GOOK PROBLEM AND HAPA HATE THREAD #14

On Java man and Homo sinanthropus. Gooks the worst race after niggers. Idiotic sloppy eyes, closed mind, robot consciousness, flat monkey face, slavish flirting with white people, hive mind and
lack of personality, intelligence without real creativity (they still steal western and european patents).
My country full of half mongoloid hybrids, it's like living on cemetery. 40% of east slavs are mongrels with admixture of paleoasiatic subhumans, pathetic and passive inbreds with low androgens. Gooks already takes your place in Africaedition.cnn.com/2016/11/21/africa/chinese-fund..
Betas which mating with gook garbage girls BTFO. We know that white dumb roasties and coal burners need to be tortured and killed, but euro losers must be ashamed by white society castrated and killed by their hapa sons.
STOP DATING WITH SLANT-EYES IMPORT
STOP MAKING ELLIOT RODGERS AND WEAK HAPAS WITHOUT SELF-ESTEEM
Kikes want you to spoil your heritage with GOOK AND NIGGER DNA

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/comments/7qa9i4/aziz_ansari_ignored_your_no_multiple_times_nah/
amazon.com/telescopic-multi-functional-electric-rechargeable-anti-mosquito/dp/B072MZGV8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh great the autistic ruskie is back. what's your deal bruv? did some hong kong playboy mail order your sister or something?

Nope.
I just hate the ugly race of insects. just racial hatred. is natural and absolutely normal. do not need to look for any personal motives, дoлбaeб.

lol you are a khan rape baby hahaha you're not white hahaha

Are you right there mate? You shouldn't hate your fellow insectiod commies

>commies
>2018
>Russia

Go and cut your little dick brainlet.

Bump

"Hey, white man. Look we have blue eyes too. See? We're also whiter than".

>Asians are not subhumans
>Asians are like white people

Asians wish they were White.

Creepy shit

Not really.
Ya'all have a tendency for skin cancer and an inability to take the heat or hardship

>asians are naturally good looking/cute

Childuren ofa da CORNUUUUU!!!!!

pol disagrees

Asians: Fuck shitskin niggers. They ugly as fuck. Only Asians and White race are superior. It's okay if white people mix with Asians. Do you like my blue eyes? I'm like an Aryan princess, right?

>this picture is not true at all. Asians are the Elves because they're majestic and beautiful, not dog eating savages.

Is this shopped?

Asians worse race after niggers.. Are you drunk Rus bro, or worried about the Far Eastern districts getting Chinked?

I mean at least Asians do work, use toilets and have made some useful contributions to the human race. I mean, what to the hindu's do besides shit on the street? What about the sand niggers and Hispanics, Indigenous Americans?

It's not. It's doll surgery that's popular in China. They call them snake people.

If Asians can look down on other races like Blacks and Latinos because they deem them inferior, then Whites can look down on Asians because they're not superior to them. It's all fair, changoloid.

Kek

Last thread was deleted by butthurt mutt mods KEK

No site with a list of all blacked white women hosted in a foreign country ( only NA/EU countries can visit ) yet?

Half-Chinks are failures It's because the children look up to and want to exceed their fathers. When a half breed looks at their white father they know they will never live up to the superior white race. When the half breed looks at their Asian father they know they are better than them genetically.

oh another thread
lemme bump my folder

there's nothing wrong with asians except chinks

I unironically find this attractive

besides,it's not like you russians arent asian too

reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/comments/7qa9i4/aziz_ansari_ignored_your_no_multiple_times_nah/
white women don't like white men

Unironically this

Keep bumping my thread perverted dicklet with gook monkey fever

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

Sure nigger

what's the matter user,women can be beautiful in every race

Пpивeт, тoвapищ. Я дyмaл, чтo pyccкиe были чacтью китaйcкoгo

stop cherrypicking

They look ugly as shit.

White women are the best but stillDon't lots of Russians have some Asian in them and aren't they invading in the East

Sorry i travel to often to Asian Countries on Business (Thailand/South Korea/Japan/Taiwan/Vietnam/HongKong) and can not pretend that asian women arent breath taking.

Fuck i even end up spending my vacations exclusively in Asia now because its so refreshing not having to see fucking niggers/sjw white guilt whites and any other trash the west offeres everywhere.

And yes 90% of that is simply culture and customs alone and the fact that they arent raised to be men hating single mother nation wrecking whores. Ten years ago i would have given my life for a white girl now i hold the average farmer street hooker in bangkok in higher praise than them

Daily reminder that times have changed and OP has yet to realize that /pol has spoken.

Do you like bald apes with some pubic hair on their head?female negros are zoophiliac tendencies...and yes there are smart dolphins that might love you etc etc arguably but you're still fucking some being that has a genetic difference not enough to be unbridgeable but so can tigers and lions fuck and have hybrid descendants even if they ARE different species,same thing with niggers anons,doggos are closer to wolf's genetically and nobody argues that you shouldn't keep a pet wolf since its still wild and dangerous,same thing with niggers,you can pretend to tame it or mate it with dogs but the result is a semi salvage mutt(but I'd still consider it mkre trust worthy than a nigger)

>A sex tourist

That's pretty disgusting desu

same,was like 4 times in japan for vacation
mostly because of those reasons
and I plan on going more

Now post chinks without makeup

I am not a sex tourist and never have been.

"some asian blood" is a meme
even tho the russians never were too racist, there are some good reasons russian/asian marriage is stigmatized.
- our asians are continental abos with 89iq and guns to shoot anyone off who enters their dacha
- vodka culture + asian reaction to alco = heavy alcoholism fast
- the result of 1 and 2: asian people always lived below average, they're poor, dumb, radical and aggressive so no good russians would have kids with our chinks.
Finno-Ugric genes is a total different story, but can't say much on that, Finns know better.

Most of Sup Forums (like 40-60%) are ugly non-white goblins

Liar

no one cares about chinks,they ugly
post white women without make up
ok
I dont want to have children with them,dont sperg out

If you have to pay in Asia to get laid as a white man you are doing it wrong buddy

russians are eurasian race must of you look like putin

I don't really see any reason to believe that white people are better than asians.

If you have kids with an asian girl though you're still getting the gas.

Asians (especially Chinese/Koreans) are robotic, humourless, joyless, cruel, uncreative, bores. no real personality. they lack empathy. the women generally have un-womanly bodies and are boring as fuck in bed.
you would have to be sad and desperate to marry one.

The eternal amerimutt

a black and white

already mentioned that part of Russians are filthy HAPA subhumans (like 30-40%)
Now fuck off mr.Chin Chen Chong Chin Lil Diong

Why would anyone marry a white roastie just to save a suicidal race?

> brain-jewed

this so much

Yep.

Most chinks don't wear makeup user.
The world isn't a youtube tutorial were a 50 year old Chinese man uses makeup to make himself look like an 18 year old Japanese woman.

The teeth are probably fucked up five times out of ten, but damn if the average asian girl doesn't look better naturally than the average white bitch without make up.

Have you ever seen a white girl without makeup? that shit is gross, how can you be less than twenty years old, but look thirty already. How can you be under thirty and look fifty already? fuck white women are retarded genetically.

>mr.Chin Chen Chong Chin Lil Diong
look at my flag blindinov

no he just got brain-jewed

>Asians (especially Chinese/Koreans) are robotic, humourless, joyless, cruel, uncreative, bores. no real personality. they lack empathy.
agreed
>the women generally have un-womanly bodies and are boring as fuck in bed.
now you are just generalizing

Very simple solution to this

to be jewed i would have to chase legit trash aka niggers like white women do

Black lives don't even matter to black people you know?

If you want to come on Sup Forums de-jewify your brain first please

More brain-jewed niggers on Sup Forums
I thought we were redpilled here

I'm all for knocking up Asian women, but you shouldn't marry them or bring the kids home.

No you are jewed yourself, the magic of it is that you think you are objective. You are as bad as a brain jewed white girl chasing after a lightskin baboon

Based, keep doing God’s work user. BTFO all the pathetic betas with yellow fever

t. american intellectual

9/10 mixed white/asian babies are ugly af and get bullied in school

amazon.com/telescopic-multi-functional-electric-rechargeable-anti-mosquito/dp/B072MZGV8M

Please at least consider the possibility and lurk moar. If you can try to learn a bit about psychology and schemas and shit. And try to consider that you're biases and opinions when you were young are the natural ones before you got brain-jewed

>his happiness, gone

Not really just more redpilled than you

I'm already a mutt (I'm Irish-Cherokee, so by 19th century standards, I'm 0% white), so why should I even care? My children are going to be mutts anyways.

Why are you on Sup Forums/?
You really think you are changing anyone's mind?

ive probably been longer on here and know more about the "jewish conspiracy" than you.

Wont stop the fact that i travelled many parts of the world and asian women are cute and outclass the modern european woman on all fronts

Me too, user. me too. There's always those posts that are supposed to "expose" how ugly Asian women are, and every time I just find them more attractive.

Am I broken?

9/10 people from Sup Forums don't have a social life and are outcasts.

Clearly you don't know that jews are behind race mixing which is 101. That's the order of argument coal burners give.

no just brain-jewed

9/10 dutch pimel eaters are brain-jewed like you

Yes jews invented all forms of racemixing.

When i was traveling through hong kong everytime i saw a nicely dressed asian lady a jew was walking behind me whispering in my ear about betraying the white race and how asian women are so much better than white ones!

AXAXA. You aren't even subhuman, you are animals. Any slant-eye >>> pusski

Post your phenotype or genetic test result (if you have)

But it's not really this simple. They have ingenious techniques to fool the goy

>cherrypicking
literally posts in every asian thread with photoshopped pics
also why do i see u in every thread, are u insecure about ur fetish

No,but you remembered all the shit they spouted in your brain and all the shit some females put you through thanks to kiked feminism etc etc

At least I am not so depressed and insecure about my existence that I spend all my time being frustrated about race on a circle-jerk forum full of white thrash. You have no meaning in life so you squander your time on Sup Forums raging about people who can actually get pussy and get college degrees. Keep raging you Amerimutt

maybe so but have you ever thought that when you see how disgusting society is, you no longer desire social contact with people who you think of as everything you hate. As long as you get a job and scholarmanship and hobbies youre not outcast to me

you know first i was gonna say holy fuck that girls ugly but then i was like they both kinda are beta and make an okay couple together. So lesson is internet, if you think youre doing bad in dating, lower your standards. There´s always someone who´s at your level even if you want the 10/10

shit and here i thought i was her hot body and cute smile that got me going