Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=CZcMBWttLKs
urban75.net/forums/threads/detroit-a-war-zone.300319/
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uuyLOLcmCjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He never goes far enough

this was like a dream coming true. keep at it don.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
Mandatory viewing for Sup Forumssters

>shitholes

yeah i watched it, fucking horrifying

This fucker is just getting warmed up.

Now that he has his tax cut the gloves are coming off.

The truth is too far for a politician.

Lol your dad ;^)

No he didn't.

We'll see how things shake out after EO#41 is implemented. I think it'll work out fine.

But he didn't even say it.

Yikes

Sauce?

Is there any proof he actually said it?

youtube.com/watch?v=CZcMBWttLKs

Burden of proof is on those who claim he said it

>Call some countries 'shitholes'
>Set a standard you expect for a real country
>America becomes Great Again
>Shithole countries want this, but have to get their shit together first
>Shithole countries become nice enough that nobody wants to leave

>telling the truth is going too far
1984 confirmed

No this Rapefugee went too far.

>She says Ansari began making a move on her that he repeated during their encounter. “The move he kept doing was taking his two fingers in a V-shape and putting them in my mouth, in my throat to wet his fingers, because the moment he’d stick his fingers in my throat he’d go straight for my vagina and try to finger me.” Grace called the move “the claw.”

The Claw is born.

>only people from countrys better than America are allowed in America
THE FUCKING MADMAN

>implying Germany is better than America

We need him to call muslims "mudslimes" next. That will be golden.

>tfw not top 10
Hold me Sup Forums There is no escape for me, the shitskin hordes have already turned Sweden into a shithole.

post primum, post optimus

i cant even see Puerto Rico on that list

The fuck? Sweden has actually fallen below the US?
Well shiiiet

Haiti actually is a shithole.

Aziz "the Throat Safari" Ansari

No, because it’s true.
The first step in solving a problem is admitting there is a problem.

Secondly, it was only (((anonymous sources))) and (((people familiar with the situation))) who purported this, not any real named people.
Besides, a lot of people who actually were there said he didn’t say that.

>niggers and muslims mass immigrate into one of the top ten countries
>then back into the USA

Jews win again

This.

I don't care what side of the debate you're on, this is disgustingly vulgar for a president.

you can't go far enough with telling the truth, Günther

Based Pierce.

Fpbp

Oh shit! It only took a year, and legislative failures across the board, but ok. Good for you.

he didn't go far enough. should have made a bullet-point list of places that need to figure themselves out and not cast their burdens on us. Pc culture is so backwards. America doesn't have raw sewage running down the sidewalks and we happen to like it that way.

he's just saying what everyone thinks. He's taking down the oppression of the elite liberal mind control fucktards

He never said shithole
and if he did, he'd be right so no, didn't go too far but the left sure has with their memery

He isn't going far enough. He needs to be more offensive and continue to do illegal things.

Saying what everyone is thinking is going to far?

Catchall thinks otherwise.

MAEGA

Dear OP. Germany is a shit hole.

Why does it even bother you if Trump, or you, are called a racist? Is it really a bad word?

Trump thinks non-whites are bad and make whatever country they're in bad. So do you. Why even deny it?

Consider this: Haiti is a shithole, the Dominican Republic is not.

How is that people of similar skin color living on the same island had such different outcomes?

Perhaps it has nothing to do with skin color. Perhaps Haiti is just a shithole because of bad policies.

>Black run country not a shithole
Gonna need some evidence, user.

Watch any documentary about Haiti and the Dominican, the difference is night and day.

>Perhaps Haiti is just a shithole because of bad policies

Out of the mouth of babes! I don't know how old you are but you nailed it! The problem with these countries are the governments, not the people.

When people come to the USA they can be awesome because our system of government is awesome. When your parents, great grandparents, came here they became awesome because this country is awesome.

Don't mistakenly think I'm a good person though.

I still think our immigrants should mostly be qt international graduate students.

Never seen a country run by blacks that was wroth anything.

I'm not hunting down a unicorn based on the unsubstantiated word of some random user.

Similarly, I'm not interested in explaining it, but even looking at a satellite map of the border of the 2 countries will reveal what I'm talking about in a matter of seconds.

>Don't mistakenly think I'm a good person though

No worries. You and are both safely white, racist assholes today. But I'll be back tomorrow to make friends.

Sure he went too far. For us faggots it's all about words and pretence. If he just bombed one of those shitholes and killed thousands like Obama did, everything would just be a-ok!

>implying this is a shithole

Here's your typical black run country user.

From Sup Forums's perspective, It's more likely you're full of shit and pretending there is one exception so you can claim you're not racist.

I'm not going on a goose chase based on your word.

1 post by this ID
>Trump says he didn't say it
>no prof he said it
posted from a country that niggers literally turned into a hellhole

don't forget to sage

Dude I literally don't want you to. Please fuck off.

>When the woman reiterated her reluctance to do anything sexual that evening, Ansari reportedly listened at first, but soon chose to persist anyway

hey looks like the claw move worked

>“He sat back and pointed to his penis and motioned for me to go down on him. And I did. I think I just felt really pressured. It was literally the most unexpected thing I thought would happen at that moment because I told him I was uncomfortable,”

another roastie regretting sex and crying about it

These shithole countries look just like Dem-run shithole cities.

>Bullshit claim
>Can't back it up
>Tells me to fuck off
I knew you were full of shit. That's why I didn't look.

Here's your typical racist opinion

>trying to escape hordes of non-whites
>move to America
dumb frogposter

sauce on pic? i already reverse imaged it and nothing came out

/thread

Go too far? With that micro dick? I doubt they can ever even feel it, OP

>Muh Racism
You and your bf here are so fucking lame.

urban75.net/forums/threads/detroit-a-war-zone.300319/

>88
Checked
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

Fuck you you homophobic neanderthal

You are fucking crazy if you think shithole is too far. Fucking snowflake fuckers are so fucking weak. No wonder their countries are fucking shit.

>1 post by this ID
Sage goes in the options field.

>checked
Keep it coming Don.

I really don't get why the media/JIDF are pushing this so hard. Don't they realize that any thinking person realizes that the aforementioned countries ARE in fact shitholes?

Sage all fields. Israel needs more diversity and should accept Muslim migrants.

Agreed, he calls it like it is: a shithole is a shithole. Including this place but at least things work out somehow

>Expat in tortillaland

What's so lame? FFS, this is the best conversation I've seen on Sup Forums in a long time. And even though your a virginal faggot, I appreciate that pic. Thanks!

fpbp /thread

*excuse me. you're a faggot. not your a faggot. sorry faggot :)

We sliding dis

>Move to white red state
>Have opportunity to earn enough money so that I can buy my freedom from cultural enrichment
>Raise family
>Live happy life
In Sweden I'm fucked, In USA there's atleast a chance of living a decent life.

vid related is the only correct answer
youtube.com/watch?v=uuyLOLcmCjQ

He watches cable news and Tweets as if he's a spectator to the Presidency. It's like he's not even President.

He ran so he could start up his own news channel with Roger Ailes. And he's acting like that's his job right now with Fox News. He calls them every day.

Good stuff, saved for future redpilling.

Comparing Haiti to a shithole defames actual shitholes.

No not far enough. Not nearly far enough for me. Nonwhite countries are objectively shitty. There’s no debating this.