Pope Francis Awards Architect of Safe-Abortion Fund with Pontifical Honor

onepeterfive.com/pope-francis-awards-architect-safe-abortion-fund-pontifical-honor/

REEEEEEEEEEE!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blumenthal_(surname)
onepeterfive.com/pope-francis-awards-architect-safe-abortion-fund-pontifical-honor/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedevacantism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can the Catholic Church impeach a Pope?

He is a heretical Pope.

Technically he is executing the will of God. Retarded Pope = retarded God.

Sedevacantism is the last bastion of Catholicism my boys.

I honestly doubt he believes in God.

Atheism with chistian values is the new right. Real Christianity is based on natural law anyways.

The tone deaf pope. How can we save his soul?

Ploumen is a variant of Pluimen.

Pluimen is a Dutch variant of German Blumen.

Blumen is an Ashkenazic surname referencing a flower motif commonly stamped onto coins, hence "Blumenthal," cognate to English "Bloom-Dollar."

I don't understand how Catholics can defend this guy. He's an atheist.

That man is a mess.

>IMPEACH THE POPE
KEK

>letting a Marxist order you around

Fucking Christcucks

Blumen is just german for flowers

Blumenthal would be "flower-valley" by the way

Yeah no it's a name about money you heeb lover.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blumenthal_(surname)

Pic related is a blumenthal, AKA a florin.

>onepeterfive.com/pope-francis-awards-architect-safe-abortion-fund-pontifical-honor/
Aaaand its fake

>letting twitter and third grade fake news form your whole perception of the world + direct your life
Shartmutts

Join the Pilgrims. All we do is get together and read the Bible, then talk about it after. There's no hierarchy, no priesthood, and we reject any interpretation until we come to our own conclusions. Just discrete cells of people who want to find illumination in His Word, free to move on to other denominations or stay and study.

All other churches have strayed, so we should return to the time directly after Christ and begin anew.

This doesn't fight moral relativism and leads to individual interpretations that cause all kind of mutilations to the bible.

No. The Pope is only expressing the direct will of God when he speaks ex cathedra. Thankfully this retard hasn't done that yet. Catholics have known for a long time that Popes can be retarded dickheads, ever since the Middle Ages they've made it clear that the Pope speaks for the Church, not God, except when speaking ex cathedra

>so we should return to the time directly after Christ and begin anew.
Then where are your priests and bishops?

Correct. Sedevacantism is why I haven't abandoned the faith.

>Atheism with chistian values is the new right
That's fine for men who are already atheists but those of us who believe in God can't just choose to stop believing.

It's a fake story.

#NotMyPope

You don't have to join any religion to believe in whatever you want. Stop giving them money.

I have never given a single penny to the church. I am under no obligation to.

it's not actually

I just found this on the official Catholic website:

>Neither Pope Benedict XVI nor Pope Francis has taught anything that has been RECOGNIZED by the Catholic Church as infallible (though all Catholics are bound by WHATEVER they teach). Whether a particular teaching is “infallible” or "ex-cathedra" is really of interest only to a limited number of academic theologians. It does not matter, in any way, to the vast majority of Catholics.

>Our Holy Father, John Paul II, taught that (according to the ORDINARY Magasterium) the Church lacks the authority to confer priestly Orders upon women. This teaching has been recognized as infallible by the Magesterium (and is the only teaching that has been promulgated with the specific adjective, infallible).

It really makes me sick to my stomach that they refer to John Paul II as "our Holy Father". Filthy.

Nope, read up on anti Pope's.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedevacantism

Yes it is. Only the tabloids are pushing it.

pope and his inner circle have been replaced since at least paul vi. they arent catholic anymore. they were conquered and taken over from within.

This