SOYBOY/BUGMAN GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/opa/pr/former-president-maryland-based-transportation-company-indicted-11-counts-related-foreign
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-13/doj-unseals-11-count-indictment-involving-uranium-one-scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=w7ZK7OkfeXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wew lad that soymonster can eat whatever cereal he wants and play all the Nintendo switch in the world i ain't saying shit

Rich Piana wasn’t a fucking soyboy

dude is dead

>memeflag
>can't eve into Piana
kys faggot
>in all fields

I don't get why anybody would want a tattoo like that.

I bet his testicles are the size of raisins.

but he looks so healthy

>asian

Girls like when your dick hangs lower than ur balls

nice synthol injections

>Asian
You have raisin size balls by default

DELETE THIS!!!

pure soy

It's a joke you retarded faggot.

Piana died? When? He only just started talking about the elite.

>I'm not a bugman I just take roids so that people will notice me
>It's cool because it increases testosterone and testosterone is what makes a man
>Havn't you seen all those roided up gay dudes in literally every gay event? They're alpha as fuck

When will people learn

Rest in Protein

F. kikes killed mah boy rich

RIP RICH AND ZYZZ BRAH. FOREVER MIRIN

zyzz is dead too ain't he? sad

> Dude weed

> World's most overrated tv show

> IPA

> Children's pizza

> Posting on plebbit

THE ULTIMATE BUGMAN

Really activates the almonds, eh?

Rich Piana was the opposite of a soyboy, but in the exact same level of retardation. This guy was the most unhealthiest motherfucker ever.

>2018
>not doing 8 hour arm work outs
C’MON

This makes me a sad panda.

The gayest part of this picture is that he felt the need to share it with the world. Sharing mundane activities online in the hopes that some stranger will give a shit is gayer than taking a HIV dick in the ass.

Uranium one indictment, why is this not on /pol???

justice.gov/opa/pr/former-president-maryland-based-transportation-company-indicted-11-counts-related-foreign

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-13/doj-unseals-11-count-indictment-involving-uranium-one-scandal

synthol doesn't make your balls shrink

DRAWN IN TO THE BACKDROP HERE YOU COULD FADE, YOU COULD FADE AWAY

Because this is a slide thread. Pure alinsky tactics

It is, learn to use the catalog.

He actually fell and hit his head late last year

>tfw wealthy harpsichord has truly left humanity behind.

An empty bowl, little caesars pizza and guaranteed reruns of a show with only 20 episodes. Oh and a microbrew beer that probably tastes like dirty bath water but it's trendy and cool to support small business man. Fucking sad.

>american pizza

Didn't he have complications with his heart? I actually miss the guy.

F

I'll leave humanity behind Rich, I promise

dont make fun of people who had mental disorders

bigorexia is a psychological illness

So he's the horseshoe theory of the soyboy spectrum?

Funny how the only guy in this picture who doesn't look like a total fag is 5'4"

That some mutant turtle tier

Yeah, I’m sure he just (((fell)))

picture says otherwise, soyim.

Rich Piana was absolutely NOT a Soy Boy. He was fucking dimes, working out 10 hours a day, driving expensive cars and shooting guns...and you know what? Yeah he was unhealthy but he was not some limp bodied Soy Boy

>The smaller your balls are the bigger your dick looks
T. Rich piana

Where did the name bug man even come from?

whey boys btfo

>consume massive amounts of calories a day
>living long
user, I hate to tell you and any other /fit/ guys, but consumption of more calories than you need to live leads to an early death. Think of your body as a car, the more you use it the quicker it will die.

Press 3 to consume 3 scoops in honor of Rich Piana.

>he drinks only major brands of beer
I bet you think TGI Fridays is a good restaurant because it's popular.

You forgot to mention the reason he fell was that his heart exploded due to his cycle combined with excessive cocaine

You could say that, yes. He’s absolutely retarded...but with a level of dedication to working out and getting huge that is the kind of single minded obsession that no Soy Boy could ever handle. Soy Boys are fickle and weak

how can i soyboy get a braphog like that, but not me?

There was a time where I believed that this world should be reset with fire. But now, I'm not sure that we deserve such a sweet release.

Rip in peace oilman, we'll miss you.

It seems I have finally met a MAN who have similar culinary tastes. { I drink soy milk too }. And he is as strong as me, even if we have different political ideologies.
>yours pic is 100% related

Aint saying shit? What kind of bitch nigger are you?

The obvious approach is to make fun of him online while he's a long distance from you or you have a gun by insulting him for steroid use, poor genetics, having small shriveled testicle, lot natural T production and an inability to get an erection.

the rent is just too damn high

That picture is certainly taken out of centext, or maybe it's a frame from a video
RIP prosperous trombone

>MUH ALPHA
>ROID IT UP LAD
>*dies*
shiiiiieeeeet

>implying this isn't more than half of halfers

>Mother to earth
Mfw I know the guy in the bottom left hand corner of this picture. I went to college with him and he’s always spamming retarded shit on Facebook all the time and he always goes on “wacky adventures”

F

youtube.com/watch?v=w7ZK7OkfeXA

to be fair hes just doing the ass eating face, in this case

Buy a gun or a knife if you feel that way I hate pussies, muscles dont mean shit anymore.

He's a soliboy now.

I bet yours are too

Bump comerade ;^)

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you
called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for
months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

>Tattoos now have the wrong aspect ratio

Can someone confirm this?

SHAKE TIME GOD DAMMIT

this

What are some obvious signs that someone is taking steroids? I have a soyboy work colleague who seems to have gotten ripped out of nowhere.

ask them to inspect their ballsack

> Think of your body as a car, the more you use it the quicker it will die.
If you don't maintain it.

Hookers

5 SCOOPS

>Cocoa Pebbles
is that any good?

Very

Has anyone noticed that soyboys are mostly white U.S males in their 30s and enjoy consoles?

I use to be a bodybuilder and what the post your replying to says is true. Regardless of how you maintain it over consumption of calories causes metabolic stress at the cellular level. Look into calorie restricted diets and life span. I quit bodybuilding when I realized it is a ticket to a short life.

“The smaller the balls are the bigger your fuckin dick looks”

That men exist who willingly raise their wife's boyfriend's children, I just...it's so disgusting.

Has anyone noticed that Soy memes and Switch hating are totally retarded?

Uhu, I think you're getting yourself into deep trouble with the Stepfather there, buddy

well, Piana maintained his and hes fucking dead

A roidgroid?

You sound like a soyboy.

Let me correct myself, U.S white males and faggot nu-male krauts*

Not when they are shriveled prunes. They like a big hanger, hanging over big productive balls. Not some tiny twig hanging over a few small lumps.

I think we have, yes.

Rich has genuine joy in his eyes.