Why are white nationalist all hypocrites

Richard Spener- married to a Tatar(literally a Russian turk)

Mike Enoch- was married a jew and only divorced he when he was outed

Sven- married to a puerto-rican
All white nationalist are just butthurt that white women won't sleep with them and that Jews and Pajeets do better than them economically.

They think an ethnostate will actually make things better. Look at Russia, the Balkans, Eastern Europe. All of them are de facto ethnostates and they're shit.
It doesn't matter since establishing an ethno-state in America is impossible and will never happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43e1Yh-bhxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's controlled op

Their purpose isn't to establish an ethnostate under Trump's presidency, but to spread awareness and prevent the Overton window from turning leftward. If it weren't for them cuckservatives would be called nazis.

They are called nazis though.

Also, they're hypocrites. Under their vision, they wouldn't be allowed in their own ethnostate for being race maxing traitors.

Good argument against their positions. Positions you dont even understand.

man shareblue 56%ters, who is fact checking you

spencer 's wife is 98% european according to dna test

>an-cap
>white nationalist
you literally can't be both. so pick one

Turks are European

>russia
>ethnostate
You are retarded

Turks aren't European you faggot. Well, maybe they are for your mutt standards.

It is though. All the muslims pretty much live in 2 places. The rest is a de facto ethnostate and is still shit tier.

From reading all of OPs posts i have confirmed he is retarded. You can sage this.

Turkoids are not European.

Libtards and leftists and niggers keep using "muh Caucasoids" to say that a Norwegian living in the Arctic Circle is the same as a sandnigger from Dubai.

because white nationalism is a default behaviour and anyone who is openly advertising it is simply a plant waiting to be axed.

Not a white nationalist, but I recognise how libertarian order will wipe degeneracy from this earth. Read Democracy the God that failed. Or you can watch Hoppe's speech on the Alt-Right if that is too hard for you.

Whites racemixing with asians is a pretty big issue. Incels passing on their inferior genes through copulating with asians and producing a generation of half-chinklets is going to bite us in the ass down the line.

>Look at Russia, the Balkans, Eastern Europe.All of them are de facto ethnostates and they're shit.

Because of communism. It's the difference between Japan and China.

it's not

>race and not culture is why some contries are shit and others are good
>except in the case of eastern Europe. That's because of communism

Lol.

if "melting pot" was real then why blacks and whites speak dialects of english further apart than the differences between slovenian and russian? language is clan-based, and clan mentality is strong amongst black americans. I think it's default for all peoples to prefer self-similarity, it certainly holds true in genetics where hybrid vigous has been disproved dozens of times (in fact cardiac genes works most effectively in 3rd and 4th cousin pairings).

the more you know~

>russia is an ethnostate
Hmmm...

ok. Why do second generation asian, indian. european, and middle eastern immigrants speak the same dialect as whites.

Also there's more than one white dialect in america.

Russia is in no way an ethnostate, you retarded fag. Also, the reason why balkan states are such shit, is because they TRIED to create a muticultural state (Yugoslavia) and it failed. If you haven't noticed, balkans pretty much prove how unstable and shallow the concept multicultural state is, because in the end everyone ends up dividing themselves based on the ethnic lines. Eastern Europe is also shit because of muticultual communism imposed on them from USSR. Let us not forget that Balkans suffered under cultural enrichment from Ottomans for centuries.

Nah its just that all these people are subhuman amerimutts.Its pretty normal in murica....

Those guys you mentioned are race realists not your average dumbfuck hick racist. Learn the difference.

SAGE

thank (((You))), share blue.

clan mentality.

and yes, there's basically, north, south, california, brown, black. people from different linguistic groups have a 0.5% chance of reproducing. so yes there is integration, but the white babymomma still talk like a black cunt.

Because They're fucking controlled opposition?

>Look at Russia, the Balkans, Eastern Europe.
No. Russia is multi-ethic and most of Balkans too.

You're still missing the point that Kike Enoch stayed married to that jew and only left her when it became public and his shoah shekels were at risk.

It's all white though.

the answer is:
I want to fuck your khazar milkers with my goy dick...

And why is it bad?

No it's not, Russia has plenty of asians and turkic people. Also, albanians and bosnians are not white.

it depends of your "whites" definition.
a lot of finno-ugric peoples, turk people, asians.
May be tatars more white than other muslims but they are still muslims who sided with mongolian empire in the past lol.

That's why white humans don't get along with shitskins.
they are not even related to each other. some even might say different species to us.

Niggers are like 250.000 years behind white humans in their development.
How should that be compatible?
We see you how niggers nig in Chicongo, Blackimore and other cities.

It's like involving chimpanses in modern society. It's made to fail from the very start.

blocks your white nationalism
youtube.com/watch?v=43e1Yh-bhxc

If albanians and bosnians aren't white then neither are slavs.

looks like le 56% got efukt

All those groups you listed have historically done better than and contributed more to russian history and the Russian empire than the slavs.

Sure thing, Mehmet

Reminder that Puerto Rico is whiter than the USA.

That's the meme you dip. They know gen z is going to throw them into an oven but don't care because they know it's right.

Indeed. these racemixing idiots believe in shit that's not even existing.

Folks has always preferred to be around its own people, no matter what species/race.

Put a group of asians, whites, niggers and muzzies together and see how they arrange themseves after a while.
Race segregation pure. Without even forcing them to do so.
It's all about mindsets, cultural background and habits.

Gen z is more liberal though.

>Thinks the window has moved right.

Sorta I suppose, but I think the overton window is becoming wider more than shifting right now. Economic populism is becoming more common among democrats, a trend that didn't exist before when you had bill clinton shilling for small government liberalism and just being a bog standard global capitalist.

>Why are controlled opposition and jews who larp as white nationalists so hypocrites
idk

See pic unrelated

degeneracy is a spook and capitalism is privatized statism

you don't belong in asia, you belong in east europe vodka nigger. all you did was to seize the moment after the power vacuum created by mongols

you don't get to comment on turkic peoples anyway slavshit, not after all the shit you pulled with your commie revolution

>Bill Clinton
>small government
>global capitalist

Find the error!!! I only say NAFTA, that came into play under the Clinton regime.
Regulations gone wild and Americans got their jobs stolen that later were found in Mexico and China. Ask Rubber Maid staff.

Ethnostate? Weren't we civic nationalist shills now?

Everyone wants a cute white gf. Not everyone can get one.
We're ultimately at the mercy of our circumstances.
Specially for men in today's world it's not easy to be picky on women when most of them are in such terrible state.

>Richard Spener- married to a Tatar(literally a Russian turk)
What? She's a Russian Georgian.
>Sven- married to a puerto-rican
No she isn't, she's white as fuck. A bit ugly imo, but she's definitely white.

>because white nationalism is a default behaviour and anyone who is openly advertising it is simply a plant waiting to be axed.
Really nigger?
>have a default behaviour
>(((someone))) changes the default
>guy advertises to change back to the default
>PLANT!

russia is in no way a ethno state it is a federation with different ethnic groups and even selfruled terretories

Well, if you consider `mutt` an ethnicity

No user, we're all supposed to just sit on our hands because anyone who actually advocates for doing anything at all or talks about these ideas in public could be in the CIA.

>but I think the overton window is becoming wider more than shifting right now.
I think it's moving in two boxes, one to the left and one to the right. Note how centrists are shit on by everyone, we're coming up to a time where fence sitting is unacceptable.

Russia is the perfect example of how a country can be white and still absolute shit.

>could be in the CIA
they could be though

>"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

Want power and monies? Convince poor white rubes that they're better than more successful niggers. It's not a new strategy, but boy is it effective.

So could the guy calling them CIA. I mean it'd be a lot cheaper to pay some shitposter to call everything a plant than to actually make a plant.

Explain how Russia is shit?
You keep repeating this same point through the thread yet you don't elaborate on it
It's leading in Scientific achievement and has the most amount of resources in the world

>look at early America
>look at Russia
>an ethno state won’t work
I don’t give too much of a care about a legit 100% white state, I’d settle for 70%. Now putting a largely broken people like the Russians up for comparison when they’ve been shit on for over 100 years at this point is pretty retarded.

>Lyndon B. Johnson
I wonder if he had an agenda against white identity.

>it'd be a lot cheaper
And much more useless
An actual plant will come in contact with persons of interest who want to be more pro-active in the movement and more dangerous/influential

>And much more useless
Much more useful you mean, look at how many people avoid Spencer just because of the accusation of being a plant.

>look at how many people avoid Spencer just because of the accusation of being a plant.
Estimated from the number of retards shilling against him in random threads? He has a sizable following and when it comes to him actually doing something worth supporting, it seems to me Sup Forums goes ahead and does support him - like after sargon debate

Indeed where I grew up it was far from a white city. However, in all of the schools people voluntarily separated themselves by race.

>Look at Russia, the Balkans, Eastern Europe. All of them are de facto ethnostates
>russia
>ethnostate
lol no

Sup Forums only ever supports him when he's doing well, otherwise they'll act like they always hated him, same with Enoch and the rest of the alt-right.
But none of that changes the fact that a large chunk of Sup Forums genuinely believes he's a plant and avoid him like a plague. And that's just 4pol, not even getting to 8pol who think he's also Jewish.

Want power and monies?
Convince poor niggers that they're better than more successful whites. It's not a new strategy, but boy is it effective.

Whites are the only people on earth that believe "all races are the same" and "boarders are the problem". Therefore in order to find a sane woman you have to date a foreigner.

>All white nationalist are just butthurt that white women won't sleep with them and that Jews and Pajeets do better than them economically.

That's the best one line summary of Sup Forums, OP.

Some days ago, an user admitted that he has no accomplishments and all he has is his whiteness. Pretty honest of him. That admission kinda dovetails with what you say. Cheers.

Lol. That shit has never applied to men. They are expendable.

Low income. Economy is entirely dependent on oil. Economy is dominated by oligarchs. Currency is worthless and there's almost no economic growth. Imports almost everything. Produces nothing except natural gas and oil. One of the most corrupt nations on earth. Has one of the highest suicide rates. Russian prositution and mail order brides are rampant.

>leading in scientific achievement.

Lol. all those accomplishments were tatars or jews. Not slavs.

Shit, I'm just going to accept my peoples genocide now. #WhiteLivesNoLongerMatter!

Spencer has a broad definition of white, that's not hypocritical retard. Not the whitest woman in the world but definitely white.

Who is fact checking you?

>strawmanning.

ok.

>Lol. all those accomplishments were tatars or jews. Not slavs.
>this coming from an American

She looks like she has a boi pussy.

It's true though.

Most of that is the cost of not having refugees and niggers. The Jew doesn't do business unless you're a 56% face cuck who sells himself on the alter of diversity like you to get that wealth. I live in America, this place is fucking terrible the inner cities are rotten with trash and niggers everywhere. I often play Johnny Rebel's Coontown when I ride through there.

Says the guy who accepted
>All white nationalist are just butthurt that white women won't sleep with them and that Jews and Pajeets do better than them economically.
as a realistic argument.

That's how it workes totally natural. So racism is natural by it's very sense.
You always prefer to be around your own people.
Allthough asians (japs and koreans) and whites get along pretty well normally.

no, they're much more right wing than shitllennials

>otherwise they'll act like they always hated him
So? What's the point of an e-celeb or a "leader" that fucks up? It only brings the movement down, it's not a friendship so there is no "backstabbing", it'd be dropping deadweight or someone actually harmful
>But none of that changes the fact that a large chunk of Sup Forums genuinely believes he's a plant and avoid him like a plague
In what way? Don't follow him on twitter/yt? - Not a big deal - he gets his shit advertised here all the time. Don't send him money? - People who believe he's cia/jew probably wouldn't necessarily start donating even if they didn't believe these things - they would still have to convince themselves that he's a worthwhile investment.
And since none of us has any data you can continue claiming that these people are a large chunk and I'll continue claiming that they don't make a difference

>Russia
>ethnostate

You are a retard, OP.

Most russian oligarchs are jewish. Russian jews are some of the richest in the world. Most of putins inner circle is jewish.

Not even close.

It's true though. Most of them are failures that complain about jews and pajeets being more succesful than them.

Yet he doesn't force everyone to live next door to niggers and breed with them. Who cares? The liberal kikes in America are the worst. Some people are better than others, same applies to Jews. You like ours? Really?

They aren't though.

>gen z voted for trump overwhelmingly.

True. But gen z barely turned out. They had the lowest turnout of any generation. So the ones that turned out are probably shitposters or the ones who really liked trump. Gen Z is just as liberal if not more so than gen Y.

Russia has no niggers yet is still nigger tier. The average 56% neighborhood is better than a Russian one.

> Tatars
They are literally fucking white by now, they are Turanid and they are based Muslims that have lived in Europe for centuries and have helped Christian Empires battle muslim armies.
Also by your logic, Finns, Hungarians, Bulgarians, etc would also not be European.
Turanids were created when Tocharian Aryans mixed with local Uralic-Altai Tribes.

> Mike Enoch
E-celeb

>Sven
literally fucking who? Another e-celeb

>They think an ethnostate will actually make things better. Look at Russia, the Balkans, Eastern Europe

Jewish Bolshevism and Communism fucked up those regions of Europe for 100 years you fucking kike shill faggot