Will you make the UK a safer place?

Hello, will UK anons please sign this petition to ban knives longer than 4 inches in the UK.
Please help make the UK a safer place.

If you don't sign the petition please say why.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/209570/sponsors/new?token=4XFrRCbNM8530OGeAvds

Other urls found in this thread:

stv.tv/news/west-central/1395426-mop-wielding-staff-chase-robber-from-two-off-licences/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's an easier way to kill yourself than letting migrants kill you, dad.

Please encourage further people to sign the petition.

Unrivaled security

What's a valid postcode I can use?

Oi vey

you can type whatever, how ever you need to verify your email so use 10minutemail

Because teeth are deadlier weapons that need to be addressed first.

Don't be uncouth, bin that tooth.

top zozzle mate

Allahu snackbar

Only if you are also going to ban glass.
You have no idea what kind of damage a broken bottle or glass pint could do.

Your pubs should be forced by law to sell beer only in plastic glasses

How can you cut bread with a knife under 4 inches?

UK does not needs less weapons.
It needs Donbass level of weapons

Buy sliced

How do they slice it?

With their heavy factory machines.

Does anyone in the UK actually think they are improving society with this nonsense? How many lives are being saved? Isn't it a MASSIVE inconvenience to not be able to use a long knife in your kitchen?

We can buy sliced bread from the supermarket and get sliced meat at a deli.

Surely you could just mount one of these machines and a generator to a trailer and you have a mobile killing machine? It would be like another Shoah

OK, so you got bread and meat covered. What if you need to cut ANYTHING ELSE? Rope, tape on a package, etc etc
Even sticking within the realm of cooking, yesterday alone I cut carrots, pickles, whole chicken breasts, peppers, lettuce, strawberries, cheese, and used a knife to spread sauces on my bread.
Again, how many lives exactly are being saved by nobody being allowed to own a knife?

>wait a tick, bin that stick

perfect!
wheres the petition for spoons though?????????

They can still own knives that are shorter or 4 inches. Please read my post carefully.

We need to take it one step at a time, I am so sorry we left the European Union. Please forgive us.

So what? Where did that number come from? Can't you kill someone with a 4 inch knife? why not 3 or 5 or 2 or 6?

So, kitchen prep will only be allowed by professionals, since just about every useful kitchen knife is over 4" long? Are you a fucking child?

Lol bongfags can’t into personal responsibility.

You can possibly kill someone with a 4 inch knife but it will less likely pierce the victims organs. 4 inch is the longest knife which will not reach a persons organs.

What's wrong with this line of thinking? No civilian needs a blade longer than 4 inches, but professionals should always have an access to their tools (as long as they're locked away in bolted down cabinets at all times when they're not in use).

signed and just binned my kitchen knife.

I used to like cooking but safety is more important.

Thank you kind person. Please spread the word and help save lives!

scissors?
hammer
chainsaw
over cleaner (acid attack)

problem?

>I will never be a /k/ommando
:(

We'll just ban cooking for the general population then. Professionals must cook for you since you aren't allowed basic tools that adults have used for generations because now the government has decided you're a child.

>Only if you are also going to ban glass.

Seeing that glass is so dangerous we should actually ban windows.

I guess it doesn't matter anyways since we'll have to ban ovens. We know where those lead.

W1A 1AA please protect us from those awful pins and needles.

I hate this garbage excuse. I don't give a shit if the knife doesn't puncture my lungs, I just want to be able to own a gun so I can increase my chances of not being left in a dark alley, bleeding out after being stabbed multiple times by some Philippino-nigger's aids-knife.

Piss off you fucking parasite- you may want Nanny to take care of you, but quite frankly I don't.

That is wrong. You can still hit the liver, spleen, kidneys, intestine, heart, lungs, great vessels, etc...

>That is wrong. You can still hit the liver, spleen, kidneys, intestine, heart, lungs, great vessels, etc...

The Roman legionary would only go 2 to 3 inches in with the sword and it was enough

>jus' run away from tha bloke trynna stab you ya nasty cunt

Please don't get a gun, you may kill a man that was coming into your house to give you something by accident or in a similar situation.

they'd get a share of my 4 inches, if you know what I mean, and that's a whole 2 inches each

They were trained soldiers so they were better with sharp objects than the average Roman citizen.

I thought you already weren't allowed to carry knives over 3 inches long, that's why swiss army knife blades are 2.9 inches

Fuck you little snowflake. I have a massive knife collection and carry 2 on me at all times (two is one...one is none). I am one of the bad naughty horrid men that make your life so unbearably sad. Suck my balls dipshit. I'll be the one shanking muslims and niggers in the guts.

Get a life. Bin that knife.

I'm not that noided. I just wanna have a gun so I can feel a bit safer whenever I'm walking around the capital. Almost got into a street-fight with two philipino niggers when me and my friend(Who lives in Reykjavík) were walking back to his place. I probably would only carry a gun in big cities.

Those people are innocent immigrants that came to you country and you want to kill them. You should be locked away for a very long time

They were just taught to run up on the enemy and stab him in the stomach really fast and really hard.

Please don't get angry. You could keep your collection but you would need to trim all the knives to 4 inches.

They were Pajeet-y chavs that looked like they had just escaped prison

They had to be taught edge alignment as well, which is difficult to master.

I will be telling your authorities about a soon to be murder.

all that is less than 4 inches is a fucking toy, dude believe me I had three attempts check it out :) I deliberately wear this kid so as not to accidentally kill some cheeky asshole.

You don't have to master edge-alignment to kill someone with a 4-inch knife, you just have to
>Run up on that nigga and ouh shiee get dat nigga yo yo ayo get dat nigga bruh shieeet fuck H and EMMM mane

Hard not to. It feels like everything will be banned in the UK soon and we won't be any safer.

Not with that attitude.

It will make the UK a safer place. If you don't want these laws then you are wanting the UK to be a more dangerous place.

Some glasses were banned for a while like in the related pic here.

When you hit someone over the head with one of those, it doesnt shatter. Basically a club, and people were getting their skulls caved in during bar fights.

Good, this made the UK's pubs a safer place.

>unarmed law abiding citizens are safer
>criminals obey laws
Bongs actually and unironically believe this.

3.95?

I don't disagree.

I was cutting some paper when my scissors broke. now iam the owner of 2 deadly knives over 4 inches each.Better arrest myself.

This will reduce the number of knives in the UK leading to less crime.

stv.tv/news/west-central/1395426-mop-wielding-staff-chase-robber-from-two-off-licences/

Don't need knives.

A mop is safer than a knife as it is much harder to kill with, thank you.

My nigga

Criminals will not be affected by a ban. Only law abiding people will be. What is the point? Gun crime is up in the UK but guns are banned...

>Didnt work with guns
>Didnt work with otf knives
>didnt work with balis
>didnt work with push knives
>Didnt work with 'zombie' knives
>Didnt work with locking +3" blades
mfw

>"Prosecutor Owen Mullan said: "Ms Bradley told the accused he was getting 'f**k all' and began hitting him with the mop she was using to clean the floor.""

>feeling peckish
>go into my kitchen to prepare my 3rd chip butty of the day
>lift my trusty butter knife
>CRASH
>a policeman has shoved his head through the window
>OI GUV WOT YA FINK YA PLAYING AT
>panic and drop the knife
>armed response unit tackles me and drags me out the door
>charged with possession of a lethal weapon and owning an unlicensed telly
>put in the town stocks and pelted with fish and chips
>truck of peace slams into the crowd
>44 dead
>someone makes a comment about it on twitter
>I get let off so they can pelt the racist with fish and chips instead
>phew

That’s an absolute lie
If y’all haven’t realized it anything can be used as a deadly weapon with the right attitude.

DON'T BE JABBERWOCKY, BIN THAT POCKIE!

>>a policeman has shoved his head through the window
>Arrests himself because the broken glass is on him and hes now in possession of a deadly weapon

>handcuffs himself and is lying face down in the street
>a large crowd has formed
>they begin pelting him with fish and chips

>throw scalding hot cups of tea over him
>don't even say sorry for inconveniencing him

Come on now lads.

>Let's stop law abiding people from owning knives
>This will stop criminals who disobey laws and are going stab someone anyway
Your just taking away knives from the general public for no reason. It's the same with guns.
So fuck off i like my knives.
>sage

You don't need the knives. No one needs more than one.

>need
You don't need a computer or a job so why do you have one?

I do so I can buy food.

Why should anyone own items that could harm someone else if misused?

It's unacceptable in a safe socity.

Fucking lol

Wow.. an actually required ban on something thats actually dangerous. Good job uk

wtf you guys need protection.

ikr why would anyone need a van?

>Welfare
If we're going the need route you only need government mandated bread with all the relevant nutrients plus water.
Me carrying a 4" plus knife does nothing to harm the safety of others.

Fuck off you annoying German nigger.

I hope our population statistics can become like Sweden's!

Inshallah

Im from one of the small countries in the uk

what ISN'T illegal in britain?

Good lad.

Islam

I've done it for a safer Uk.
Much love and peace, anglobros

Thank you.

yeah i bet you do muhammed, you and all the other mindless creatures that share your shit name