Japan thoughts on TTGL

Even Japan knows TTGL is casual shit for children. Why can't Sup Forums realize the same?

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm491534

>Comments: "Disgusting" "Ripoff" "Wasn't that bad, but it's easy to tell how old people who say it's really good are" "stay the fuck out of SRW please" "The best robot anime were in the 80's" "Isn't the believe in me who believes in you thing a ripoff of Kamen Rider 555?"

>"The so-called hotblood was too aimed for and badly written" "Throwing together tropes doesn't make a good show" "Only children like this rubbish" "I honestly found it boring" "Fake hotblood" "People say it's a homage but it's just a ripoff" "I don't think it's a ripoff, but the supposed hotbloodedness felt all wrong" "This is a parody right?"
>I hate how the retards who like this tend to make fun of the shows it's an homage to

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/ http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm491534/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazuki_Nakashima
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml8iG-6BKhc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>caring about what chinks with crippling depression have to say on animu forums

Just let me enjoy my giant robots, you fags

>"This is a parody right?"

It sort of is.
Also didn't this sell enough to pretty much save the studio back then? Comments on the internet are terrible way to gauge popularity compared to raw sales data. You could have just said that it's super overrated..

Aren't they known for having bad taste?

Sup Forums is known for reading something and repeating it.

Believe in the you who believes in the me that believes it's overrated.

Anime advances one dead mecha otaku at a time

TTGL is indeed piece of shit though.
Only Sup Forums and /m/ like this trash.

Man, who doesn't know Optimus Prime?

>japan has people with contarian tastes
wow, just wow
you surely showed how the whole Japan hates TTGL now

the amazing thing is how seriously everyone here think Japan has one single opinion on something if they see a 2-3 comments liking/disliking something on shitposting places like the nicovideo comment section or 2chan

go back to gaia

>This is what a couple of people online said in Japan
>This means everyone in Japan felt this way
You should be banned for shitposting.

>/m/ like this trash.
No thanks. We already have Getter Robo and Mazinger.

was it actually ripped-off or people who hate it say these cruel things about it just like those who say eva and logh were ripped-off from gundam (i think they both are overrated but i don't think they were ripped-off from gundam )

>I hate how the retards who like this tend to make fun of the shows it's an homage to

he's right

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/ http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm491534/

Reminder: OP didn't post this in /m/ because people there can actually read nip

>"Throwing together tropes doesn't make a good show"

this is something imaishitters will never realize. Too bad Sup Forums is basically an hugbox for them and criticizing him and the rest of the trigger niggers is frowned upon.

Eva was ripped off from Ideon, Devilman, Mazinger and Ultraman. Although if you want to be politically correct, it's a homage.

>was it actually ripped-off
Pic related. It's a homage.

trolled hard

It has some similarities to much older series. But its far from a ripoff or plagerization. Its like saying that a fantasy series that has elves is a ripoff of Tolkien

Or like saying that Starcraft is a ripoff of Warhammer

>That last pic

DELET

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazuki_Nakashima

Kazuki Nakashima (中島 かずき Nakashima Kazuki?, born August 19, 1959) is a Japanese playwright, novelist and anime screenwriter. He was born in Fukuoka, Japan. He has written scripts for Re: Cutie Honey, Gurren Lagann and Oh! Edo Rocket. He was also responsible for the series composition of Gurren Lagann and he wrote the play that was the basis for the anime Oh! Edo Rocket. In addition to being in charge of compiling Getter Robo Saga in his own words, "Right now, I'm producing the book for Japan's #1, Ishikawa-sensei.", he's a big fan of Ken Ishikawa's works. Naturally, he takes pride in being a "Getter Person". This was the very same Kazuki Nakashima, Futabasha's chief producer and production representative who works with anime and movie productions. He was head writer for the tokusatsu Kamen Rider Fourze and is the head writer for Trigger's first animated series, Kill la Kill.

A rare case of nips having good taste.

It literally is

seriously there was only one robot in the mai-hime and he was suppose to be a monster (child) ! why was the mecha genre in it ?

TTGL, particularly its fanbase that doesn't even bother watching what it "homages", are hardly welcome on /m/. Its popularity here was mostly the work of you Sup Forumsutists.

You sure convinced me, pal.

>Lucky Star won the eternal battle of 2007

Of course, people with taste already knew this.

Imaishi did this Getter Robo Go manga fanart for Getter Robo Anthology - Will of Evolution.

So if there's a new Getter Robo adaptation in the works, he's probably fit for it, except Trigger needs to a hire a better mecha choreographer / unit director because the one in TTGL was shit.

His point is there. Don't you want to debate? Don't just whip out a "go back to x" you pussy.

>Comments: "I love big black cock!" "Griffith did nothing wrong" "Boku no Pico is the best anime"'

Wow nips sure are honest people

that's like read youtube comments, who do that? are you retarded user?

>"Traps aren't gay" "It's not gay if the penis is feminine"
Why do we hate japs again?

>don't like what i don't like
>you're having fun the wrong way
>REEEEEEEEE
autism

>Even Japan knows TTGL is casual shit for children

>post a Nico link

Woah the ENTIRE japan is on that video? They only have a population of 142,262? Really makes me think!

Also, Imaishi actually worked on the Getter Robo Armageddon OVA series. He did the key animation for the second episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ml8iG-6BKhc

>since 17 September 2016

Why do he still keep trying?
OP it's time for you to stop posting. TTGL is living inside of your head rent free. It's not healthy.

TTGL is still more talked about until this day. We're being here is proof of that. LS is hot, forgettable garbage. What, blue haired otaku with a mole who's being lesbian with her friend? Wow such a landscape-changing anime.

Not him, but that's a retarded argument.

i'm afraid that i don't understand the meaning of the word ''homage''

>still sold like 20k average
What's the point of complaining if you're gonna buy It anyway

>Only Sup Forums and /m/ like this trash.
>/m/ likes this trash
Please don't lie like that.

And a better music composer as well.

>implying subhuman japanese opinions matter
I know japanese (and chinese) because of business and every Japanese person I've met is a carbon copy of the next one. They are just like robots without opinion, a hivemind, their brains severely rotten since they can't think of anything but themselves.
Imagine Sup Forums. Now multiply it by 100. That's 2ch

>"Isn't the believe in me who believes in you thing a ripoff of Kamen Rider 555?
That implies anyone in Kamen Rider Faiz communicates with each other enough to do any believing.

Severe misunderstandings do appear in both plots, though.

>"The so-called hotblood was too aimed for and badly written" "Throwing together tropes doesn't make a good show" "Only children like this rubbish"
This is how I feel about most Trigger shows.

Series was alright with some good moments. The 2nd half isn't as good as the first half.

K-On made Lucky Star completely obsolete.
Not even Kyoanifags like it anymore.
TTGL had more staying power without a doubt.

>>caring about what chinks with crippling depression have to say on animu forums
almost as retarded as caring about what burgers with crippling depression have to say on animu forums

That staying power boils down to people complaining about how shit it is.

You know you're a hipster of a weeb when you agree with the shitty jap otaku

Japs hated is so much it sold like pancakes, they gave it two awards, two movies, a music video compilation and a shitton of merch.

>Still posting the same commentaries made in fucking 2007
give it a rest buddy