Ask a Jew anything, Goyim

Ask a Jew anything, Goyim.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you keep making these threads?

To inform you of our ways.

Apologise for bullying the Germans first. We can't move on until BOTH SIDES say sorry.

Why you do what you do?

Begone Jew

How much influence do you have over my country?

kill the master jews, only then can we all be free. because they make the rest of us hate you guys. like always.

Do your people have any plans for the Amazonia?

are you a zionist?

How much were you payed to post this?

Paid

Answer me you cockslurping nose-leading piece of jewish trash

into the oven kike.

>Apologise for bullying the Germans first.
lel

nice

Did the Zionist Jews perpetrate the Holocaust on the Commie Jews to btfo them but also to have muh holocaust as an excuse to sacrifice Israel?

how to get jewish gf? is it possible for a filthy goy like me?

Do you vandalize your own property often?

Goy here. Jewish guys only like shiksas. Jewish girls hate Jewish men and all men by proxy for only liking shiksas. They will fuck goyish guys to get revenge on their Hebrew school crushes but they will never be loyal girlfriends.

Does it upset you that your entire meme religion was stolen from Persian Zoroastrians, with a sprinkle of Sargon/Hammurabi and Egyptian Atenism?

How can I get money?

Slide thread.
sage this shit.

Are you aware of the fact that Iran will wipe out you and your brothers, the Semites in the war you're trying to push against Iran?

It is easy. And they are filthy.

What kind of sandwiches do you like and how do you like your coffee? (Preparing to become one of your 1000 slaves).

This is honestly the only real question that needs to be asked. Good post Aussie bro.

How big is your nose

what's the next step of your master plan?

Has your sister big khazar milkers ?

I have a question, Rabbi. Who would win in a fight, an Ashkenazi or a Sephardic jew?

do you have a Kosher Switch?
endorsed by Seth Rogen
youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU

if the ashkenazi is from eastern europe and grew up there, probably him
if it's a sephardi vs some californian or west european soyjew probably the sephardi

are you afraid of the day of the rope? You should be.

Does it upset you that your entire meme religion was stolen from Jews? No religion is original, ever, because that would suggest it was invented in one shot.

Iran never cared about Israel, just like Israel never cared about Palestinians. It's all serving political causes.

Mr Israel, why do you want to destroy white successful society and turn most of the planet into Arabs and niggers who will hate you?