White Self-Hatred

What is the deal with so many white liberals today hating their own race? Pic related, was posted by a white guy (and of course a liberal soyboy beta) on kikebook. Why are so many being made to hate their own skin color?

>social science

I bet this isn't a white. I bet he's a jew.

Inferiority complex that manifests as a loathing towards all things dominant and powerful, also feelings of rage towards the popular kids who didn't hang out with them in high school.

see also "slave morality"

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the wh*Tes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. wh*Tes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution wh*Tes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average wh*Te dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, wh*Toid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a wh*Te "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

(((Social science))))

>vanilla is a racist flavor

The entire world is so obsessed with us that they move en masse to our countries, dress like us, speak our languages, use our technology, copy our art, even attempt to look like us through surgery and wigs, hair dye etc

>pasta from some asshole who lives in a country where raping children and babies is a national pastime

Top stuff, b8

>social science
Sounds Jewish to me. Doesn't sound like anything a white man would waste his time on.

>You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked.

strong words, coming from a nigger xD

>muh sciences
>physics, biology, chemistry, etc
>s-s-social science, they don't do that one
>Wyatt mennnnnn

Your envy is understandable

Wh*Te subhuman piece of shit, wh*Te fucking garbage, you will learn your place beneath the audacity of a true man. A BLACK man. Know that even the lowliest of the BLACKS is greater than your greatest wh*Te prodigy. A dick numbering 12 inches or more you cannot compete and while you laugh yourself giddy in denial revel in knowing that every single day while you go to work a real man, a BLACK man, is destroying your gf or wife in your house and on your bed and she will never tell you because she craves what you cannot offer. There is nothing you can do about it. An untamable beast of pure masculinity in comparison to you, you shrivel in cowardice behind your computer screen. Never in your sorry pathetic wh*Te-guilted life will you ever call one of us a "nigger" to our faces because you know that you would not escape retribution. Claim your superiority with your guns all you want wh*Te children because deep down you know that its a fall-back to mask your incompetence and insecurity over having become worthless in the eyes of those greater than you. Try as you will reality cannot and will not be prevented by the likes of you. You are the minority. We are the majority. We are lord and master - judge and jury. You will not escape the next generation you will be bred out of existence and your children just as your women will bow to us.

They know. They want to replace us. Their idea of perfect emulation. Just get rid of that which you do deeply admire and burn with jealousy for.

sociologist here.
what is commonly called "social science" is actually a leftist ideology, not science at all.

challenge this poster to name their favorite social scientist. challenge them to name their preferred social theory positioning. ask them if they are functionalist or post-postivist or into SI.

They are ideologues. It is infuriating.

because they're doing it for the yes points and yes manning everything in a hivemind

it's fucking cancerous, i know a shitskin family that believes being pro immigrant and much more will make them appear as civilized people but they're K*rds and i've heard them beat their kids and yell at each other so many times, and i know that K*rds tried to genocide Assyrians and other semites in the past

not saying wiping out semites is a bad thing, but my point is when people pretend to be "civilized" by saying stupid shit like "we all came from africa" or "we're all a human race", they're only doing it to fit in a hivemind

>(((carl sagan)))
>white

good comedy

I didn't read any of this, but what a weird thing to be larping about.

>social science

Something that lacks all empirical backing... is a "science."

That's a great point. Got to dig into these paper people with no real roots.

How on earth is our society dependent on social science? If anything our society is dependent on engineering, both computer and infrastructure

Christ, I didn't even see that. I used to like Sagan, too.

Daily reminder that its not okay to be wh*Te.
Daily reminder that wh*Tes are subhumans without any culture or civilzation. daily reminder that wh*Tes are psychially and mentally inferior to other races. Daily reminder when you see a wh*Te subhuman in street don't forget to spit on his face and bully him. He deserves it because he is a wh*Te subhuman and he shamelessly dares to be in present with the same enviorment that BLACK man breathes in.

>white men know nothing of the civilization they created
really makes you think

why are you posting a black guy being validated by white women then. It's like even when you're insulting us you're admitting you crave white acceptance

Stop calling them white people.
They are Jewish controlled NPCs and we should treat them as such.

Within the soft powdery heads of Marxists the term science means "things which are too complex to comprehend, but i have opinions on anyway" It's possible to argue with them for days, but you're basically playing with a choose-your-own-adventure book series. Much better to throw the whole thing out of a helicopter. This includes, of course, social scientists.

Why women have been fully colonised by the Black man. White women have become "honorary blacks"

wtf is social science?
How does it keep society functioning?

Yeah white men focus on actual science and keep this sinking ship afloat way longer than intended by (((social scientists)))

Those girls arent even hot, but you're missing the point. The fact that black men are obsessed with white women is an implicit admission that whites are better than blacks. You're literally desiring that your progeny be less black and more white

Ooga Booga.
The only way groids can think is in dialectics.
They think not-them is white. Never give them power of responsibility. They lack the abstract concepts of loyalty or the ability to contemplate the future.
Ultimately you cannot blame the groid for his fate, this is what happens when you buy farm equipment from merchants with no return policy.
PLEASE SELF-DEPORT
BACK
TO
AFRICA

>156682849
Can we stop validating the tard already?

>us a "nigger" to our faces because you know that you would not escape retribution.
calm down nigger. the reason why i don't call you a nigger in person, is because of your severly limited brain processing power, mostly due to the missing frontal lobe. this impairs your judgement and makes you unable to control your animalistic drive to become violent, even though the consequences will ruin your life. i.e. nogs aren't rational.
within the context of an enforced penal law I will not call you a nigger. in the absence of such a system, I'd shoot your dumb nigger brain out of your skull, did you get that? probably not

Jews.
Not even joking. If you look at the fuckers on Twitter who call other white people shit without remorse, they will post about their Jewish pride when questioned.

My one hope in life
Is that White people start to act as Racist as left claim we already are
Because then they will get Purged

the problem you need to acknowledge is that by coming to Sup Forums and discussing society, you yourself are engaging in social science.

Social sciences are actually very important.

But academia has been take over by communist marxists

And

White men are heavily discriminated against in subjective fields.

So.

do you believe physics keeps the physical world functioning?
social science is the study of society, not the control of it. that is where most of these idiots fuck up. they think that because they can see they have the right to attempt to control.

this poster is correct.

They have to go after normies. Once the common white sees SJWs and niggers riot and say their children should die and spit on them, there will be white riots.

Except we don't have any pretensions to empirical rigor. By using the word science and jerking off in academia they're implying that they should be grouped with like hard physics.

They also completely ignore empirical results they don't like, or explain them away. Most notable IQ scores

fake quote

Very good post.

>White liberal complains about white people and how they are evil.
>Suggest that they help solve the problem by killing themselves so someone of color can take their place.
>White liberal complains about being bullied for their beliefs.

And this is about as serious as social science gets.

not if you listen to sociologists. we are pretty open about being a "soft" science.
although to be honest you are correct that many of my ilk don't understand where the lines actually fall.

Sociology is objectively useful and difficult, just because it's dominated by mediocre retards doesn't mean you can't use its methods to come to valuable conclusions.

read Bourdieu if you can stomach his frenchness he will blow your fucking shit out of the water. his work on symbolic domination specifically.

>just because it's dominated by mediocre retards
this.
Sup Forums should invade the sociology departments of all the colleges nationwide and take the field back.
the first problem is that "queer theory" is under literature now, and has zero science oversight. they claim sociological chops but have none.

>"soft" science.
What is the word 'soft' supposed to designate in this term? As far as I can tell it just means 'bad'.

If society is so complex that no truly empirical studies can be made of it then there is simply no science of society at all. What you're doing has to have some predictive value to actually be science, otherwise it might be interesting, but it's something else.

>Ultimately you cannot blame the groid for his fate

groid, I like this. Think I will start using it.

Point taken. Let's rephrase: The way that social science is exercised in academia at the moment is comparable to Sup Forums.

soft science is meant to express the literal rigidity of the product. it can only reveal so much, even so, that little is useful. there is no capital "T" truth in sociology (except for the mediocre retards previously mentioned).
>predictive value
Science needs explanatory power, not prediction. I would argue that science in general can only project, not predict. Even in physics.

the way social science in academia is exercised is low-info trash. I honestly think you get a better sense of reality from Sup Forums than soc101.
the hard sciences call it "the virus", but it started over in sociology/queer studies. Total adherence to the marxist / post modern ideology. Most sociologists can't tell they are being ideologues. Can't put down their selves long enough to do the actual work of social understanding.

>study of society
What is there to study?

Social science is neither science nor social, it is anti-social towards actual responsible people, and its methods do not produce reproducible results.
It is fraud.

The only way you can test the explanatory power of a theory is by making predictions according to the theory, testing the predictions via experiment, and noting the results.

Explanatory power requires predictive value.

How does it feel being this fucking retarded, you fuckers are so simple you don't even realize that you hold no other social value than pissing off someones parents, or as a fucking virtue signaling accessory like an SJW equivalent of a purse Yorkie.

Grow some sense of fucking dignity and self worth.

Protip: You can't

How many black guys know jack shit about social sciences? What percentage of the population in general knows any-fucking-thing about the social sciences?

why are you on Sup Forums then?

do you believe economics is a science?

Come on.

>do you believe economics is a science?
No. Or maybe a tiny portion of it. Not what people think of as 'mainstream economics'

This is the same south African who was shitting up other threads earlier

the truth hurts tyrone

“We live in a society dependent on social science”
>citation needed

Then I would argue that roughly the same is true for sociology.

Is there a word other than science that could be used to refer to a system of understanding that does not have predictive quality, yet still offers insight?

Oh we know all about it. It’s fake science for idiot chicks and nogs

the life of a groid

The redplll for white self hatred.

keep dreaming nigger

You mad groid boi??

stop derailing the thread.

Most of it strikes me as being more or less philosophy.

By the way I'm not just being pedantic here, I think it is genuinely dishonest to use the word science to refer to these two things at once, and I think people do this on purpose to lend an air of authority to what they say.

It's not that I dislike speculating about how society works, I love history too, and that's almost entirely speculation. It just shouldn't be called science, because when it is what we end up with starts resembling a priesthood- a group of figures who act infallible while engaging in unverifiable speculation.

Social ""science""

Social science is not a science

>(((social science)))

What has it contributed to society recently?

Social science is not even philosophy, since philosophy deals with categories and concepts. Social science is just fake facts. Statements presented as facts which are also false.

They literally soft censor anything that doesnt agree with their ideology.

But social science is real. in its real form it combines spirituality, metaphysics, philosophy, psychology, and social science.

Its not what is taught in colleges.

White guy reporting in
Some jew programmed me to hate myself XD