Do you have any family members that are racemixing?

Do you have any family members that are racemixing?

I did until I cut them out of my life.

Yes. Asian sister. White man. Asian cousin. Norwegian man.

>Asian cousin. Norwegian man.

now, that's just a pure Asian couple

No but my cousin is married to a kazakh german (german settlers in kazakhstan) . So hes ethnically german so i mean its not really that much

I'm mixed race. So basically I have half a family. I spent christmas alone.

my cousin is with a negro, she's Jewish herself, so who gives a damn

Who wants war indeed.

Abo?

Why, what's wrong with it ?

White guy married to educated and professional black woman. Heaven on earth!

My mom married an illegal.

I love that after he got citizenship he cheated on her and doesn't help around the house.

More like a fat mongrel cuckold shilling imageboards and forums for 3$ an hour

My cousin is mixed. As a result, it's difficult to talk about race in the family, because they'll just accuse me of hating my cousin.

Your cousin is a dick tho......

yeah but I don't tick the box. there's NO DNA TEST TO BECOME ABORIGINAL. it's by OWN IDENTITY and COMMUNITY ACCEPTANCE. can you guess how many part aboriginal people are also part jewish?
I'm not.... but then again I'm also not (((part of the group)))

J-just me

WMAF

Not really? My cousins used to both date asians but they broke up.

My dad married a South African negro and had a half cast niglet with her after my mother kicked him out.

He refers to her as "house nigger" when he's mad.

My aunt married a black man.

Yes.
Me.

Yes. Asians who are of similar or much higher intelligence levels than their partners, especially in the case of my female relative but that doesn't make it right. Intelligence and money isn't everything and they already had plenty of old money and are earning plenty of new money too. To me their choice is incomprehensible.

I have a cousin who talks about how much she likes black and Mexican guys and does charity work in Chicago. I don't know if she actually is race mixing because I don't think in her 20 some years she's ever had a bf.

I have a sister married to a Puerto Rican. They have an ugly and stupid daughter.
I have another sister married to a Portugese. They have a daughter, not ugly, but pretty dumb, and has behavioral problems.
My half brother married a poo, and they have a pair of disabled (retarded) daughters, who will be burdens on the taxpayers for the rest of their lives.

I have not spoken to any of these trash in 5 years. They may have produced additional worthless mutt shitskins since then.

>betraying your own blood for an ideology.

Recently I found out that I may have a 1% nigger DNA since my nipples arent pink, but rather a mix of slightly light brown and slightly dark red. also I hooked that up with the fact that most niggers have lactose intolerance, which my dad and me have as well... My mothers origins are completely white and from western russia/northern ukraine. please tell me im not a from a gipsy loving offspring

No, thank God. Most of them are pretty redpilled and even those that aren't generally fond of foreigners

me dating a latina waifu
is it true they age like sour milk after 30?

I hate this country of gypsies self proclaiming to be the original bulgarians...

I have super pink nipples... what does that mean??

I'm half korean so yeah, my family?

Asians also have brown nipples.
I have them as well, and none of my ancestors ever touched the continent of Africa.

im half French half Italian but my french side is from Nice and my Italian side is from Genoa so i suppose both sides of my family are fairly similar :^)

My sister married a french guy

The only person in my family is me, with my azn gf.
But I don't plan to breed her, so does that not count?

Out of all my nieces and nephews only one is white. My sisters have hardcore daddy issues. He was mean as hell and eventually disappeared from the picture after my mother cheated on him. He was pretty abusive with my mom but she didn't waste a lot of his money. Long story short my sisters dropped out of school. started stripping, abusing drugs and hooked up with the shittiest men in the city resulting in absolutely dysgenic pregnancies. Don't worry though the memes are true. The biological fathers of their children are all poverty class people with criminal records and one of them is actually serving 60 year sentence for murder as we speak. She is currently with old white religious cuck who is twice her age. You might say she doesn't have a lot of options anymore. Another sister is currently on a crack binge with her new black man who is literally a homeless bum. One of the last pictures she uploaded on facebook was of him and her and he is missing most of his front teeth. You might think I'm joking but I'm not. Glad my family has been enriched. Thanks to the big shot media producers who glorify and distribute the rap music that infected their young minds. Now they are negro in soul, spirit and blood.

Yeah my aunt married a black guy and they had two kids that have both been hooked on drugs and done time in prison. He left her for another woman two years ago.

God that sounds disgusting. Glad I come from a good family.

My sister married an east Indian.
His family is cool though, they're upper class, moved to a rich white neighborhood so their kids could be away from Muslims. They hate Muslims a lot, so we have that in common.

My sister married a man with 0.3% Ashkenazi heritage.

He's literally as exotic as our family gets. He's from Essex.

Mother remarried to a mestizo, thank god she's sterile, mestizos are subhuman.

I see little alternative to honor killing in this scenario.

>I see little alternative to honor killing in this scenario.
Disowning and ghosting the whole family might let one get on with their broken life all right.

Nah, we're all Hispanic. Very loyal to staying with our race actually. Can't speak for the rest.

Yes. White brother with a mestizo wife.

Big family and nope.

Nope.

Sadly my family was "good". We were a middle class family and my father was a hard worker who I think had some issues from vietnam war. He never opened up and talked about it with me but you could just tell he had something wrong with him. My mothers actions is what caused the big life changes for everyone because she cheated on and left my father. After that we moved to poorer area. My sisters were high school cheerleaders and attractive young women before the corruption. Easily 8/10 at very least 7/10 and white of german and english blood. It's obvious the men they let into their lives got them hooked on some kind of illegal substance and used it to get whatever they wanted from them. I knew the road they were going down was not good I was just powerless to stop them because they are 7-10 years older than me. I would feel better if they were dead today and if I thought I could get away with it I'd kill them myself. To witness such potential and beauty eviscerated and destroyed is soul crushing.

My italian/Irish cousin with his Puerto Rican looking wife of almost 20 years(6 kids all girls)