want to pay for a wedding, and neither of us want to be financially tied down to some shithole house.

And it's not just laziness, either. I just don't care about money. As long as I've got enough to keep me fed, with a roof over my head, and a decent internet connection, I couldn't care less about money. I drive a £500 car that's never failed on me for the 4 years I've owned it. I've got a second hand phone that's outdated by at least 5 models. I've got a PC that I bought 6 years ago that runs all I need. I have no flashiness to me.

Then you've got, as you say, the ever-nearing automation. It won't be long until a Living Wage comes into affect and we all get paid a basic amount to live, regardless of whether we work, with no stupid job centre to decide. The only reason to work will be for vanity and materialism, and if a pleb wants to trade away their life for that then good for them. But if they want to try to force that on me, they can get fucked.

But then you've got all those stupid family members that HAD to get tied to the grind, who hate the idea that you don't have to do the same. They're the sort of cunt that goes "oh I just can't imagine what I'd do with my day if I wasn't at work". Of course you can't, Karen, you dumb fuck. Your idea of relaxation is a week holiday to Malaga, where you can sit by a pool reading a trashy "reality celeb" biography, and avoiding looking at Spainards like they shouldn't be there. Your weekends are getting drunk on wine and watching Eastenders and the Only Way is Essex. You have no fucking brain in your nut, so of course you'd prefer to be a damn cog. I'm not the fucking NPC of life in this, Karen, you slag.

>not have sex
Yeah, marriage is a good way to not have sex, lucky if after second child

what job do you do for 2 days a week to pull in a grand a month?

youre a fucking faggot whose mind has been kiked then.

30, same basic outlook, but I changed my attitude once I realized how much ((they)) push child free life on white people. I lacked pride in myself and my race, and was demoralized so much that I got a vasectomy. Now, I would have a kid with the right person with IVF. On a philosophical level, I do believe that we are born alone and we die alone. But in many ways, Earth is a battle of the bloodlines.

because people like to perpetuate false notions of happiness

form meaningful relationships
if this means having a kid, okay, but you should never feel an obligation to do so. If you do; you're being coerced and the relationship is not meaningful.

think of having a kid like having a tulpa but with its own body

don't make a tulpa unless you are making a tulpa for the sake of companionship

I'm just a senior administrator for a housing association. But I do in 2 days what it takes two people a full week to do, and I can turn my hand to pretty much everything else so I'm more useful.

This is just natural selection letting you know you are not fit for breeding and helping you cope with the fact your blood line will come to an end.

>Why do so many faggots think life is all about having children, wife and owning a meaningless home?
You're being meme'd, OP.

You're a biological organism. Your purpose is to preserve your genetics, as every one of your ancestors has. You are being manipulated by those around you to sacrifice your progeny and commit genetic suicide. These people are trying to convince you to have fewer children know full well that their ability to allocate resources for their own offspring will be easier so long as you are not around. Worse yet, they are making it appear as though it is your idea, driving this notion that you are "a free thinker" as you are being manipulated.

Though to be frank, I too would be happy if you didn't breed. Just because it makes my purpose in life that much easier to attain. So go ahead and get memed I guess.

>in 10-15 years everything will be AI automated
Then let the AI decide if my progeny is fit to survive. That is their choice. I have made my own.

this
he's at the bargaining stage

There is no inherent purpose in life and there are enough people on this Earth already.

GOOD

GOY

DONT HAVE CHILDREN

LEAVE THE CHILDREN OT THE ARABS, JEWS, AND NIGGERS, THEY WANT THEM HAHA

I'd love to do something like that that, but I spunked my education days getting pissed and ended up mid-30s with fuck all qualifications, so I have to work minimum wage grind 40+ hours just to keep my head above water.

I'm doing a part-time degree, though I'm massively sceptical about modern academia, so 3 years in, it feels like a waste of time. I honestly think I should've just lied about having a degree and let my work-ethic and skills justify a position rather than arbitrary qualifications.

I really hope the living wage comes in soon, because I'm like you, in that I'd rather live a simple life and not have to work my arse off for fake tokens that express success, just because some idiot decided that's what humans are supposed to do 500 years ago.

come home white man
nirvana awaits you all
leave the earth to the roaches
let us enjoy eternal extinction

Sounds like a Tradcuck Pajeet.
Looking at the economy and the competition in the Indian scenario, the one wallowing in sorrow is going to be you, burdened with a fat cow, two runts, and parents.
Take the red-pill, boi. Stop seeking pussy pillow for happiness.

You still won’t get a white girl, pussy.

I didn't get any serious qualifications, though. I got 3 A levels, none of them above a C, and my GCSEs were average. My employment prospects were shit to start with, so I was in retail and menial labour for a few years. I got into uni but quit in the 2nd year when I realised it was all a scam (seriously, they tried to get away with out-of-date PowerPoints and subjects we covered in college).

The only thing I did right was I got a desk job that was for practically minimum wage, then proved myself and made myself valuable to them. It took a couple of years, but I went from doing full time work for £15k a year, to part-time and earning £12k. If you can show a company that you're not only useful but also willing to do all the work expected but in less time and for less money, they want to keep you around.

The old adage of "work smarter not harder" is never truer than for a man that can't be bothered.

>jews plan to exterminate white people.

>the future is not in education, employment, nor training
You sound like a Communist. Are you a Communist? Is that you, Commissar Yitzhak?

kys

Low test is the problem.

It's natural and manly to want to fuck and impregnate women, but wanting to be around boring, whiny nagging women and kids is unnatural, you're literally a faggot (irony noted) if you actually enjoy that shit. How is any man supposed to get anything done in life with women around?

Marriage and family should be something you do at 40 after you've done everything you set out to do, have a lot of wealth and accomplishments behind you, and might as well create a legacy on the downward slope.

If you disagree, you're automatically a beta loser. No exceptions.

>A selfish hedonistic piece of shit

Not really. Most people (including a lot of people with genetic profiles very similar with your own) will have kids, so if you sit it out, you're not dooming your race or anything.

Plus, if having kids is your greatest legacy, you didn't leave a mark on the world. Now the obvious rejoinder is "Well, what have you done?!" but it remains true.

If the most important mark you leave on the world is having kids (something that trillions of unconscious organisms do every day) and not something else, you are a pleb by definition. Especially if you abandon passions that could have gone somewhere and take a soul-sucking office job to shack up with a plain, obedient woman just so you have a chance to breed.

There is no glory, no real sense of achievement in doing that. Sorry.

Ask yourself if any company enters a agreement with a partner that if they betray you, lie, steal , or cheat, you have to surrender 50% of your stuff to them, and pay them remittance known as alimony.
You think this wasn't part of a Jewish plot to destroy marriage? Hah!
Honest I love the idea of marriage but like most ideas the realistic implementation of them has been subverted by greedy fucks in politics.

>enjoy being a NEET
For you to be an unemployed waste of space, someone else has to work and have their money (and lifespan, since as you say, human years are short) taken from them to keep you alive.

Day of the rope when?

>legacy

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHAT ANYBODY ACCOMPLISHED

THIS BALL IN SPACE HAS BEEN SPINNING FOR BILLIONS OF YEARS

ITS ALL MEANINGLESS

So in your world of "value" a person who procreates has more value than one who does not.
So what about geniuses that aid humankind but dont have offspring?
By your retarded logic they would have no point. I would hate to see a world ruled by your logic, but unfortunately we are only 20 years away from the end of modern civilization.
According this guy, we exist to fuck, reproduce, and die. Nothing more, nothing less. If you dont create a life to be a prisoner to this experience and damn them to suffering through all the bullshit you did, you are a failure.
Nice logic there, enjoy sending your white children to death as they become slaves of the 56% in the future.

>When you have sex with a beautiful woman that you love and loves you
Beautiful women aren't aviable to everybody
Women aren´t aviable to everybody
Some guys just aren't meant to reproduce, and that's a fact

What "glory" in the modern world are you talking about? Teenage bullshit about becoming a rock star? The world is over-saturated with information, even if you manage to become a genius artist or musician your mark on this world will be short-lived.

the best reply i've seen here.
the first time in my life that i completely agree with a 56% burger.
kys op, you are a disgrace

According to the same logic, the world is over-saturated with people, even white people.

My point stands, if you decide to have a family at an early age, you've decided to abandon even the idea of becoming great. You're checking out of the Game (not in the PUA sense, but the game of life).

Once you have that ring on your finger and buns in your (wife's) oven, for the next 20 years at least your life will be a struggle for money. 90%+ of your effort will go into feeding and providing for a woman and children, and not into self-actualization. "Society" will tell you that the latter is the "grown up" thing to do, but what does that even mean?

In a very crude sense, they just instinctively want more manpower for their tribe, and they want you to take care of a woman, that keeps one more person off the welfare books cynical as it sounds.

Look, I know wanting to have sex and have children too is ultimately natural. But there's no denying it: if you get into a LTR or marriage at a young age without being independently wealthy or something, you will be slaving away for the next 20 years at least, more if you are trying to be a "good Dad".

I was born.to a wealthy family and have been NEET my whole life, I drive a nice car and have sex with 3 different women every month

It's not about being NEET or how much you spend time pursuing your own enjoyment but rather how much money you have that defines "a normal life"

Everyone is a slut for money, only difference is I have some and instantly I'm not a failure but a "free spirit"

Fuck society, glad my grandfather was a multi millionaire

underrated.

Society instinctively thinks beta, "nice", slavish men who can be trapped by women deserve to be drones.

Omegas are so off the radar society frees them from the "privilege" of supporting a woman, albeit reluctantly. They still want your taxmoney though.

People know Chad will play the field, and while they hope Mike Moneybags will get married, they know his money buys freedom, so they know he may not do anything he doesn't want to.

The perfect beta cuck provider is the hard-working guy earning between $50,000 and $200,000 a year. Rich enough that you can suck a lot out, poor enough that he will still never be free especially if you start sucking him dry soon enough.

clearly to hide his israeli flag

I still would like to see examples of glory a modern man can achieve before/instead of marriage.
From what I've seen, the only difference between the guys who marry young and those who marry old is that latter traveled more, drank more and usually have more money.
Both will go down in oblivion in 1-2 generations.

>big DATA
(((big data))) is just a fancy word for jewgle tuning ads to your web history