/wu/ - Congressman Brianna Wu General

This thread is for the discussion of Brianna Wu's 2018 congressional campaign.

>SHE FOUGHT THE ALT-RIGHT AND WON
Now let him fight for you.

Are you ready for a Bolder Democratic Party?

>IF YOU DO NOT SEE A GENERAL IN THE CATALOG COPY FROM THE PASTEBIN & START ONE!
PASTEBIN - pastebin.com/kdq7C16w

RESOURCES:
>QUICK RUNDOWN
pastebin.com/ed1WhMuV

>Official Twitter
twitter.com/Spacekatgal

>Official Campaign Site
briannawu2018.com/

>Platform
briannawu2018.com/platform

>First campaign ad
youtube.com/watch?v=wRnuJ-JLAV0

>Based Wu interview on her Congressional Run - Greater Boston
youtu.be/rm915ayRQ4I

>Based Wu interviewed by David Pakman on her experience fighting (and beating) the Alt Right
youtu.be/ETVcInunAss

>Based Wu in the New York Times (March 2017 Interview)
archive.is/aEngT

>Based Wu interview with STN (September 2017 Interview)
archive.is/zqlFB

>Based Wu speaks out about her experience as a tech entrepreneur
archive.is/H6IXn

>Based Wu kills virtual nazis to raise money for her campaign
archive.is/6xH0r

>Based Wu will make Telecom anti-trust her mission if elected
archive.is/xsM4W

>Based Wu plans to convert social security number to cryptographic keys
archive.is/lZ9Xe

>Based Wu says Super Mario Bros. is about "white colonialism"
archive.is/N1TbD

>Based Wu says "it's time for harassers to be held accountable"
archive.is/FhLm2

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Spacekatgal
thefederalist.com/2014/09/16/another-day-another-quote-fabricated-by-neil-degrasse-tyson/
youtube.com/watch?v=Euw02lwqf50
youtube.com/watch?v=CwKvmpyqBMk
lolcow.wiki/wiki/Brianna_Wu
lolcow.wiki/wiki/Brianna_Wu_is_John_Flynt
lolcow.wiki/wiki/Revolution_60
lolcow.wiki/wiki/List_of_Brianna_Wu's_Lies
lolcow.wiki/wiki/Brianna_Wu_as_a_Harasser
lolcow.wiki/wiki/Background_Check_Incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so when is the reporter Brianna called a "sand nigger" and the woman she called a "dyke" going to come forward and ruin Brianna's reputation completely?

I hope she does well, congress needs more diversity.

Your pulling our leg right?

Why does the quick rundown say she?

Is it time for /vpol/ to make a return?

Why do you think that?

>she
>her

even for a tranny that thing is hard to look at

>noted feminist
Jesus Christ what a fucking idiot, who even talks like that?

Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot FaggotFaggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot

I look forward to smegmaking roasting this faggot in a court of law and counter suing for harassment

>Now let him fight for you
>him
REEEEEEEEEE!!!

A face not even a mother could love.

Lets just let literally wu die please. Good ol' Johnny boy is psychopathic.

America is gayer than sweden will ever be at this point.

What happened to his jaw?

Why does anyone still take John seriously?

God I miss Gamer Gate, I mis Jim Sargon and millio all getting along. Now everyone hates sargon because he wont suck Richard Specers cock. That and that whiole liberalist thing or what ever if is, is annoying. But fuck It was fun, that and the Trumo election.

She is no Danica Roem, that is for sure.

She should take a page from Danica's play book and focus on the issues- voters don't care who you are as long as you promise to actually handle a very real issue in your district people care about. If you run as a transgender person and diversity hire, you won't get far.

nutty, but it's true

Would be funny as fuck if he wins.

God what a hideous hag. Ugly people should just be steralized. They could still fuck and adopt kids but they really shouldn't pass on their genes for everyone's benefit.

>she

>she

I find it hilarious that your shilling her on this place of all places. You put so much effort into it too! Was it worth writing a wall of text for the (you's)?

>twitter.com/Spacekatgal
>software engineer
hooo boy

Some rich guy will just buy a ticket to Moon and toss a 100 meter rock at us.

it might be worth a few laughs, start an op to support him and then if it gains any traction yank the rug out from under the campaign by meming the shit out of """her"""". The salt would be particularity delicious its past history with various chans

HAH! Are you fucking serious?? Don't you know that this creature actually thinks that the plot from the classic Robert Heinlein book 'The Moon is a Harsh Mistress' is a real possibility?

Oh wait, I'm talking to some lefty Sup Forums retard... IT'S NOT possible with current technology.

Why do you think we never went back to the moon, we cannot take that chance.

Will vote for.

Excited that Manning elected to run for senate, too! 2018 is gearing up to be a great year. :)

what the fuck is wrong with her chin and mouth

how can we stop people throwing rocks at us form the moon i am getting seriously worried the chinese are going up there

It is surreal a man pretending to be a woman is a insane feminist fanatic who talks without end about 'women's rights' and 'how hard it is being a woman.'

"We need women to run on every level."
Then get out of the way, John.

>"""her"""

fuck, i meant "xir"

The only possible thing thats true is that the moon has some possible strategic significance.
The rest is utterly retarded.

>her
stop it

>"professional programmer" that doesn't know how the assignment operator works
Seems about right.

imagine its face when spacenegro tells it that moon is constantly falling on earth

This dude's face just screams "I am severely mentally unhinged"

rawr

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

I remember when he tried to convince everyone he was a woman and tweeted stuff about how transwomen were "competition" for real women.

Johnny Boy is so delusional. He's pretty much the poster boy for the pampered, delusional left at this point.

Is that the same puppy John Flynt-in-a-dress left outside in the middle of winter to freeze to death?

Stop mansplaining, he is a professional software engineer.

"Our cyber security is an absolute mess. I could get into technical speak, but we are so vulnerable."
Clearly this brilliant software engineer has a good grasp on our nations cyber policies and knows more than the NSA, FBI, CIA combined and has deemed them...garbage.

She's gross. I just don't get it. Even if I wanted to be a woman, or some gross surgically mutilated approximation of a woman, if she's as close as I could get, I am pretty sure I would just rebound the other direction and become as masculine as possible.

Not to mention her game is some kind of bizarro turboweeb horseshit.

Absolute nightmare from top to bottom.

runtime error

hol up

Yes sane people are scandalously overrepresented in congress

All that money and he couldn't even hire a decent artist or designer to make attractive visuals.

Maybe we could settle mining facilities in the future. To mine for titanium since it will become increasingly valuable with giant 3d printers by 2030

Nobody has ever fought the alt-right and won.

>she

Just intercept them with missiles.

Doug Jones says hello.

Besides the obvious errors wouldn't the "spirit" of what she is trying to do there be better set up as a switch rather than if/else?

It's so difficult being a woman that he has been trying to be one his whole adult life.

Yyeeaahh, about that... how exactly are you going to be an astronaut and even get up to space to begin with when you can't even manage a coherent sentence?

There's a reason why NASA has been mostly white people...

>female
>gamer

there's just something wrong with that.

Why does he look like Eric Idle now?

>fought the alt-right and won
Hillary won the popular vote and election, mainly because on intelligent city people.

In the words of LBJ...
>"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

Considering that poor white people are the biggest demographic in the US, I think the alt-reich had a good business model tbqh.

ignore him he cashed in enough on anons already

Making the first manned flight of the Gemini spacecraft with Gus Grissom in 1965, Young scored another space first by smuggling a corned beef sandwich onto the spacecraft—a feat for which he was reprimanded. Some members of the US House of Representatives were not pleased about the stunt, claiming that Young cost tax payers millions of dollars by disrupting a scheduled test of space food during the flight.

Fucking white people and their space sandwich privilege.

Richpilled

70 year old boomer Israel shill = Alt right

Coming from the guy who stole money from white taxpayers to bribe niggers for gibs votes that's hilarious.

LBJ singlehandedly destroyed America.

It's probably for his own good that he never gets elected, I don't think his colleagues would take him very seriously and he wouldn't have safe space when working in that kind of place.

They don't have to toss it; just drop it and let Earth's gravity do the work

Why his face always looks like he is about to take a fat smelly turd on the floor?

>she
>female

>Fucking white people and their space sandwich privilege.

>Besides the obvious errors wouldn't the "spirit" of what she is trying to do there be better set up as a switch rather than if/else?

No, because the first 'if' is supposed to check who is the author of the tweet, and the second 'if' analyses the content of the tweet.

>astroniggers
>niggernauts
Wich one is the correct term?

>if something then action else if something else then same action.
what is the || operator.

spacenegro is niger tyson

Everything is wrong except the color of the suits.

Sadly though (for you) Neil DeGrasse is a bit of a fraud. He likes to just fabricate quotes to make himself look more intelligent than he really is.

thefederalist.com/2014/09/16/another-day-another-quote-fabricated-by-neil-degrasse-tyson/

>Female
>Briana

youtube.com/watch?v=Euw02lwqf50

hes that type of dude who jerks off in public bathrooms

I can't wait for Brian to drone-strike me for calling him a cock sucker online.

I have more shit on him, like a thread of people talking about him before he's what he is now. I just can't find it. I need to organize my folders.

He could win in MA.

Top fucking kek, John has already been on CNN trying to say he actually wants to devote taxpayer money to fighting "internet trolls" via the FBI. Specifically going after gamers who John thinks exist - when we all know he harassed himself during goobergaet.

youtube.com/watch?v=CwKvmpyqBMk

There is also no actual proof of him finishing any schooling related to engineering.

I'm with you Brianna Wu!

We need to make this happen. If the democratic party is being represented by flaming trannies that demand that you check your privilege, how do you think the average Joe is going to vote?

It's important to separate people like Brianna Wu from transgendered individuals. Brianna Wu isn't a transgendered individual. Brianna Wu is an asshole.

Literally a Heinlein book.

That's more about how much of an uneducated fuck-wit Katy Perry.

But it does book end to one of the real problems with science celebrities. People give them automatic credence when they may or may not even have a fucking clue about other areas of science.

And don't even get my started on Bill 'I only have a BS in mechanic engineering' Nye. Fuck that SJW bag of shit. Mother fucker Dolph Lundgren is way more of a scientist that Nye ever was.

this

I'm sure Boston working class can relate to this guy who drives around in a fucking Porsche.

Ed Dwight is the original space negro. Only nigger in USAF that met the minimum requirements for astronaut. They basically dropped the standards in test pilot training so Kennedy admin could get their space negro.

>Despite facing discrimination from other astronauts, Dwight persevered until the assassination of President Kennedy, after which government officials created a threatening atmosphere and he was assigned to be a liaison officer in Germany to a non-existent German test pilot school.

Did you just call HER a fucking CONGRESSMAN? Are you fucking kidding me????

Some background for anyone who, as I was,
was wondering what a Brianna Wu was and why I should care.

It's done very well milking its 15 seconds of fame from 4 years ago, but that's relentless self-publicising narcissists for you...

lolcow.wiki/wiki/Brianna_Wu
lolcow.wiki/wiki/Brianna_Wu_is_John_Flynt
lolcow.wiki/wiki/Revolution_60
lolcow.wiki/wiki/List_of_Brianna_Wu's_Lies
lolcow.wiki/wiki/Brianna_Wu_as_a_Harasser
lolcow.wiki/wiki/Background_Check_Incident