Why is white hair/black hairs combination so popolar?

Why is white hair/black hairs combination so popolar?

One of those niggas is blonde.

Because it's hot

Because Yin and Yang.
Get it?
They're gay for each other.
Now lets fuck my friend, cum on my face

Besides being a white-haired alien, Shunina doesn't feel like a Kaworu at all.

Yeah right.

He isn't a white-haired red-eyed autistic alien that learns about humans through his connection with MC at all.

What if I sneeze and the snot is cum
You like it babe

Because contrast.

Kiss me now
Kiss me now and let us go tongue to tongue

But, user, that's gay.

It will be our secret

get out i was here for the gay initiation first

I see. Ok then.

We could just rub our cocks together and make a cum fountain.
It will be like the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, but with 100% more gay sex.

duality

Is this fujoshit?

Yes

Why does Japan like kawoshin so much? They have no chemistry, Kaworu has no redeeming character qualities and he looks like a male Selvaria Bles.

Why is it always the white hair guy be the faggot?

Geralt of Rivia ain't gay though.

Selvaria came later so she's girl Kaworu.

Kaworu does have redeeming qualities, but they're outweighed by the shitty ones.Just like all the other people that want to fuck Shinji.

There is nothing wrong in wanting to fuck Eva's best girl.

Because Japan has a form of theatre where the colors black represent being good but perceived as evil/shitty/darkness and white being evil but perceived as good/the hero/light. Look at Guts (Black Swordsman) and Griffith (Hawk of Light) as a reference.

He has more will and proactivity than Kaworu can ever hope for, not to mention he doesn't seem to care much about individual humans.

The first BL manga was Kaze to Ki no Uta and it has a blond hair/black hair combination. Blond look white on manga. Then Devilman made a geek generation to go gay for Ryo Asuka, including Anno.

That all makes sense now.

Should we expect: "Zashunina, you betrayed me! You betrayed my trust!" then?

Asuka and Rei are good characters though, there is no sad backstory or notable character flaws with Kaworu. When ever Anno or other fujoshi talk about him, its always about shipping and romance.

Being a Kaworu clone doesn't mean you have to be precisely Kaworu, you know. Do you deny the fact that he's a Kaworu clone?

The visual contrast is striking, and in case of sameface, it helps differentiate the characters.

He's pretty dumb actually. That is his flaw. He thinks he understands everything going on perfectly when he's left in the dark even more than others. Just look at how everything goes to shit in Q cause he didn't understand what was going on, or Adam actually being Lilith in the original.

And the manga version was straight up autistic. That's why he gets called Karl and had a tsundere Shinji who beats him up and admits he liked him after some choking Karl to death foreplay.

Yes, or some form of dishonesty or distrust. It doesn't have to be full blown "eclipse" betrayal, but any form of lying or actions that suits themselves.

That's interesting. Considering how his character was portrayed this far that sounds pretty absurd.
But if that's really kind of a popular trope, as you say they have many opportunities to shock the viewer. Intriguing.

He's more of a Soldier Blue clone, down to the cloak and telepathy.

Or is it ?

I don't think zaShunina is capable of lying (even the characters in the show mention it), but he can be rather forceful when it comes to achieving his goals (considering a mass mindrape for the sake of smoother information exchange, "the resolve to drop a bomb on the world"). He means well, but as Tsukai said, his understanding of good and evil is too alien to count on.

>bringing up Q as an argument
>implying autistic = dumb
What the fuck?

Not that guy, but Kaworu failed spectacularly hard, considering how much the Rebuilds were hyping his mad timeloop skills.

Why not

That's very difficult to accomplish, to have more gay sex than Liu Bei.

Color contract.

it's the colours of fucking gay.

>Color contract.
What?

>Shinji being mainly
Nice joke.

Is there a recent example of this type of relationship that got a fair amount of popularity and recognition? I can't think of any. Kawoshin was probably the last good homo. Nothing will ever be as iconic and memorable, because fujoshits only care about shitty bait.

KUROED

Geralt is totally gay, kid. In the good way though, not in the bad way. If you're a man you'll understand.

Judging from your post I'd say you think Victor/Yuri doesn't count.
Though I disagree on it not being iconic or memorable, YoI is one of the most succesful fujo show of the last few years.

While I can agree with the first part of your post I don't fucking understand why this:
>fujoshits only care about shitty bait
shitty meme hasn't died yet.

Fujos no longer need bait these days, foul mouthed straight muppets it's what gets them

>YoI is one of the most succesful fujo show of the last few years.
Exactly. It's a fujo shitshow that panders to them from start to finish. NGE isn't. And that's the fucking point.

Kaworu and Shinji get sent back in time to the middle ages, take up bodybuilding hobby

Just wanted to mention this There is good gay in not homocentered shows, just not that much.

Not at all, even the designs aren't really fujo (or is something wrong with me? it looks nothing like the fujo shows in my opinion)

s is pretty close to c, at least if he's using swype

What is with the Japanese and their obsession with Elric expys?

Teen Guts kinda look like Shinji, especially on the 90s anime

The designs are definitely made to appeal to a female audience and you can see they inserted little fanservice-y moments for fujos like when Shindo took off Hanamori's pants or him and zaShunina arguing like a married couple.
Though it's at a level you might not even notice if you're not into that kinda stuff, and it's not like there no focus on the female characters either.

user pls.
Pretty much all the male characters are archetypes widely used in BL. In every ep there is a shit ton of fujo fanservice for every pairing available. Characters interactions read like a BL textbook so far.
All this is quite obvious to any fujo.

Anyway it's not too forceful and if you're not into that stuff you might just not notice it.
It has interesting plot and mediocre female characters so not fujo audience can still enjoy it. A fine example of a show done right.