Is Sam Harris the greatest philosopher of our time?

Is Sam Harris the greatest philosopher of our time?

Other urls found in this thread:

rhizzone.net/articles/sam-harris-fraud/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, he's a psued, and his doctoral thesis on neuroscience was a total sham that got pushed through because of his personal connections.

pseud*. xanax posting

False.

Stephen Molyneux is the greatest philosopher of our time.

I like that he admits we have no free will. It's a stunning indictment of philosophers that so many of them think 'compatibilism' means literally anything.

I don't really like anything else about him though.

Homosexual sex sucks because it creates a sess pool of deviant sexual behavior that ruins the minds and bodies of gay men. It spreads tons of diseases and is looked down upon by almost everyone.

This is a sucky experience. Thank you for helping me understand based Sam.

rhizzone.net/articles/sam-harris-fraud/

he's a fucking moron

He fails miserably at closing the is ought gap, so no.

>unironically posting a far left blog as a source

a broken clock is still right twice a day

Strange that he seems genuinely committed to honesty and reason, but can't seem to look past his own prejudices long enough to really question them.

He wants so much to prove the practicality of his beliefs, yet remain honest to them, that he seems willing to fool himself.

subjective ideas about "suck" used as pretense for moral absolutism.

>atheist
there's your answer

This. No one else is as dedicated. He's cocky, but he's doing a hell of a job for society

Stefan for serious discussion, Sam and crew for memes

>the presence of pain determines objective truths about the universe
No

It's amazing that this guy is a published and successful ((( intellectual ))) when this is the quality of his writing and reasoning. Literally plebbit tier.

the only reason he was recognized in the first place is because he rode the early 2000's richard dawkins le atheist wave.

his fans don't read philosophy

>the absolute state of modern times