Be one of the few white guys in an increasingly 56% face place

>be one of the few white guys in an increasingly 56% face place
Where do I find women that look like this? Germany? How rare is it for them to look like this? Apparently they'll go for even short ugly guy as long as he's aggressive enough

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEVVggV2HvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A5DztKJGVjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Where do I find women that look like this?
in jamals bedroom

carrots and peas, get on your knees because my ring piece needs a tounge tickle

>Germany?
nope

You're more likely to get the shit beaten out of you by a 2 meter Chad and end up in a cell with 25 Arabs raping your asshole.

The Netherlands, Germany.

Funny. They're not beating up the 5'5" Somali's. Some Chad's, huh?

Spain, Portugal, Morocco

How bad is the refugee shit in the Netherlands?

They will literally kick the screaming shit out of some annoying American unless you're in one of those military discos in Bavaria. There are zero reprecussions to anybody who stomps them.

>Apparently they'll go for even short ugly guy as long as he's aggressive enough
Yeah but you need to have the right skin color.

San Diego California
youtube.com/watch?v=hEVVggV2HvQ

Alabama
youtube.com/watch?v=A5DztKJGVjw

G*rman wh*Te boys have cuck genes. They are cuckolds who crave an African warrior BBC to satisfy their wife.

Pure tatar girl

Again. Where are these Chad's when invaders are in your homes? They really are just going to smile at the nice Syrian man with a German woman and then turn around and go apeshit on any white dude with an American accent?

Pure spanish woman all for you

Sure thing buddy. What happened? Yank come over and nut down your girls throat minutes before she tongue kissed you? You faggots can't even cuss on Facebook without going to jail for 9 months but you're over there stomping out 22 year old marines?

>This whole fantasy

blacked.com

Already got a Spanish one actually, looking for a blonde

the average German "man" is only 1.8m tall

You can try visiting here. But you might get a knife on your abdomen from a jealous finnish guy, if the finnish woman haven't knifed you already.

R A R E
A
R
E

Its bad in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht. All the mayor cities and the general west and mid-west of the country.
The north, east and south are okay, refugee-wise.

See, you say this, but if you look at Finnish crime facts, that kind of thing is pretty damn rare.

Here in Silesia we have better blond girls than these mixed blondies, but you would probably lose your teeth and had broken bones.

In the Midwest

That's the perfect height. Imagine what its like being crammed into cars and airplanes and always sitting uncomfortably.

We'll manage. However, don't come here Americunts. Stay in the land of the muds until karma arrives

Heh, and that's why I stay in the East, am a Shitskin mudslime, but I'm in a good government position, and active in the local community.

All the guys I work with have no idea of all their daughters I've fucked.

10/10

You honestly fucking think I'm gonna get the shit kicked out of me for being seen with a blonde girl when you have hundreds of thousands of African """"refugees"""" doing the same fucking thing without anyone bothering them? The fuck kinda fantasy do you live in? Are you really that insecure about a French manlet who's safely done this in the UK, Ireland, US, Ukraine and Russia?

Thats because it doesn't happen everyday. It happens whenever the finnish decide to drink.

Women that look like that are probably choking on throbbing black cock and don't want your puny white penis

In the slight chance this isn't bait, tell me how you did it. What did you say to these bitches to convince them?

This.. I am 1.93m and air travel and sitting in the back seats of almost every car ever made is a nightmare.

What’s with all this cuck shit? Fucking faggots

Timestamp picture of shitskin hand or larp.

I got 7 1/2 inches, I'll be fine

They don't really look german, probably french or something

>Finland
>hundreds of thousands of african refugees.

You would get beaten up here for being a filthy foreigner and retarded on top of that.

Yea right. Whites are small as fuck

So every day?

Lmao. You must be new here. Get used to it. This is what 99% of threads are here nowadays.

Yes, but they are fucking Muslims

Cities are horrible and you'll only see niggers, Step into the country side and its like you wake up from a bad dream. All white.

Nah, only wednesdays, fridays, saturdays and sundays. We're not filthy russians, we got standards.

First and foremost, I take care of myself, go to the gym 3 times a week, and I have an amazing government position that pays really well for me just telling the same story over and over to people. It's retarded how good a spot I'm in.

Now, while I am younger (20s) the guys around me are in their 30s and 40s, most have children, and some have daughters above the legal age (16).

They know me from the cocktail parties we throw at each other's houses, have seen me, I make sure to look my best when I go there.

With a single look, you can see whether a girl is craving or not, and if she is, well, a lot of dads eagerly talk about their children with pride, so you know a lot already.

"Hey, so you're into Hockey?" or something similar, talk with them about their interests, and, seeing how they're younger than most people and would likely be sitting apart already, let them lead the conversation along to a more intimate setting.

Make sure you've told them, dynamically, how beautiful they look, and tell them you have to get back to the party.
Most of the time, the girls will literally ask me for my number, and that's when I know I'm in.

Girls around that age are rebellious and won't tell their parents they're secretly meeting me.

Would a respectful and queit american be welcome in the dutch countryside?

it's funny how there's a sheboon in the background for contrast

being american must feel good, but also to know that your country has no end game let me feel even better. X_D : _D

nice picture

>Larping on Sup Forums
Even if you were a muzzie Casanova you wouldn't be hanging out on Sup Forums

>Tatar
>blonde
wut

All of this is possible. I find it unlikely that your coworkers children would be mingling about at a cocktail party amongst coworkers though. Not to mention, nobody notices you take their daughter to your "more intimate setting"? Or nobody has told your coworker "Yeah mate, I saw AbdulAziz take Julia into the garden? "

Its all POSSIBLE. Just not very likely.

7/10. Work on the plot holes and come back when its more solid.

Why don't you try reddit?

Lithuania. Belarus. Poland...

>muslim being a paedo
makes sense

The thing is, I enjoy it here.
Way back in the day I battled depression and shit, and frequented Sup Forums
Made it through and learned to better myself, but my humour has always stayed the same, Sup Forums comes nearest to that.

I may be a mudslime shitskin degenerate, but I hate the extreme degeneracy out there.

Post timestamp of hand or you won't get one more you from any of us. We all know this is what you crave.

True great men were pedos, I at least keep myself to the minimum age.

How tall are you? How much do you make?

You could try and date some of the white-skinned minorities living in Scandinavia and make the heads of Tumblr dykes explode from the contradiction.

My problem is being a 5'7" manlet. I love how Poland is handling the rapefugee crisis. Help me. I want to live there Poland bro. How do I get in?

Read this in Jordan Peterson's voice

These women are God-tier.

Slavs enter the game

fuck off nonce

what is this 56% meme?

Average amerimutt height: 1,75 m. Literally a nation of mutt manlets.

Man I truly feel sorry for shorter males, just last night as i'm in a club with some female friends when one short male tries to hook into 1 girl, and I egg her on to do so, when she says "He's too short!!!" even though she's 5'3 herself.

Yes there are shitskins in those areas.

The difference is though, that WE are still the boss in those areas. WE are still in charge and in a very big mayority.

>tfw going to country-side Estonia in May
Am I going to see god-tier blondes?

m8 girls don't go with rapefugees (hence the rape), it's literally just cuck shitposting

my man

find a czech and you got a yatzee

1.78m
2,7k a month, soon will go a position higher which will boost me to 2,9k.

I'm Muslim diaspora too. Pol is for satire. The people here posting unironically are deadset autistic losers. Any time a thread comes up about personal stories they're all unemployed virgins with daddy issues

The countryside in England. Get into Morris dancing or attend some folk festivals

Fuck you, I'm not unemployed.

>daddy issues.

...fuck.

I'm Muslim diaspora and I'm 6ft2 and earn $110k per year. Married and have a kid on the way, I'm not even memeing.

Enjoy seeding those white sluts Mo.

Looks pretty white to me but ok. Yeah I'm 1.7m. think there's any hope for me? I'm more interested in 18-25 year olds though.

Norway. Also finland and the baltic countries.

Sweden and denmark too, but they are overrun by fugees.

You are delusional. Scandinavian women especially love middle eastern dudes or any ethnic dudes.

>110k
Doing what? And why are you on Sup Forums?

You'd be surprised how much finnish women sound like unfiltered Sup Forums. They're more racist than the finnish men.

Yes why do you think so many fags here worship trump Hitler or putin? Strong authority figures. This is characteristic of young men who grew up with daddy issues. I don't mean to say everyone here fits all categories of unemployed virgin with daddy issues but it's the profile

>germans
>beautiful

I'll never seed them, I'll fuck them, but they won't get my seed.

I'm not going to let slut dna touch my seed, while I'm doing this, I am gonna get an actual pure wife. The advantage of being a shitskin is that back in the village in shitskinland we have a lot of virgin girls waiting.

They'll drop everything for the chance to come to Europe with me, especially with my income.

Engineer. And I'm here for humour I've been on Sup Forums since I was still in uni over 10 years ago.

>dutch
>1,78
RIP

>Apparently they'll go for even short ugly guy as long as he's aggressive enough

Stop larping, jew

>flag

Does it piss you off how much of your tax goes to fund fellow Muslims and their perpetual gibs parade? Also do you like your hist nation or are you pleased how your fellow diaspora are spreading and ruining it?

Genuinely intetested

>canadians
>a country

Because people relate to the fact that hitler and his merry bunch were all beta manlets that went on the biggest spergout ever.
ps
>waggling your butthole 5 times a day for allah
explain that