Good news guys. Just got my results back. I'm white. How do we save the white race?

Good news guys. Just got my results back. I'm white. How do we save the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A Halfrican is still a nigger Maria. You have to go back, perhaps you can be queen of the jungle with that extra hu-White DNA to distinguish you from the apes.

It says I'm majority white. How does that not say it all?

You're mixed, therefore should read up on all of the genetic perils of being mixed

Welcome to the team bro

> le 53.7%

You're perfectly American. Go forth, and eat all the In & Out Burger you .

Start by telling me the most controversial thing you believe.

Congrats man, you're one us now. 1488 and such

>le 53.7% face

memes writes themselves.

>56%

Please. America is whiter than any of your shithole countries.

Dios mio Maria!

This is an amerimutt thread now

>

el atrocidad

I've seen this exact same thread posted at least a dozen times.
What are you slidin?

>Just got my results back.
No you did not. That format is more than a year old.

t. Achmed

t. Mohammed

t. Mahmud

I'm not sure where you country is but I'm willing to bet it's filled with Muslims.

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

must be over 75%

Who are you to decide who's white and who's not? America has the highest White European population on Earth.

Easy just keep fucking our woman. And you will. You can't stop. you'll be white soon enough.

Whicael Jackson couldnt wait. When you have the money, you can buy the privilege with bleaching cream.

Here he is singing a song about white peoples.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

53.7% you're a typical american mutt

>'I-I'M WHITE I SWEAR!'
>'B-BETTER DO THIS DNA TEST TO PROVE TO ALL THE BIG EUROPEAN BOYS ON Sup Forums THAT I'M WHITE!
>.....
>'LOOK G-GUYS!1 I'M WHITE LIKE YOU! ACCEPT ME PLEASE!
>'WH-WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M A MUTT? WHITER THAN YOU ACHMED"

god, it's great being 100% european by default by birth and not having to prove your whiteness. kek.

When in doubt, resort to denial and Ad Homenims. Spoken like a true Muslim

I'm a mixed Hungarian/Polish/German/Scottish so i'm pretty much a mutt. Are hungarians white

This is obviously a shitpost and not someone trying to prove that they're lily white. I also doubt that OP is really Maria Breaux. How fucking thick can you be Patty?

>Le 53.7% white.
It's getting worse everyday.

>le 53,7% face

>Patty
I'm an Irishman, not your overweight unemployed martsharting aunt. Fucking patty hahhaha. Props for recognising the flag though, you're quite a cultured little hybrid aren't you? *pats head*

>Mohammed XDXDXDXD

That is the typical response of the Mutt

Must be 100%

>Patty

How are Yanks this fucking retarded?

That's not her, pic related is her.

I think its fucking hilarious that this meme was likely created by Matthew and Oliver in the likeness (almost exact likeness) of Oliver. Its the only half decent meme the left has ever made, and its because they had to use Olivers likeness to make the meme be based in truth, therefore making it at least semi-sucessfull in its memetic context. but still falls short as most Americans who they are attempting to d&c do not conform to this stereotype. infact quite the opposite it true, that the le 56% burger is nearly an identical copy of most democrats these days! irony rears its beautiful head

It's interchangeable here faggot. Nice try at diverting attention away from the fact that you took this obvious shitpost seriously though.

EL GOBLINO

We're sidetracking burger, when are you posting your DNA test? Aren't you seeking my approval?

Why would leftwingers make a meme insulting race mixed people?

When in doubt , resort to calling them Ahmed or Abdul. Spoken like a true Mutt.

Fixed

Fuck off, CIA.

Where do you guys do this tests?

Not today, but no, I'm not looking to be confirmed by a shrimp-dicked potato monger lmao.

Nice try, but Mutt isn't one of the metrics 23andme displays. Fail troll is fail

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

Dont be mad bout mutt memes, Use it as a motivator to make your country whiter

mutt in denial.

chekt and rekt

Heres my pic goys!!!

I'm white!!! 'm white!!!'m white!!!'m white!!!'m white!!!'m white!!!'m white!!!'m white!!!'m white!!!'m white!!!

Damn this privilege feels good.

anti nationalist in another way I guess