Current timeline

>current timeline
>Iran is trying to get rid of Islam
>Germany is becoming more Islamic because of Turks and Arabs
>conservatism in Sweden is being fought for by some Iranian who is fighting libtard Swedish feminists
>some other Iranian doing similar things in Finland
WTF is up with this timeline

I blame CERN. That Particle accelerator is screwing with reality.

Timeline of whitesharia

Agree, would only be weirder if America had a reality TV show star as president

islam is the salvation

I really don't even care what happens at this point. This timeline might have some funny quirks, but other than that its rotten to the core. My own people hate me for trying to protect them. Girls pretend to be boys, and boys pretend to be girls. Tattoos, piercings and obesity are ten times more numerous than children. Everyone fucks niggers and uses drugs. There are more genders than immigrants, and we are drowning in immigrants. I just don't care anymore. This timeline was a mistake.

White Persian genes reasserting themselves.

Do not despair. We are in the final phase of the fourth quarter. Train for when the day arrives

You're meant to swallow the black pill, not crush it up, mix it with water, and inject it.

Roosh v is also redpilling pickup artist chads about traditional marriage and Christian values and he too is iranian

meanwhile in vienna these mujahideen are ready

>iranians are trying to reclaim their persian heritage
wew

The world couldn't be so lucky.

>persians
>white

Have you faggots ever even seen persians irl. They look like a mix of arabs and indians, only a few of them are white.

make persia aryan again

USA and its allies won't let it happen. USA a good boy and loves Saudis

t jidf

I want to see Persian Zoroastrian 2.0 beat the living shit out of Arab Islam 1.5 vengeance style.

i never said persians were white,user

t.ahmad ahmadi

based medpack

Kek