Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Champion
amazon.co.uk/Eternal-Champion-Moorcocks-Multiverse/dp/0575092653
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

Endgame right here, brothers.

She's not dead.

True endgame.

Neither is Bort. Thank goodness.

Nope
Mikasa is for Jean

Armin a cute.

*EH

It's only possible if Eren dies..

That's what you think. Not with Jean anyway.

LM soon.

Mikasa hates manlets.

Annie is fucking dead, kid.

Disgusting.

That was three years ago though.

Ewww

>with time women grow to like manlets
This is what manlets actually believe. You can't make this shit up.

Doesn't matter, he considers EMA as children.

You people are all seriously sick in the head! Literally from the 1st chapter it was known, that EM is the canon!
>inb4 Isayama interview
No one would care about ships, if he confirmed it right away..

You'll see.

Maybe it's because they were children.

>12 episodes
WHY

Yeah, don't try to force your delusions. Levi is like a big brother to all of them.

Ymir really does look better with her hair down, it's a shame her merchandise always included the ponytail.

Budget. Also, no one cares about SnK anymore. That's what happens, if you drag it too long..

Isn't manga selling very good?

Everyone knows that EM is canon dude. All the other ships involving Eren and Mikasa are meme ships used to bait EMfags just ignore them.

Technically she lives on in Galliard through her memories so you'd be right. The real Ymir is gone though. She's just a bunch of memories in Galliard now at best.

If she died than her Female Titan power should have appeared in some random Eldian child. The fact that this hasn't happened yet suggests either she's still in that crystal or she's been fed to someone on Paradis. Given that Paradis has run out of Titan serum, as far as we know, I suppose she's still stuck in her crystal.

It's not like they receive a lot of those memories either. Look at Eren he got maybe dozen of Memories from 2 people whose titans he possesses. Even those are triggered seemingly at random. Though it is possible that if Galliard met Hisu he could get flashbacks to a bunch of memories with YH. Hisu won't be able to ever talk to Ymir though.

Would they even want her power? I think she will just rot in dungeon..

Ymir is too ugly to be honest. It's kind of weird to see her paired with Historia, Historia is beautiful.

Kek. Talking about bait.

I agree that in the manga she looks quite ugly, but her anime design isn't bad at all.

>Would they even want her power?

Yes. They would. Given the fact that they're going to be waging war against a superpower I think they'll want any Titan shifter power they can get their hands on. Even one additional shifter can even the odds in their favor. Not to mention the Female Titan power in the hands of a capable fighter is a game changer. We saw how dangerous Annie could be in her Titan form. Imagine someone just as skilled using that power to fight Marley. I'm sure they'll want her power if at all possible.

Yeah, I feel like that involuntary memory thing might crop up again when Galliard meets Hisu. It might induce a protective feeling in him that he can't explain but he unconsciously protects Hisu anyways because those memories are being triggered.

I want to lick Ymir's feet!

Is she really dead, or just missing and strongly implied dead?

Gillard are her. He has her titan power.

I miss her

Yeah, but what the fuck does the prove.
This series has time travel shit, right?
He could have her power without her being dead.

You blind? She looks just fine in the anime.

I don't even understand how Galliard has her memories. Hackayama is just retocnning this shit as he goes.

What? She is dead.

Hisu pls.

How is what I said even complicated?
The author could pull any random shit in the world to explain how she's still alive.

It's pretty much confirmed already that a Historia is a lesbian so is Mikasa/Historia out of the question or?

Hisu a cute and Ymir a handsome. They look perfect with each other.

Watch her her end up with a dude. How /u/ will cry...

Jean will survive

shipping cancers need to be kill.

>expecting anything from Isayama's shit writing

>titans see a horse, do nothing

Of course, Titans don't go after animals remember? It's not like eating a horse can turn them back into humans so there's no instinctive drive to eat them.

Reposting for posterity.
This is a theory that some other guy came up with and it's so fucking ridiculous, it might actually have some weight to it,

SNK is based in the book "The Eternal Champion", and the characters seem to have references to characters in the book in this way:

Erekose (Protagonist) = Eren (They both swore "kill them all", and they are gonna die soon for a curse, they wanna be normal guys)

Iolinda (Human princess) = Mikasa (They are both very jealousy and both accuse the protagonist of sympathizing with the enemy, remember Annie)

Ermizhad (Eldren princess... yeah her race is called Eldren and The Eternal Lover) = Historia (They are both blondes and have blue eyes, both had a sibling who had the key to unlock the ancient power of the Eldren people, remember Frieda)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Champion

Erekose reincarnates to be the savior of mankind and has dreams in which he can see his past and future lives (as the user of the coordinate can see his previous and future users). In addition he is stuck in a battle between two sides, humanity and the "Eldren", the Eldren have an old power that almost destroyed the world and its ruler has decided not to use it even if that means the extinction of its species -the 145th king-

He is destined to commit genocide of some kind, and at some point says "I swear I would kill them all"

Erekose sounds a bit like Eren
Erekose marries Ermizhad, an Eldren princess who is described as a blond woman with blue eyes.
John Daker/Erekose carries the burden of remembering every incarnation he has ever had/ the coordinate.
Prince Arjavh is a stand in for both the 145h king and Armin.

TLDR
EREN WILL SIDE WITH THE TITANS AND WIPES OFF ALL OF HUMANITY IN THE END.

Ymir was a fucking hypocrite and I loved her. Why did it have to end like this?

what chapter is this from and how does connie survive that?

。・°°・(((p(≧△≦)q)))・°°・。cried.

I'm alot more sad than I thought I'd be, I really loved her character.

Is Jaws confirmed to be the new Dancing titan? I didn't think he was.

Wonder what Sasha's leg taste like.

Gillard, the guy who supposes to eat Ymir, correctly retold what Reiner and his friendos were like during his mission inside the Paradis Walls. What do you think?

Ymir will take over Galliard's mind like Bert will take over Armin.

Eternal Champions books are best bought from the Gollancz editions since they cover Erekose's entire saga.

Buuutt at the same time, do you really want to dive into THE ENTIRE SEQUENCE?

>We saw how dangerous Annie could be in her Titan form.
She still pissed herself out of fear from a untrained ragetard wit no special powers, her titan is not that useful.

Try again, yurifag.

If Bert ever took over Armong's mind, he would prontly commit sudoku.

user can you name all books, i want to buy them?

>Reminder

Ymir got a titan power like a year later than Reiner, so she had 4 years to live?

Also when the queen find that his bitch is dead shes gonna flip!

Jaegers=Hunters
hunting pussies

You buy the Eternal Champion from Gollancz if you want to focus on Erekose.
But there is SO
MUCH
FUCKING
MORE
to all of this than you can possibly imagine.
5 decades worth of books all interconnected with eachother. Just start with The Eternal Champion - Phoenix in Obsidian and Dragon in the Sword.

I can't believe there are people who actually dislike this sweetheart I know it's really only people in this thread

What would you recommend to read then user? Are there important books of the series that would be enough to understand the plot?

>Zeke has probably been inside Cartwoman as the beast titan, fucking her so hard and keeping her on all fours for so long that she forgot how to walk on two legs.

>ywn marry this qt.

Thanks user to remind me this everyday.

I found
Phoenix in Obsidian: The Eternal Champion Sequence 2 so the eternal champion sequence 1 is fucking out of stock but i'm going at the right direction?
there's also The Eternal Champion (Moorcocks Multiverse)
description says
Erekose, the Eternal Champion - pulled by the tides of chance through a thousand worlds and ages. In his lonely search for peace and justice all he can trust are his own courage and enduring passion.

Across magical landscapes, fantastic worlds without end, strides Erekose - eternal hero, eternal warrior, eternal lover - forever defying destiny and lifting his brave sword against the cruel, cold logic of the Multiverse...

Contains THE ETERNAL CHAMPION, PHOENIX IN OBSIDIAN and THE DRAGON IN THE SWORD.
is it right one?

Erekose is primarily covered in those three booksThere are other stories involving him like Sailor on the Seas of Fate, Moonbeam Roads and Count Brass/Quest for Tanelorn.

All of the Eternal Champions are connected in a way. Just stick to Erekose for now and move on to Elric if you dig.

Yes.
Your best option is this
amazon.co.uk/Eternal-Champion-Moorcocks-Multiverse/dp/0575092653

>SL sacrificed Historia.
>SL murdered Erwin and Bert.
>Ymir literally died for nothing.

Thank you very much user. Your help is greatly appreciated.

>Moorcock
Is that really the guy's name?

Don't remind me user ;_;

Red Grouse.
And yes, that is his name. You wish you had a name like that.
So who wants some Moorcock?

>Reminder that Zeke rocked Pieck so hard that she can't walk properly

>Reminder that the Jaegers can have a harem of pussy

Actually Erwin's death's is on Sieg, but the SL denied help.

CUTE AND PERFECT

Fuck off.

No problem.

And when i mean Eternal Champions, i don't mean the stories collected in that omnibus
I mean literally, every other major protagonist he has ever made.
Elric, Von Bek family, Erekose, Hawkmoon, Kane of Old Mars, Corum, Jerry Cornelius, Oswald Bastable., Karl Glogauer, Colonel Pyat.

Congratulations user. You have just made your first step in a blazing world.

No ship can even compete.

The jaegars are all shit characters.

Would you step on her fingers?

Eww

I want to torture Reiner!

Galliard,please.

so if I buy the Moordock multiverse what else am I missing?

Reiner and Ymir are lovers. Remember this.

>so if I buy the Moordock multiverse
What Moorcock Multiverse? Dear god, not the comic?

That's not an actual scene, just a spread from their realization of joining the survey corps