Germany is so fucked man I don’t know if I can put up with this shit...

Germany is so fucked man I don’t know if I can put up with this shit. Muslim percentage is increasing rapidly day by day and all these fucking cuckold Germans sit around and pretend there is no problem. When does it end? All the men died off in World War 2. I’m an American and I care more about this country than they do. What can we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I82_ybEAHxM
hooktube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA
youtube.com/watch?v=sHFE4T98w50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I’m an American

die, mutt

Bring back the Kaiser

youtu.be/I82_ybEAHxM

I would love for you to say that to my face Ahmed

We all see this is a very real problem. Let’s be serious about it

>I'm an American

without us, there would be no right-wing content from Europe here, Poldercuck

Again cool memes, but for once on pol instead of being fucking lmaomemelords can we talk about the subject at hand?

There wouldn’t be a need for it if mummy didn’t let all the Ahmeds in you dense kraut faggot

All this hate between westerners is all part of the plan

>mfw you aren't thinking it as a serious situation

Germany is still filled with Nazi guilt so nobody will do anything that might seem at all critical of an out group. Globalists and Muslims are working together to take full advantage of that.

Germany is doomed.

doesn't change the fact the average Germcuck is a leftist

West Europeans have an unhealthy respect for authority, how do we change this?

It ends when the whites die.

sure

where are you located at?

Abort mission, get out of there and return safely to the U.S with your people. Germany is lost

>"Ze Joooz"

You know I used to hear conspiracies about elites orchestrating the migration and thought no, Europeans are just naive. But naivety cannot explain that despite overwhelming evidence that the migration is doing near irreparable damage to every country it touches, European governments and media still welcomes it.

and how is it in the US? Complete areas wrecked, indebted and broken, ppl still vote Dems., supporting open borders.
I too am pondering how it is possible to make the mass of people giving up their own personal freedom, wealth, health care, future perspectives in favour of foreigners.

Just yesterday the new German coalition announces that they will let in 220,000 more migrants per year. Obviously this number is way lower than they are actually going to be letting in. As always they are lying. It makes it easier for Krauts to swallow.

In the US we’re are at least doing something about it by voting in Trump. 4 months ago you voted back in Merkel. I can see the difference between the 2 countries. White people in the US still have a survival instinct.

I talk to Germans all the time. I’ve only ever met TWO that would admit that they were against Islamic immigration.

Typical Kraut

I don't care about this country anymore but the US, even with trump, looks alot worse than germany.

Jerold M. Fox
4502 McDowell Street
Nashville, TN 37211

at least they think they were doing something about it, after they barely can afford anything anymore, after decades, they finally made a move, alright.
And yes, as I said before, Germans are total cucks and hate Americans for having some testosterone left in their veins. Still, seing the welfare state being ideolized here on a daily basis is disheartening.

same here, one colleague and one shopkeeper

HAHAHAHHA

>new German coalition
Stop spreading fake news, burger. A new coalition has yet to be formed. Those were the very first talks whether they see a chance for each other to form a new coalition or not. It'll most likely take moths to even get to know the end results of the two parties talking.

>sacrifice a civilizatiob for strangers
>from a burger

Muslims are already around 7-8%. Germany has approximately 10 years to do something about this or roll over and die, the cancer spreads deeper by the day.

Honestly the US whites don't look too bad and their minorities apart from niggers are not so harmfull as muslims. Whites in the midwest,great lakes and north east coast are still solid majority. They may be becoming a minority in the south but these whites are very patriotic and anti-immigration. Eventually even after Trump they will find a way to reverse the immigration flows, and its mostly niggers there apart from Florida. Texas and California are doomed to the spics however.

Dude no matter what happens coalition wise, AFD and FDP have a combined total of fucking 17%. Every other cuckold party loves the migration.

I would take 5 Mexicans over 1 Muslim

Seems accelerationism is the path forward in Germany. The right in America is able to have so much power because the conditions are getting worse and worse every day.

If I was a German I might actually vote for the most pro open border party, because that will add fuel to the fire and bring about the desired result quicker.

Unfortunately, the government-media-academia complex pushes demographic change and brainwashes children to be more progressive than their parents. They have put maximum negative pressure on Trump the entire time because their only goal is for him to crack so that they can continue changing the country. Even the people who claim to like demographic change move out once the area changes too much, like my relatives. The only solution is to change the culture as Sup Forums does. We need to stop fighting among ourselves and put our energy toward fixing the situation, in Europe AND America.

Yeah, i heard that they are hardworking at least.
Muslims mostly living from wellfare.

I'll take blacks over Turks and Muslims. I'll take Trump over Merkel.

If we could somehow get the media on our side it would be game over. Misinformation is the only thing keeping this pro migrant train going.

I voted AfD, fuck you all for enabling SJW parties.

Social collapse is not the way to go for Germany. We don't sit on an arsenal of weapons in the right hands like you. A change with a high success chance for the right will need economic collapse harder then 2007/2008.

decisive is not the absolute number, their birthrate is much higher and their amount of youths and newborn is higher than 8%. I have strong doubts there will ber a "roll back", we rather will become a new Lebanon.

That’s a great idea, how would we hypothetically crash the German economy?

>I'll take blacks over Turks and Muslims

Hitler deported 9 million people. Germans just need to find the will to do what needs to be done.

It’s true blacks aren’t malacious like Muslims are.

If we would actually do that, your country would be the first one that bombs the shit out of us.

Germany and europe is not FUCKED.
The prove is in your history books.
Check out Reqconquista and check on the crusades.
Both of them happend originally to fight the muslims back and both of them took a while to start.
Look for the other times the muslims came and tried to occupy. In the end they have always been kicked out and they will be once again.
Even your covered up Islam-Propaganda will not help.

Infact it only helps the bad, in the way that people will be too tired to distinguish and in case of doubt even kick non-muslims out, only because they seem to be muslim.

Also the fact that they bundle every part of the welfare state with it.
Want higher pensions even though you barely contributed when you were working?
Want even more money for doing nothing because you are a lazy fuck?
Want nice stuff for your bastard child?
Want to earn 15 bucks as a cashier when a trained engineer makes only 20?

Sure thing, just vote for any of the cuckold parties lobbying that shit. They all want more lowlifes to come here and get future votes so their own income as politicians is forever secure.

They are already crashing our welfare systems. From there you might also say “get more migrants in” but true economical collapse for Germany only happens in a global crash. You know, we are these autistic export weltmeister.

Good point about the media. At the very least, we could express ourselves in each and every outlet, like in the comments section of this video: hooktube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA

Could save our civilization!

Hitler Hitler Hitler - back then times were different, the population relatively young and ready to fight, no comparision with today's cucks.

Fair enough. But weapons really has nothing to do with it. You can easily manufacture weapons of your own, it's so easy children can do it, even easier with 3 d printing technology.

I guess German bros should focus on waging a propaganda program especially directed at millennial/gen z men. They will be the most receptive and effective agents in attacking and destroying the current liberal humanist order.

>Check out Reqconquista and check on the crusades
For neither of those the European leaders were brainwashing their own subjects. Imagine the pope promising eternal life for taking muslim cock up your asshole instead of for crushing subhumans.

Great! Germany the land of the blond and blue eyed will be gone by then.

Fucking state of those stats. Only New England is safe, and that's if you don't want to travel.

Believe it or not, the Pope actually did not want to go. Took a long time for him to decide.

A loss could have meant the destruction of the Church (noone would trust the Pope anymore) and definitely the end of Western Civilization at the time.

But stick to your immature, trite and close minded head movie version lol

>Check out Reqconquista and check on the crusades.
>Different time.
>Different mentality.
>No after-war society.
>Whole Iberia is mudded to this day.
Great example.

Can Sup Forums post the german ad of the mom telling her son to call god allah? It was posted a few times this week but I can't seem to find it

Do you really believe Trump would bomb you for deporting Muslims?

Great point Iberia will never be the same genetically, compare Catalonia to central and southern Spain

no, but the deep state

Not trying to defend the current situation, but communities are generally segregated, for example in Mississippi (56.9%) most of the people you would interact with would still be of your race, assuming you didn't cross to the other side.

Good thing the deep state isn’t president. The Germans would have the full support of the USA and Russia

i am actualy preparing ...

Yes.
Undemocratically deporting millions of people triggers the "muh freedom" instinct of burgers.
You attacked libya and iraq over a nothing burger.
Maybe even whole NATO would bomb dresden again.

move to your country of origin or just move to a country you like

Forget it gen z millennials are abismally small percentages of the population in Germany the population pyramid is fucked and I don't see a way out...

I would support all Muslims permanently moving to Islamic countries...

Trump is in office now, shithole Muslims will not receive help from us

Yeah the deportations have to happen within ten years, and it gets harder to do everyday

Sell us one of your states. We will make it an Islamic colony for ant muslim that wants refugee or migration.

No, land is one thing they don't make any more of. Why the Buddhists are fighting to maintain control of Rakhine State, instead of letting the Muslims set up a caliphate. So all Muslims need to go.

no, they would not.

Don't see it happening bro Germany as we know it might be fucked. I'm not even German I migrated legally in 2013 with my now wife from a shithole in South America we're both physicians... It hurts so much to see Europe go down like this... This country is just beautiful... All I wanted was a mountain house in Bayern... But I guess is back to my shithole country when shtf

Don't think so.
If human rights get violated, the west especially the US, is known for going nuts on this and bomb everything on sight.

I try to be optimistic but it’s hard when every German you talk to doesn’t see the demographic shift coming. If they aren’t all sent home in 10 years you’re looking at civil war. I know it seems unthinkable now. Just wait until Muslims reach 30% and higher.

You can make more land. Artificial islands are made every year.

Muslims aren’t human and the world is starting to wake up.

That is super expensive to do, why not just round them all up?

Perfect! An artificial island in the middle of the Atlantic for all Muslims in the West then.

Riddle me this, Krautbros, I'm about to study abroad in Berlin. How fucked am I between the migrants and the school system? Do I at least get points for being a fag?

Remember that trump bombed Assad over a fake news claim by the syrian opposition, which stated that he would gas children.

the absolute state of our countries

They're human but their religion is retarded cancer, which they've been spreading since the beginning.

Germany is past a democratic solution.
Just accept that fact and move on.
There will be a point where an alternative will open up.
That will be the opportunity.
Focus on building local communities, strength in numbers, the health of your individuals and keep your members strong and ready.

Don't forget that a single german is worth a hundred kebabs.

What will you study?

>Berlin
Rip, burgerbro.
>Do I at least get points for being a fag?
So it's even more likely to get beaten up

Why would you study in berlin anyway?
The people are trash there and so is the education system.

I feel like the know it but they have been so heavily indoctrinated they stay in this learned hopelessness it will lead to a civil war without a doubt what I don't know is should I wait till then or gtfo before it happens

Language, art, and islam in europe. Not what I really wanted, but nothing great was offered. Do I deus vult my way through the class, or drop it since I dont need the credits?

Bamberg was the alternative and it looked boring and small

Go to Poland, I just got back and I wonder if that’s what America was like in the 50‘s

What CAN you do?
Just randomly protest and waste your time?
Vandalize and get arrested?
Kill politicians or random mudslimes to make a statement and get sent to prison or an institution branded as a loony?

IN THE VILLA OF ORMEN
STANDS A SOLITARY CANDLE
youtube.com/watch?v=sHFE4T98w50

>islam in europe
Heh, I assume the lesson will be how the Umayyad Caliphate and Ottomans "improved" Europe from the evil white, Christian barbarians... and how everything Europeans accomplished after the Renaissance was because of the Muslims... as they taught in my high school world history class even here.

>it looked boring and small
It is.
In this case, visiting the biggest ghetto of western and central europe is more exciting

Art and language will depend heavily on what people are in charge at your university. Islam in Europe? This will most likely be as disgusting as studying gender studies. Berlin is a hellhole for sure. Try to stay in the American part of the city. It is still one of the best places and avoid any contact with large numbers of shitskins. Have fun it is depressing but you will survive.

Where would you go as a plan b?

There has to be so kind of turning point to wake the krauts from their delusions. We need the numbers on our side. Lone wolf style operations won’t work at this point.

>Berlin is a hellhole for sure.
Are the touristy areas (like the bridge where they exchanged the spies) still nice? People who visited last summer told me that the place was wonderful. Or maybe the US has gotten so bad that even a deteriorated Europe is still like heaven...

you know what needs to be done. kill the jew. kill the non-jewish politicians supporting multi. join the police, the security of the EU, etc., and wait for a chance.