Redpill me on Poland

Is Poland really so based as everyone says? Are they really so rich as Poles say they are?

How much is a house with a car in Poland? Is the labor market as good as you say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xEgV_3z4Beg
youtube.com/watch?v=GzbKZFsiJIA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Group_of_Forces
youtube.com/watch?v=CExlwc5DSpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, fuck off

US is moving its military to Poland so the Poles will become SJW faggots and their women will all date black American nigger GIs and then they will import Muslims

Are you black? The women will pay all of that for you

I don't think the polish want to risk your kind migrating. Once the inevitable happens and your genes to fucking ruin Europe awaken one of you will open the flood gates to Ahmed.

> Poles
> Wealthy

Where on earth did you get that idea?

I love Poland and Polish girls love Asian guys

Pros
- almost 100% white
- catholic
- somehow immune to cultural marxism
- safe
- comfy
Cons
- poor, because our government robs us - im not the poor one, like 50% of the country, but I don't blame them for that, it's mostly governments fault
- unless you live in Warsaw / Cracow / Gdansk or have connections, you are basically destined to do a crappy, low paid job

>make broad statement
>backs up anecdotal statement with one picture

She looks more Aryan than 80% of German population

>Wanting to move here out of your own volition

xDD

Poland is richer than most of eastern europe but at the same time Poland is poorer than most of western Europe.
We are more or less Spain / Portugal tier

0% triggered, chinks are last hope of mankind

>Where on earth did you get that idea?
I have read an article that says despite Polish riches and money, they are neglecting Jewish cementaries. That is pretty bad despite Poland being rich.

>Polish riches and money

xDD what money

Is having been born in Ukraine a disqualifier to being an awesome girl?

those tombstones look cool as hell, that's what a cemetery should be like, imagine just sitting there alone and contemplating stuff

All the pros you listed are the exact reason we are moving our military there

Think about it

But with upside potential.

youtu.be/xEgV_3z4Beg

I guess there's only one way to find out
You need to come to Poland and see for yourself

>>Polish riches and money
>xDD what money

You are rich

I lived two years in Gdansk. They weren't based poles there also they are poor. Better move to Silesia because you can find more based poles here, but remember you or your grandchildren will be killed here because the Germans always chimp out when they have numbers.

Well, beating Russia and Ukraine in terms of GDP is really, really fucking simple

Almost every post-eastern bloc country is richer than Russia and Ukraine

>Is Poland really so based as everyone says
No
>Are they really so rich as Poles say they are?
No
Is the labor market as good as you say?
No

>Well, beating Russia and Ukraine in terms of GDP is really, really fucking simple
>Almost every post-eastern bloc country is richer than Russia and Ukraine
You literally beat everyone. Like everyone in Europe. You are devastating everyone.

Dude, you are rich. Get over it.

>2018
>Stussy

no u

>>Stussy
It is
STU: Shut the fuck up
SSY: Sissy

>no u
And you want to get richer than us by 2025.

kek but you gotta be honest we chimp out quite efficently when we do it

Anywhere that doesnt have niggers is an infinetely better place to live than the US. I dont even mind hispanics. They're generally friendly and fun loving.

I found this video to be a good explanation of why Poland is the way it is: youtube.com/watch?v=GzbKZFsiJIA

tl;dw: They only just got their country back, after centuries of getting cucked, and now they have a rare opportunity to make Poland great again. They're very sensitive to anything that could potentially threaten their independence. Hard times create strong men

Eastern Europe is generally retarded and is dependent on Western Europe. We don't have multiculturalism though

>They only just got their country back, after centuries of getting cucked
I am pretty sure they were led by their own commies since 1945. They even had a country before 1939.

I think the Poles had their country longer than we had one. We have been occupied since 1945, so we had a country from 1871 for around 70yrs, which is less time than Poland had their country.

itt desperate westerners scramble for a normal life in the east after they forever rekt their countries

Based Poles migrate in droves to multicultural places.When their GDP goes up, there based government will start to welcome based negroes as long as they're Christian :))) and integrate :))))

>Eastern Europe is generally retarded and is dependent on Western Europe.
So? You are still rich.

This. As long as the hispanics don't have nig in them, they are basically just dumber, slightly more violent, and uglier white people.

"Nordic" phenotype is legacy of old-europeans, not indo-europeans. And western slavic people are generally more indeo-european than germans.

Comparing Poland to Russia and Ukraine is not helping you make your point. We're still 3 times poorer than the average German and not looking like we are going to match you guys anytime soon.

Poland is becoming progressively worse because of the millions of ukrainian immigrants. They're subhuman scum that are drunk all the time, steal and rape.

>I am pretty sure they were led by their own commies since 1945

Just like DDR

>We're still 3 times poorer than the average German
WrongBy 2025, most of Poland will be on the same level as Germany, maybe even richer.

Also, pic related. Your military is already stronger than ours. By 2025, you will have long invaded.

Fuck off, we are full.

>Just like DDR
The DDR is dead. West Germany was occupied and has never been led by Germans since 1945.

why are you shilling for poland so much?

>Fuck off, we are full.
But you really aren't. Your country is big and there is not much there in terms of population density. Once you have invaded Germany and pushed all Germany out of Germany, you will be even less full.

>why are you shilling for poland so much?
I am not. I just ask about the facts.

Poland was a dysgenics experiment by the Soviet Union. They massacred every Pole that had above average intelligence, leaving us with the abomination we have today.

Every Polish man I've worked with has been a simpleton, and every time I'm walking in the streets and see a single mum with a black baby, she's always speaking in Polish.

I don't hate the Poles. I feel sorry for them. But this LE BASED POLAN XD meme is just silly.

>West Germany was occupied
So was Poland.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Group_of_Forces

>and has never been led by Germans since 1945
Wasn't Adenaure German? What about Kohl or Schroeder?

>Wasn't Adenaure German? What about Kohl or Schroeder?
None of them had any say over German affairs.

Do you think that our nominally Polish leaders didn't answer to Moscow?

nobody loves asian guys, you are automatically bugmen when you are born

The ddr still had a gov but it was cotrolled from moscow. Brd still had a gov but it was controlled from washington

They are an abused nation who is trying to find their feet but Germany won't stop fucking with them.

cool story Muhammad

Exactly my point since I was challenging the assumption that we got our country back in 1945

>They are an abused nation who is trying to find their feet but Germany won't stop fucking with them.
Bs. Poland stands on its own feet and even has a homegrown military aviation industry.

You seem upset, Jamal Wisniewski.

KYS you fucking sissy faggot. Have some fucking pride or go to the niggerlands™ if you love them so much

pajit stop lying your just trying to have a monopoly on designated shitting streets. cdProjectRed made a game that by many accounts is pretty massive and fairly detailed even if the downgrade was real. not seeing the brits making vidya anymore since like eidos got bought by square enix and india never made any

They try but lets not pretend they have been tag teamed by Germany and Russia for almost their entire existence. Germany right now is trying to make them take muslims and Russia while at the moment looks like a better friend is probably just waiting until they are in a better position to ass fuck them again.

1/16th Polish mutts on damage control. Face it, your people are shit. They're parasites on the same level as shitskins, and they thirst for the BBC at higher rates than any other group. Sorry the truth hurts.

Does not change a thing. We are not interested in foreigners and degeneracy that comes with them. Stay in your own shithole and leave us alone. And no i do not give a shit that we have plenty people in UK/whatever, you can crucify them for all i care.

It's weird that this german guy loves poland more than any pole in this thread (except for me I guess). Seriously guys, have some pride.

>Germany right now is trying to make them take muslims
How is that working out for us Germans? Hmm? How many Muslims did Poland except? 0?

>Stay in your own shithole and leave us alone.
After you pushed us out of Germany, we will be refugees. We will have no shithole to call our own.

>We will have no shithole to call our own.
Good.

>>We will have no shithole to call our own.
>Good.
I guess France will take us in, maybe Turkey and Nigeria as well.

Well historically your actions against them haven't worked out well. Doesn't mean you aren't trying.

Because he wants the Leftists to infiltrate and ruin the last bastion of Western Civilization. Since Sup Forums is lurked by a lot of normies it’s best to sage these threads and keep Eastern Europe a secret

we are literally jewish puppet state.
recently (((financist))) became our prime minister.
why there is no muslims there? beecause poland is backup plan for kikes if israel gets nuked.

This. Best ignore Poland guys

I visited it for Christmas.

Everyone was white
All the girls were pretty much 7+
Saw zero shitskins, one domesticated nigger
Freeways were brand new and people knew how to use the passing lane properly
McDonalds and Shell stations every few miles so I felt at home

I had a great time and want to move there now.

Do you know the oldest saying in Poland?
Jak Swiat swiatem, Niemiec nigdy nie bedzie brata Polakiem
>As long as world exists, The Pole will never be German's brother.

Jak świat światem Niemiec nigdy nie był Polakowi bratem***
Fug

>Beta numale faces
White girls belong to us, dicklet

They won't leave a single white nation. When all the east euro nations started getting buddy buddy with Israel I knew it was over for you. Same happened before S. Africa and Yugoslavia were destroyed. You will be painted as racist to the rest of Europe for siding with them and in need of being fixed. They will be protected and you won't.

I don't know if you are honest, my dear Krautbro, or you're doing some inception level trolling.

Stop lying. This place sucks

No they are not THAT MUCH based but are pretty good people and patriots! Hating on kurwas is hebrew tier

>That is pretty bad despite Poland being rich.
>You are rich
>Dude, you are rich. Get over it.
>And you want to get richer than us by 2025.
>So? You are still rich.
>By 2025, most of Poland will be on the same level as Germany, maybe even richer.

It's a shithole. All of East Europe is a shithole. Don't come here. It's full.

Poland is poor as fuck. Average salary is 400euros/month while prices are same as in countries like Germany. Polish people are shitty and rude and the girls aren't that pretty. Everyone will try to rip you off. If you move to Poland get ready for the stares. Literally everyone everywhere will fucking stare at you for no reason. You'll feel like an alien in a big nigger village. Don't trust the pics on google images, the country is ugly as fuck and it looks like there was a WWII one month ago. The roads are fucking horrible and look like volcano craters. There are better civilized white countries if you hate niggers and muslims.

>As long as world exists, The Pole will never be German's brother.
Sounds about right. I mean, there has never been a time when Poles and Germans were friends. This will probably never change.

What kind of a subhuman do you have to be to make only 400 euros/month?

>Literally everyone everywhere will fucking stare at you for no reason. You'll feel like an alien in a big nigger village.

I have been to Poland many times and I have never encountered that. I have had Poles asking me in Polish if I know the way. I just could show them on my iPhone with Google maps.

I have blonde hair and am tall and athletic, so maybe this is why they thought I was Polish.

polish people love to complain but objectively speaking we're on a steady raise and its noticeable. the job market is in much better condition than say 5 years ago and ambitious people can live comfortably. human trash runs to west to wash dishes leaving mostly quality people behind. im pretty optimistic about the future

he's a self hating cuck and talkign out of his ass, not even ukrainians work for 400€

Co za niedojeb, ja pierdole Marcel wyjdź już, skoncz wasc i wstydu oszczedz

youtube.com/watch?v=CExlwc5DSpM

400 Euro / month is the LOWEST possible wage
900 euro / month is the AVERAGE wage in Poland

And that is how hard men are born... through hard times.
Bugmen survive, procreate and win.

You can stay salty and lose

I'm a taxi driver, today in the morning I drove 3 qt Polish girls to the church. They were talking so much in Polish, it drove me crazy

>nigger nails

I don't know, I don't make 400/month. I don't even live there. This is what I've heard from poles whom I met in other countries. Even if it was 800/month it'd still be sad. My experience with Poland is very bad and I hate this ugly shithole.

900euros/month? Wow that's fucking sad. Prices are same as in Germany, just converted to PLN. How do you survive with 900euros/month?

Poland has been robbed for a few hundred years, by Germans, Austrians and Russians. Still they kept their cultural identity, and were fiercely traditional, and unbroken.

Poland is quite poor in comparison to western Europe, because of Our neighboors robbing us, and later "our" politicians taking Polish money, and squandering it.

On the other side, Poland is quite wealthy in comparison to "other" eastern European countries.

Catholicism, and traditionalism is strong, unlike the rest of Europe.

OF course Poland is a split and divided country, between the leftist fegs, and the conservative Population, so before Poland becomes Utopic, Cooperation before the V4 is needed, and lots of economical buildup, as well as fixing the Polish national spirit.

But Germany is cheap as fuck

Just fucking christ reddit just fuck off, get a life, nothing is more pathetic than shilling

>400 Euros
>he fell fo the trade meme