Wouldn't Takumi get arrested for illegally racing and speeding...

Wouldn't Takumi get arrested for illegally racing and speeding, especially since he drives a moving advertisement for where he lives/works?

Why didn't Takumi go for Sayuki?

He didn't know Natsuki was a pseudoprostitute yet

WELCOME TO THE BROKEN LOW WELCOME TO THE FAMOUS DISCO LIVE

Better question is, why did he just abandon Mogi?

If you saw your girlfriend with some old rich dude, would you really be able to keep yourself around her?

The police all just look the other way. If not Ryusuke, someone else has a dad who knows some people, and the police would get in trouble if they arrested the wrong person's kid for just street racing.

But then at Christmas he had the "well maybe I still like her now" and then just fucking left her

>not going to back to the front with Iketani-senpai after discovering it

In the manga she starts working at their gas station to redeem herself, anti-rape drift happens, then they fuck, and in the end she goes to Tokyo to attend university

Yeah, but he just fucking forgets about her in favor of Mako lightning quick

Probably this

This happens in real life often as shit, for pretty obvious reasons.

To put it simply, there are two stages of love. The first is where you feel strong desire for and attraction to another person, it feels like you're obsessed with them. This is a chemical reaction that is meant for you to try and fuck them. It is an evolutionary process. It's what we can call passion. But because it's a chemical process, it wears off after 6-12 months. Nobody maintains that shit for forever.

Whenever it's gone, you're left at the gates to stage 2 of love, this is where real, actual love begins and lust goes by the wayside. During that other phase, did you develop a legitimate commitment to the other person that extends beyond wanting to fuck them because of your chemical obsession? If yes, you are in love and feel deep devotion to the other person despite your heart not feeling like it needs to explode in their presence. If no, you will QUICKLY stop giving a shit about them in any way.

This is natural, normal shit, and you can see it all around you. One of the reasons people cheat in relationships is because they desire the feelings from stage 1 and hadn't developed enough devotion in stage 2 to abstain from doing so out of commitment.

It also explains why you can have a mad crush on someone, but if it goes unrequited for too long you just sort of stop giving a shit over time.

This is also why people tend to change waifus as seasons go by as well, excluding the real hardcore autists.

>It also explains why you can have a mad crush on someone, but if it goes unrequited for too long you just sort of stop giving a shit over time.
but it's been 5 years ;_;

>implying the cops even try

The cops didn't even try to catch the real life Midnight Club guys. One member spent over $2.5 million in mid 90s USD upgrading his 911 Turbo S. I know they weren't drifting but I think the same principle applies to Initial D

It seems like you've developed devotion and commitment.

Sorry senpai. Sometimes that shit is asymmetrical, nothing for it.

How about driving since he was like 12? Nobody ever noticed a little kid driving or just somehow making deliveries?

Police doesn't work at 4-5 in the morning

No traffic cops are gonna patrol the rural countryside at 4 in the morning

In the manga he tried to get arrested by driving in front of the police station repeatedly but he was such a good driver they didn't care

What? really?

I can't remember the chapter, but Dagumi was like 12 and got mad at his dad so he drove the car in front of the police station a bunch of times, but at that point he was such a good drive that the cops didn't care. I think it's an omake or sidestory somewhere

It's included at the end of the last volume. He was wearing his gakuran just to try to make it more obvious.

It's a cartoon