“It hurt itself in confusion”

“It hurt itself in confusion”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5TD2HpXcH0
youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inequality_in_post-apartheid_South_Africa
youtu.be/3bXWO7bdD84
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_South_Africa_(1994–present)#Emigration,_debt_burden_and_poverty
lmgtfy.com/?q=murder rate south africa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We had this thread yesterday.
>racist assumptions by the store owner
>all the books are about how shitty the countries are
>nobody will buy them
>barely any books compared to the rest of the store
>virtue signaling
>Trump never even made the quote
There. I just summed up all the replies this thread will get.

Suck my dick you fucking nigger trash piece of shit

drumpf btfo 13 year olds here btfo

>2 books by Nelson Mandela
youtube.com/watch?v=d5TD2HpXcH0
Yeah that about sums it, here's the current president of SA
youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys

I don't see Things Fall Apart

That book was awesome.

other than what trump allegedley said being unpresidential, it is factually correct. Many countries are shit hoels

shitty propaganda

mandella was a good man who fought to end oppression.

suck my dick nazi scum

>writers from shitholes
>all shitbooks
¨hahaha

Malala is Africa ?

Man they sure did a number one you.

Trump didn’t actually say which countries were shitholes, did he? Have the leftists just taken it upon themselves to name them for him?

>muh dick

always the first thing that comes to the nigger mind

Yeah that worked out real well for them...country not in decline at all...

OP posted the wrong picture - where is the one with a book by Netanayuh?

Mandela was a Commie paedo terrorist who wrecked the last outpost of civilisation in Africa.
Niggers are shit, Africa is a shithole, and you need to go back to your Leftypol shithole and stay the fuck off my white board you Wankandanese dumbfuck nigger cunt.

You forgot
>what is yours is not yours

I wish they would read that one.

They're all shit books.

Also, two Nelson Mandela books, a literal communist and terrorist who necklaced whites with his wife because he was extremely racist.

t. regular /lit/ browser

Kite Runner literally says how of a shithole afghanistan is.

>confirming these are in fact shit hole countries
>still outraged just because DRUMPF said it
ahhhh

>don't watch/read the news
>walk into a bookstore to see if there's anything interesting to pick up
>see this

Why do we even have these shitty books from people who come from shitholes? Like anyone needs their fucking advice. Here's some advice stop being shit!

Leftists projecting hard as always.

good to know you present no poof. just bullshit redoric

go suck a dick you fuckin nazi. my people suffered under apartied and Mandela fuckign fought for us. We cased out white supremacy capitalism and showed you fucking racist pigs who owns africa

Comment:

>No one said people from shithole countries couldn’t write books. Point?

Mandela fought to get himself and his buddies rich, their country is the same shithole with less order after his work was done.

You're going to be skinned alive, and your tongue torn out by it's root, left to die in agony from shock, exposure or choking on your own blood. You fucking worthless demonic nigger, your only purpose from this point on is to SUFFER the fruits of your OWN labors. You are DEAD.

yeah, ending aparaid was just a scam for him to get rich.
you have to be fuckign retared to believe that shit
go fuck off stupid bitch

Lol butt hurt commie detected.

He named Haiti and Africa.

your """""people""""" are worthless demons who laid waste to themselves and their entire country, driven by spite alone. Now they will all starve and cry themselves to death in misery, good fucking riddance shitheel.

fuck you pussy

white supremacist like you are the reason why black and brown people are suffering. you do know we out number you fucks 29 to 1? when we get angry.. you fuckers are gonna pay big time for the atrocities of racism

God milala is a little bitch

I'm military, combat veteran of combat arms in different theaters of war. My training is explicitly about exploiting target rich environments against larger numbers. That's just combat, to say nothing of logistics, political power and subterfuge. Your people will reach critical mass, starve, then literally eat each other.

Technically St. Augustine of Hippo was from Africa, so his Confessions and City of God should be there to at least have some good books.

Stupid nigger thinks we care. I'm actually down to exterminate you niggers now and take Africa. You're worthless. You're still getting enslaved haha. You were always meant to be somebodies bitch.

are those supposed to be good books

FYI
Kingston NY is FBI niggerville, a true liberal dystopia where "white girls" worship hip hop culture and beg to become nigger queens. The police of this town are a SUPER state and the US gov tests Orwellian tactics on the populous... first city yo have a drug task force that is very questionable with police dealing drugs outta their homes ..

It is the liberal dream and any civilized man's nightmare

>when we get angry
Isn't that all the time and already?
The fact you outnumber us and were still better is hilarious to me

you have no knowledge of history
whites still oppress my fucking people till this fucking day

The remnants of apartheid-era spatial segregation of black Africans to poor, rural areas is correlated with higher levels of poverty among them.[11]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inequality_in_post-apartheid_South_Africa

white devils call black people evil when yall fucking start wars and genocide native people

fuck all you nazi fucks

>“It hurt itself in confusion”
exactly this desu...

good luck on taking on 30 young black men armed with AK's with banana clips. you fuckers wont have a chance

remember ww2? when the nazi's had "better weapons" but who fucking won? the soviets did they had more bodies so they killed all you nazi fucks

its gonna happen again. young brothers armed to the teeth will destory and whtie ass pussy army

Whites opress blacks by giving them access to OUR societies. Also we built the closest thing to Civilization Africa has ever seen nigger.

nobody fucking asked for it? you want to help leave us the fuck alone. stop bombing us and starting shit

Everyone knows niggers just spray bullets they can't shoot for shit

looks like shit

>tfw africans were better off under white (((oppression)))
oops

What the fuck is redoric Leroy?
Niggers are fucking trash who wreck every society that they infest.
Go choke on your food stamps you stupid apelike cunt.

> ANC niggers get themselves fancy cars an shieet
> average nignog continues to get worse and worse off

t...thanks western media for creating the myth of nelson mandela the savior

A list of books about struggles living in a shithole country.

No they didn't ask for it because they couldn't conceive of a language beyond clicks and grunts prior to that you LITERAL ape

you know nothing

youtu.be/3bXWO7bdD84

new pic

>condemn niggers trash
>posts with nigger flag

Pick one nigger.

these books are all shit, writers like Malala are the most predictable """"writers""""" there are, if she wasn't a poster girl for the UN no one would ever give a shit. If I kick a bush 20 books about girls and the taliban will pop up. African authors are 90% the same shit as well
>we so poorrr

You have no idea what you've done. White colonies clothed you, cultivated the land afar and fed you, educated you and treated you from disease. Then you decided you were not "free" and chimped out, slaughtered these people who brought you out of the pits of hell only so you could cry your infernal tears and jump back in. Now you hellishly brutalize yourselves far worse than any "colonists" ever could or did, you torture and kill farmers. Even despite all this, it's not enough and you honestly believe you will be able to create something "good" out of destroying everything that is good. Implying simply brutalizing everyone and destroying everything will create something. Again, you will reach critical mass like an insect and wither away, this is of course after your indescribable amounts self-inflicted human suffering that are orders of magnitude greater than you could ever imagine.

You spit in the face of God and said, "Fuck you, I want to live in hell.", so be it.

Kingston is a shithole that's been going through white flight for years now.

"At niggga imma show you how ta do dis rite here niggga this shit ain't no joke niggga fiddy cal nigga" actual quote from video of niggers spraying bullets as described. Hmm....

The two Khaled Hosseini books there are about how shit Afghanistan is - they were basically works of anti-Taliban propaganda written because the US had just invaded the country and no one knew anything about it.

Malala Yousafzai is famous because she was shot in the head for wanting to go to school, which I assume proves that she comes from a progressive, liberal country. I'm willing to bet that all the other authors grapple in some way with how shit their countries are.

Is Kite Runner /ourbook/? I think so.

these books are all actually about how shitty their countries are

>Kite Runner
isn't that a book about how terrible a shithole the author's country is?

Coontown writers are bix nood

>Nigga larper still butthurt about the ass reaming his ancestors recieved
>Africa STILL hasn't built any semblance of civilization or philosophy 15 millennia later
>The only """"""culture""""" they have to try and save face are articles written by Jewish communists who jerk off mud paintings, 60 iq jewelry behavior, and rape gang tribes as being a legitimate culture
>Instead of shutting up and proving the white man wrong with works, they simply whine and stomp their feet about how their ancestors got demolished

Ah poor lads.

I actually personally didn't like that book. But I'm glad you also took some AP English in high school.

>beast of no nations
>kite runner
>what is not yours is not yours

I'm gonna take the wild guess they didn't actually read these books

>the girl who was shot by the taliban
>point blank 7.62 to the head
>not a single mark or brain problem
>now leeching gibs and trying to blame all white people for her being shot

The nigger cycle of civilization
>1. Niggers get assisted by white altruism
>2. Niggers get jealous of whites from hearing revisionist history about how they "unfairly" obtained their wealth.
>3. Niggers kill and remove whitey
>4. Niggers get "freedom", but they're suffering under each other under miserable conditions from becoming more poor with high mortality rates.
>5. Nigger begs for white assistance
>6. Repeat step 1

hahaha, this just proves Trumps point. Book by Malala, a cunt who eats lead in a violent muslim nation. Mandela, a guy who formed a nation infamous for its violence and corruption. Kite runner, literally about pajeet getting assraped. How is this supposed to make these nations look any less like utter shitholes?

American bombing campaigns over Africa...like ever...0

What are they going to do when Trumps 8 years are up? honestly, the ones that make it that long will have no identity outside of him.

We'll have the same identity as pre-Trump, except there will be many, many more of us.

You sound brainwashed desu

They claim to be oppressed because of events that took place many hundreds of years ago, like (((echoes))) through history Blumpf will cause existential suffering for all chinklets, spiclets and niglets far into the future.

Ending apartheid has proved to be a far bigger humanitarian crisis than apartheid ever was

It may be pol's brainwashing consisting of facts and statistics but from what I've read SA was a lot better under da evul wypipo than Niggers like you Also nice b8 to derail this thread

nice infograph with no link to statistics or sources

fuck off

>regular /lit/ browser
>fawning over Infinite jest, Ulysses and anything by Pynchon
Checks out

Um, wtf are you on.

>Um, wtf are you on.
Reality. You stupid fucking nigger.

Nice job posting with the memest of meme flags and immediately throwing away any credibility or integrity your anonymous post may have. You're a fucking meme, shut the fuck up faggot.

Kek.

this is my rapid fire at 25 yards. Not even a good grouping by the standards of someone who shoots well

Good luck commie scum

*cough* Rhodesia *cough*

>Trump's meme magic is so powerful, people can use him as a proxy to legally call countries "shitholes"

He didn't even have to say anything.

>writers from shithole countries
>books are crap, some fairy tale, popular bullshit for woman

Reality. SA has gone to absolute shit since.

Go look at some videos of their parliament. It's literally a load of retarded niggers chimping out and a few long suffering token whites trying desperately to salvage something, anything, of their rapidly failing state.

How are niggers not as prosperous as whites? They were given everything EVERYTHING and they were literally too retarded to use any of their advantages. They were placed in the garden of Eden but due to them having less brain cells than chromosomes they turned into hell

Commie flag nigger chimping out in this thread probably mad because nobody got him a coolest monkey in the jungle t-shirt for Christmas.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_South_Africa_(1994–present)#Emigration,_debt_burden_and_poverty

haha eat shit and die

post link to statistics? oh, its because you got it from a white supremacists website.

sit down be humble

darwin never said that.

>Redoric

Fucking nigger faggot

Holy shit this boy must be on the crack pipe.
Imagine how much cotton this animal could pick if he was being used productively.

lmgtfy.com/?q=murder rate south africa

so my grand father grow up in a shack and worked teh same job as a white man but got paid less. was somehow "blessed by the white man".. you are so fucking stupid

you live in america blacks were fucking hung on trees and black women were kidnapped and raped. today your police kill brown people because of the colour of their skinn

but hey, they are blessed by the white man

go burn in hell fucker

*** the non-liberal president violated the liberal morality ***

Is Malala Haitian or African? Or is she just “close enough” for leftists?