T. white guy with a Ghanian gf born and raised in Italy AMA

t. white guy with a Ghanian gf born and raised in Italy AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZitoLjjEhc8Xr4R2HiKoodnnS6JzzUl9R0CCnPjjGjDySwJPB9CDsBMsob1AAanEth7iAO8pxsVsQK2SkLuqNjCM4qAWBbxMoBRiE2jtjlMcy08gP0qHhMqnvu6JogkNTGL6HrKvgNeJuv_1_1atu1TrA8FXqpsiNFJcpan6LkQOdPBz2KYnLTez_1Pst13UIetli0X3Bz7BP69T_1IHNXG1k098jcBSTt3ZH-Kh41ChGkfPS_1k9scokBXcdCk0hUOdB1cRYpJPOxdCPtszZPEQemv87vknT3WOYSS4rxcPB36T03Q9iISkuUkPtq1lQBUxTRZ106Ngox9gNqiLfqgD8d-zJSzGFfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whats the "alt right"?

gay n insecure cunts

Tra tutte le ragazze in italia ti sei preso questo cesso? LMAO

bonjourno

Good for you bro.
COLONIZED

Come back home, mudshark

Most white italian women I've met were heavier than me and/or looked like my voddy addicted auntie from Northampton

In which part of italy?

Is it real?
>israel?

Does she let you call her a dirty nigger white cock whore during sex?

Milano

How much does Shareblue pay you for shilling ?

You shouldn't publicise your tendency for bestiality.

Obvious shill/slide thread.

Let it die.

No. I'm not nearly fucked up enough to be into this kind of shit but you go buddy

Can you stand to lick her pussy?

I piped a girl from Cameroon, she had big tits and I made her scream in french while I pounded her from behind, but I couldn't stand to go near the puss with my nose.

Proof?

does she have a nice ass?

Milano has a lot of problems but overweight vodka addicted looking girls is not one of them, I'm pretty sure

why would you want your children to have lower intelligence than you?

Sauce

fuck off gypo
You'll soon turn into England 2.0
same to you

does she have fake hair?

Is Laurence Fishburne black?

Pussy smells better than any white girl's I ever banged.
yes
wrong
I'm pretty sure they won't
you're not wanking your tiny ching chong dick today mate

No
Yes, indeed

this

how does her hair look like

>country and race traitor brought niglesse with him when he left for bongland
2 birds one stone

What's it like having AIDS?

Murder suicide?

Kek this
Let's take this opportunity to thank UK for being so tolerant so that we can all dump our leftists up there.

ghana girls are based
my gf is ghanaian too.
white tribe is your gf from?
ewe, fante, ashanti, ga?

*what

this can't be real

Why don't sperm whales mate with killer whales?
Blue jays with crows?
Bull frogs with tree frogs?
Crocs with gators?
Monkeys with apes?

Racism?

OK

google.ca/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZitoLjjEhc8Xr4R2HiKoodnnS6JzzUl9R0CCnPjjGjDySwJPB9CDsBMsob1AAanEth7iAO8pxsVsQK2SkLuqNjCM4qAWBbxMoBRiE2jtjlMcy08gP0qHhMqnvu6JogkNTGL6HrKvgNeJuv_1_1atu1TrA8FXqpsiNFJcpan6LkQOdPBz2KYnLTez_1Pst13UIetli0X3Bz7BP69T_1IHNXG1k098jcBSTt3ZH-Kh41ChGkfPS_1k9scokBXcdCk0hUOdB1cRYpJPOxdCPtszZPEQemv87vknT3WOYSS4rxcPB36T03Q9iISkuUkPtq1lQBUxTRZ106Ngox9gNqiLfqgD8d-zJSzGFfw

Not politics

you get to be born in europe, and you do this. you have no idea how much i'd give to be an european, you have no idea how bad it is to be born here. and you do this. seriously, few times in my life have i been this angry. fuck yourself a dozen times over you fucking cock gobbler son of a whore. i should cut the skin under your fingernails with papercuts and pour lemon juice on it, you disgusting asshole, i hope you die of syphilis in a radioactive fire getting raped by 20 congolese single digit IQ niggers chimping out inside your asshole

this guy is really upset about being a huemonkey lmao

her father's ga and her mother's ewe.
v. christian folks and true, ghanian girls are based
spierdalaj na karaczan
They're not the same species. Black and white people are both human as far as i know some serious self loathing going on there pal
get help

KYS race traitor.

o kurwa xDDDDDD
pszek z czarną xDDDDDDDD
I to jeszcze z pakistańską flagą XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
ciągnie swój do swojego, eh?

This is some elaborate shitpost.

yoooo... Nyame nhyira wo bebree wae

How come in Britain black women get bleached, but in america white women get blacked.

what's your favourite ghanaian dish?
mine is kenke and light soup with chicken meat and fufu

>christian folks and true
ah this explains it all
>racemixing is ok, she's christian! we're all the same under christ!
every.single.time.

>born and raised in Italy
Typical. Why are Italians such oil drillers?

he's polish

wish (you) everything best

Maybe he just used google translate. Pole would know that karachan is far left.

cute i like jungle bunnies

Have you tested her IQ yet?

is her name crystal there are so many named crystal

I would bang and leave her in Congo without hands

Do you live in the south east, my next door neighbor is a white guy with a black wife

Why are you stealing our women britcuck. Why are british men so eager to take all black women away from my brothers in britain.

Do you know the way?

only the good ones

You have to go back

>sticking your dick in a shit golem
lol why? Surely there is something else you could rub your dick with even if you don't have hands and look like the elephant man.

go back where? i have prussian and volga-german roots. i just wrote him in twi: god bless you.

Will you pick a Brit name or an African name for your first stunted, lethargic Amerimutt babby?

>white guy with a Ghanian gf
>born and raised in Italy
So basically, an Italian guy with an Italian gf?

Do not have children with her. If you're both average intelligence and have average intelligence children, your kid's IQ would be in the 80's, and a 25% chance or so it will be in the 70's. That means your kid will never go to college and might not pass high school. You've been warned.

This isn't Sup Forums, reported.

We just need to warn this guy against having kids with her. That would suck to be stuck with a low IQ nig child for the rest of your life. Although since he's dumb enough to race mix I think he might deserve it

Weren't italiane enough puttane?

>someone actually typing in a ghanian dialect on Sup Forums
Sometimes I think I've seen it all, then this happens.

Do you know di wae

I'm fucking dying

There are a lot of Ghanaians in my uni tho, I'm having a hard time believing this.

The absolute state of G*rmany

how nigger like u got into germany ?

Yes because those students are the cream of the crop of Ghana. Most immigrants are a standard deviation higher than their home countries. They also don't need the same GCSE scores a white person would need to get into college.

Look up regression toward the mean. Your children's children will gradually regress toward the mean IQ of whatever mixed race group they end up in. So enjoy your 80 IQ children. If you're dumb enough to breed with an African, you deserve the lifetime of dealing with a low IQ niglet.

just as i expected
northern italians btfo again

>Ghanian gf born and raised in Italy
So an Italian?

I've seen the effects on white parents who take care of black children. It's fucking sad to be honest. You can tell they are just drained and disappointed after years of dealing with their subhuman nature. Have a good life you race mixing piece of shit