Meanwhile on bizarro Sup Forums

Meanwhile on bizarro Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This version of pol wouldn't have helped trump win, so Hillary would have won, and we'd all be vaporized from WW3 with russia, so bizzaro pol wouldn't exist.

Lets have a constructive discussion of politics and current events!

I'm a white female. Ask me anything!

OP is an alpha heterosexual

Golly gee, I sure do love niggers.

My wife's trans daughter just started hormones today at age 4. We are so happy that she will get to live a normal female life. Thank you everyone here for the support.

Fuck Drumpf

Isn't it nice that we're in good shape and have healthy, loving relationships?

ding ding ding ding

We should judge one another based on personality, rather than outdated concepts such as race. We should all just get along and make the world a better place.

Bernie 2020

EVERYONE on bizarro/pol/ is an alpha heterosexual!

Goddamn Christian Terrorists.

I sure hope greatest ally Turkey will wipe out Rome soon

Boomers welcome!

i want a white man to fuck my white wife

Cannabis is a disgusting blight upon humanity and must be scourged from the planet.

Free-market capitalism works!

Goldstein

I just got a new gf, met her at the club, she's super hot, always dresses sexy and has been with 100+ guys, imagine how much experience she has.

I'm gonna introduce her to Tyrone soon too.

Why can't everybody just get along?

youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y

Actually, if you want to see bizarro pol, look at Neogaf.

Hello my fellow not permavirgin edgelords who live in their parent's basement!

Thank god you are productive members of society who does not waste time for conspiracy theories.

Say hello to your GF from me!

observe my single integers

Just watched a Holocaust documentry and I really want to fuck a black girl now. I hate myself for being white.

Fuck Poland and all Poles. Seriously.

checked and have an upvote and a gold.

The holocaust happened, but it never should have

If this was bizarro pol you'd be black.

And a woman.

Also jungle fever is not that uncommon here, as I'd very much fuck a black girl if she was clean, a virgin, a christian, fertile, of age, and we were married.

Such a woman does not exist, however.

The affordable care act was the single greatest idea in American history.

Jeb! is the best President ever, 4 more years, 4 more years!

STALIN BRAND HELICOPTERS
YOU GETTA LOTTA COPTER
FOR NOTTA LOTTA BREAD

Daily reminder: Report Pepe posters to Sup Forums owner Matt Furie and federal authorities. Like Hillary said before she was elected, these people are deplorable.

i have a gf

Fucked my big sister last night. Her little baby was laughing throughout.

You make perfect sense and you're not a shill at all. Would you like to go to a hip hop club with me? After we can go to the new Podesta gallery.

I'll post my email if it's a yes.

Why are we giving so little to our dear brothers in Isreal? :(

FPWP

I'm having a bad day in the male reeducation camps. Another failed penis inspection meant I had to work a double shift in the wage gap mines. The designated shooter was late this month which made my insurance payment late and subsequently, the tip was late too. Now I've got even more fines to pay which I won't be able to because my second job as a foreplay engineer is stressing me out. I fucking hate sucking on this fat dykes tits to get her wet for Tyrone. I know he's oppressed and all, poverty breaks a man, but the least he could do is maybe jerk himself off a little so I can focus on getting Xirstina wet. Fuck my arms are tired from jerking that bbc and the shift at the mines. The new boipussi has been mirin my arms lately so at least I can maybe get my salad tossed for a little relief from this hell, but hey, at least I'm not a racist woman hater.

I'm really sorry for invasion of Korea and China. Those countries are full of people who are just as good as, if not greater than, the Japanese. You can see that because of their good manners and civilised behaviour.

I think Japan needs more immigrants!! I'm really sick of Japanese guys running off with white girls, though.

IT'S BEEN ONE FUCKING YEAR SINCE HILLDAWG GOT ELECTED.

LET IT GO.

you're not doing it right

Richard Spencer is a white nationalist and has no ties to the Deep State.

Steve Bannon was right about Ted Cruz

Jordon Peterson is a brilliant scholar

Lauren Southern has a unique perspective on the issues.

8/pol/ chan mods = gods

What if Africa and Haiti decide to cut aid and put more sanctions on the United States? How are we supposed to live???

Kek

muslims are bad !!! they are savages we hate muslims

Jesus Christ was right about evolution and social/racial hierarchies. I'm so glad I trusted a Jew.

>What if Africa and Haiti decide to cut aid and put more sanctions on the United States? How are we supposed to live???
Come on now. We all know that black people are the most giving and empathic people on earth.

This is still a good meme. I am bumping this thread.

lol holy shit the fuck did I just read

Hi guys, I just checked the catalog instead of posting a duplicate thread! That sure was a close call!

ANCAP TRAP HAREMS WHEN
> ANCAP TRAP HAREMS WHEN
ANCAP TRAP HAREMS WHEN
> ANCAP TRAP HAREMS WHEN

Is that Putin, or is my brain fucking with me?