Shingeki no Kyojin

So what do you think really happened? Is marley right and eldians are a bunch of idiots ?
and Gabi is best girl

Annie is love
Annie is life
Annie is everything to me
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

marley did nothing wrong, those jews deserved to be deported to madagascar

yfw when Admiral Mads secretly eats eldians

Endgame right here, brothers.

>madagascar

I really want Mikasa to fuck Eren.

>implying he won't screw the other ackerman to keep the clan going

Why'd they kill Ymir off screen? Fuck you, Isayama!

Could someone please explain to me why the First King thinks that world with titans is a peaceful ideas
What's this fuckin ideology of his

She's not dead.

I'd screw both her and Levi on the same night

I'd screw and let be screwed by quadri titan if that would make it possible for me to fuck Mikasa all night long

why are all ymirfags so naive, did you really think she was gonna survive in marley?
there was no reason to, you were just in self denial user

I really want you to fuck off back to dumblr.

Then how did Gillard become a titan?

Real Anniebot.
Fake Anniebot.

Annie a best.

Dude I bet Pieck's titan form gives great bjs

because men always love war but they can only stay at peace when there a common enemy, or else they would be in wars with themselves, like marley is with every other nation

what are you implying? other than ymir is alive what do you mean?
rod mentioned on the spinal fluid of shifter is needed

i'm just an anniefag
annie needs all the fans she can get

best ship

she's liked being rawdogged user
until the point she can't even walk

this really makes me wonder that whenever we think a couple is possible isayama kills it immediately

GOAT page coming through

>there are so few of us left
What a sad state /snk/ is in.

Yeah but she was in chains, just like Eren when Reiss tried to eat him.

On the other hand, I could see using spinal fluid injections to avoid titan aids.

Post characters that were nothing but plot devices

Good people.

LM soon.

Pretty much everyone in the Uprising arc.

I thought those were Levi and Petra for a moment.

If the Ackerman's are the result of Titan Science, then that means that the Eldians must have been in human form to conduct the experiments on non-Eldians. Does this not contradict the Marleyan story that Eldians once ruled the world as titans?
And are Ackermans actually Eldians? If so, which one will become a shifter? I'm guessing Mikasa.

i still have no fuckin idea who those people are

Death to Whofags.

That'd be lovely. Eren, Mikasa and Armin. All fucking titans.

Yeah it was obvious since forever. Every canon couple in the manga is dead. Every couple that got close to being canon got offed too.

Never ever, in a million years, dare wish death upon my beloved Hitchfag. Never.

I'm still waiting to prove this user wrong. I may not have as much free time to post here anymore, but this does nothing to diminish my love. She'll forever be the queen of my heart and I'm glad there are others who feel similarly.

>Tumblr
>Bismuth edge
Eat a dick.

Who is hyped to see this glorious fellow in four days?

Maybe Ackerman are the 9th titan.

Ackermans can't become titans because they are already part titans. Mikasa and manlet are literally little walking, talking, shitty titans.

i don't think it's possible to avoid titan aids with the serum, it's still has the genes of the shifter

I'm just waiting to see more of her.

Who?

Ackerman can't be eldians since any experimenting with titan power on them would turn them into titans so it's probably they are non eldians made for the royal family's protection

I am looking forward to the battle but I really want to see how they handle the reveal. In the manga they had a large wordy conversation going and kind of hid "I'm the armored and Bert's the colossal"

Wonder if they are going to keep it sorta of subtle and hide it behind ongoing dialogue or if they are going to make it a big fucking show piece.

now i wish levi and hange doesn't get close

Levi pls.

true annie fan

What is Rico for again?

Love you too user

Aww thanks

Yeah but what if the aids in only for the people who are currently shifters. Will transfering the power cure the aids, since they lose it?

they are making it way too obvious user

I hope that my couple is in friendzone until the epilogue. Only couples announced in epilogue can survive this manga. They can't die if the manga is over, right?

I can't wait to see you melt down when she gets a single panel flashback of her being eaten

Cleaning cannons.

>Ackermans can't become titans because they are already part titans
That makes zero sense.

To become titan you have to be an Eldian. They are no longer Eldians because they are already titans.

I seem to remember Kenny saying the Ackermans fought the royal family.

>Will transfering the power cure the aids, since they lose it?
what are you talking about user?

YOU SHOULD DIE

It was stated at one point that the Ackermans and Asians were basically culled because a lot of them didn't want to play along with the king's memory wipe.

Armin a cute.

The Marley history is all bullshit and propaganda. Same with the Eldian history, which Grisha pretty much made up. In reality, titans were probably created for war. And the Ackermans might have been created as titan killers. They might have even been made as an attempt to replicate titans.

yes that makes zero sense, they can't become titans because they are not eldians
1. Memory wipe doesn't work on them so they are different bloodline
2. if they were eldian any experimenting with titan powers would turn them into titans immediately

Do you have a job now or are you still studying?

Wrecking

now remember what Uri said, that before they came into the walls, Ackerman were very close to them and Grisha mentioned that ackerman are secret of royal family meaning they made them

Remember those romans that would sit on top of Elephants and stick spikes into their brains if they went crazy? I bet that's what an ackerman is.

Pjxis' story makes sense.
He spoke of a legend that titans might have been a enemy created to unify humanity.

Ackermans makes sense if you think it went out of control and were created to solve the problem.

>he doesn't like the Mrs Smith and Hitchfag/Mrs Zacharias alliance

You are a bad little wife user. A terrible, terrible little wife.

Best little wives for life!

>Ackermans might have been created as titan killers
NO, why would royal family make something that can kill them

I'm guessing they were part of an experiment to try to titanize non-Eldians. It didn't work of course, since only Ymir's people can become titans, but instead they ended up making supersoldiers. Also Zeke said he thought the Ackermans were a myth created by the royal family, so they were probably kept as secret bodyguards to the Eldian kings or something like that.

but you can transfer it only by being eaten, so curing titan aids seems kinda not worthy the effort

>Be a shifter
>die in 13 years
>give power to someone else via spinal fluid
>You wont die since you're not a shifter anymore

No way to know this is how it works because we have only seen people getting eaten, but maybe im just retarded

The royal family might not have even created the Ackermans.

So they've been lobotomized?

Continuing from last thread, Kabaneri's movies flopped? I thought snk's recap movies did pretty ok.

So this is the face of the first King? I wonder if Eren will get possessed too, eventually.

How does it make zero sense to you if you just described reasons why they can't be turned into titans yourself?

Reiner/Eren alliance imminent.

They exist to kill their own weapons of war if they get out of control

I doubt that works like that

i also doubt that you can actually give your spinal fluid "just like that"
i know it is fuckin imaginary world, but come on, let's be real, transferring spinal fluid is a big no-no

Are you retarded? Zeke makes his titan armies with his own spinal fluid. They can pump it nonstop because of their regeneration.

>I AM THE NIGHT

Being a good little wife is the most important thing

It obviously doesn't work that way since Zeke keeps giving people his spinal fluid.

grisha already said they were involved with the creation of ackerman family

yeah, but I think that Zeke is kinda an exception here, even by titan-shifter standards

What if the 9th shifter is where Marley gets their titan injections from?

That just means they can't transfer their shifter cancer just by pumping out their spinal fluid, otherwise we would have a monkey titan army by now.

THIS

>3.5k blurays