Let's have a good old pro-life thread shall we...

Let's have a good old pro-life thread shall we? It's a good time to celebrate our sacred duty to keep everything vaguely human alive as long as possible whatever it wants it or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNOjs6NBgOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, OP, birth defects are the only reason for abortions, it's not like perfectly healthy and capable human beings are aborted just because someone couldn't control themselves and fucked without protection.

has to be your family portrait

Well, where i live birth defects are (for now) one of three legal reasons you can have an abortion. I don't care if fins are aborting their kids for shits and giggles, aborting future drains on society is a healthy outlook that for some reason a lot of retards don't share. But what do i know. Diversity of birth defects is our strenght!

People with that severe defects are either born dead or they don't live long.

Well, this two literal brainlets are "alive" for over a decade.

:D: someone with such severe birth defects is going to die after birth anyways, why does it matter
what are the other two legal reasons?

You have some serious issues polock, to take the time and find these photos.

jak ta osoba nie mogłaby prowadzić normalnego życia jak ktokolwiek inny

>poolish scum

fuck off slav(e) subhuman.

*raucous laughter*
youtube.com/watch?v=dNOjs6NBgOM

Rape and threat to life of the mother.
But sadly since our goverment is pretty much on payroll of (((vatican))) we need more downies around.
And why is it a problem? For one it shortens suffering of mother and a child. If you can just get it over with when the little monster is just a cuimp of cells instead of fully grown pile of defects and start again.
Why make both the child and parents suffer for months, maybe even years?

You posting these freaks doesn't change the fact 99.9% of the aborted babies are perfectly normal and healthy.

Pro-choice only should apply to countries with high immigration rates, where non-whites have most of abortions (i.e. 56% land)

yeah, that really compares at all to cucking people in keeping these mistakes of nature alive against their will

Those are valid reasons but what about China where being the wrong gender is enough of a fault to have a child aborted?

Well, in Poland you can legaly abort only if it's a freak, you can prove you got raped or pregnancy is a threat to your life. Goverment wants to outlaw aborting freaks since aparently priests demand more exotic kids to diddle.

And you are judging their right to live based on their looks? Based on that they don't look like your standard of human?
Don't come with the "burden on society", as people like that are not a threat to a society in any way. People who take the role of God upon themselves, on the other hand, are.

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-13/tasmanias-only-abortion-clinic-closes/9325194

It's people like you that are the reason for crack babies. thanks a lot cunt.

China is a weird case. They are afraid of overpopulation and killing girls is not a goverment mandate: people just prefer to have sons.
Not to mention that they often didn't even had means to know what gender fetus was so they just waited until birth to decide whatever to kill it or not.
A healthy dose of eugenics won't fucking kill us, quite the opposite.

What are these poor things called again? It’s a particular type of birth defect, can’t recall it atm. Also, how long did this one make it?

Zika virus?
That's just your typical brazilian.

>99.9% of the aborted babies are perfectly normal and healthy.

and? its not like you can't make more of them.

Pretty sure that's cyclopia and most of the time they won't live longer than a few hours.

>And you are judging their right to live based on their looks?
They more or less don't have brain.
And let me ask you this: since you bring up God into equation:
1) Why did god create TWO children with less brain acticity that newly hatched fish
2) Are you a russian?

A real life cyclops!

1) God doesn't judge brain activity. Every one of those people you have posted is loved by God as much as you and me.
2) I am Estonian.

>God doesn't judge brain activity.
Well, that's quite clear, otherwise he wouldn't care much about you.

I find peace after seeing stuff like this only in the fact that Jesus will take care of them for all eternity, while these poor babies are released from all pain.

Abortion is wrong and evil on every imaginable level. You don't have a right to choose who lives and dies based on your whim, your warped fuck.

Democrats are the real racists!

Imagine how bad things would be if blacks couldn't get abortions.

>keep everything vaguely human alive as long as possible whatever it wants it or not.

Being pro-life in the rational sense means being against killing perfectly healthy and viable children for convenience sake. If a child is destined to live a life of unimaginable suffering from biological causes, obviously it's better to end it.

Being pro-abortion generally means "I want to be irresponsible and push consequences on others". You don't get to kill kids just because they're inconvenient when they're out of the womb either. Your body your choice and a child is not your body.

If we shuffle genes long enough we get to create all mythological creatures, but with no super powers.

>Being pro-life in the rational sense
Sad truth is that "pro-life" movements aren't rational in any sense of the word. Healthy outlook on abortion would benefit all but sadly this is not a possition that either side wants to adopt. Abortion is a war fought with degenerate fundies with anacephalic niglets in their arms on one side and degenerate feminists on the other.
They would breed until they could overvote whites and give themselves abortion back?

Retards and defects should have mandatory abortion. $100,000 fine and/or one year in jail and NO GIBS EVER if women break the law to birth these monstrosities.

Did you know that in ohio you can’t abort babies with down’s syndrome but otherwise can.

>vaguely human
>humans come from non-human infants/fetuses
oh I didn't know that

I wonder what happens with these babies, i never seem to see any grown ups looking like this. They are probably thrown into some cannister and disposed of, since they don't live for very long.

Its like a Mr potato head.

They become muslims and shitpost on Sup Forums.

ayy lmao

>blessed
Honey, I think the word you're looking for is curse.

I'm pro-life in most cases, even with down sydrome and mentally retarded people I'm pro-life, but seriously this is not a good quality of life for anyone involved.

I couldn't let my child suffer through a horrible, debilitating and unfulfilling life (that he/she wouldn't even be aware of) just because of some perceived "morality" about letting them live. It's not moral to allow suffering to occur.

Actually to my knowledge people with that condition can live even up to 20.

it has two eyes in the hole so that's not the correct term.

Oh shit here's one adult one.

I'm inclined to believe these images are fake. I've never seen anyone in real life looking like that

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEOOOWWWWWWWWWW

Implying these poor beings live long enough to see kindergarten. Life is sacred, these kind of deformities cannot survive for long anyway.

That’s anekephaly, they don’t have a proper brain.

I demand yous for this post.

Jesus, I just went from pro-life to anti-life, skipping pro-choice entirely.

They should be humanely euthanized with tons of morphene, etc...

Here's your (you)

I pray to God that you God damn fucking sick pricks here on Pol get Chastised hardcore this year.

Planned parenthood was founded as an eugenics organisation.

defective babies aren't white and can therefore be aborted

You could set a watch to that haircut

We already get chastised, it's called waking up every morning.

Well done.

A mutation of the sonic the hedhehog gene causes that.

wtf ;_;

ZyklonB is the answer to 99% of our problems.

but can you not imagine that poor suffering soul in that body?? Why God why do you make such things???

Can't you just get a test, and then go get an abortion at a clinic without cluing them in that you know the fetus has Down syndrome?
Do doctors give clinics a "heads-up" about positive tests or something? That seems kinda outside of HIPAA guidelines if so; if not I don't see how they can gauge intent without the patient coming out and telling them.

tack för genetikläran

Aren't you taking the role of God by doing anything at all, though? Why is letting them live less of a divine choice?

I mean, America has HIPAA don't know about Finns.

I don’t know the details but it wouldn’t surprise me that if they find the aborted baby to be ”down” then they’ll check that automatically.

kek, you can still tell it's a fucking british child

seems to me you want to make a pro-eugenics argument with youre pictures as apposed to a pro-choice argument. Nice strawman.

Because seriously. If you looked like that would you want your parents to pretend like you would have a decent chance at life?

Kek.
Also don't forget they die at 20-25 anyways instead of being immortal badasses.

I'm sure you can give a source that confirms your bullshit?

Not really, I probably woudn't. The fact is that omission is also a choice impacting on the possible outcomes of this "divine" world.

I was surprised to learn this really is the cause. Who named that gene? A 13 year old on a Sega?

But i'm am pro-eugenics. I don't want abortions for people who didn't bother to wear a rubber. But forcing people to give birth and then care for abominations is pure retardation.

I guess I'm on the same page as you then.

>5
>irresponsibly have kids at 37 as a roastie
>irresponsibly have kids in a part of the world with a decimated genetic code from depleted uranium
>kids turn out a mess

How could it possibly have been prevented?

mah gawd, dale
>eats a big mac
well ain't that a
>shits pants
pretty pretty
>takes out a loan
pretty little
>fails a 4th grade math test
flower of dixie
>gets shot

The daughter of the researcher had just bought a sonic the hedgehog comic.

>vaguely human
>using a deformation as an argument
>doesnt meet the definition of human
>implying it should be held to the same standard as normaly developed children
nice try faggot

>it's "amerimutt is still afraid of being aborted" episode again

You can pump out as many freaks as you want, just don't expect other people to pay for this shit.