BRIT/POL/ When is is time to take matters into your own hands to defend you women and children??

While many of the groomers’ sex crimes against young girls were, by their own admissions, racially-motivated, Judge Penny Moreland allowed the convicts to receive lesser sentences because she believed the victims were targeted “not because of their race, but because they were young, impressionable, naïve and vulnerable.”

They let your children be raped then imprison you when you talk about the injustices.

It's time for reverse terrorism. But the judges and political leaders who allowed this to happen should be the first targets. Why would you wait any longer? Your chance to make a difference is NOW not later .

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/cooking-with-your-mouth-why-using-a-knife-for-chopping-your-carrots-is-so-last-year-mc53jqkp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you mutt focuss on your shit country please?

Please save us

this has to be fake.

first for Prime Minister Rowsell

It's time to grab your rounded knives and your U-haul trucks. What are you waiting on? Seriously.

In a sane world it would be. This is not one

UK YES! THIS IS THE MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY! JUST LET MORE PAKISTANS AND MUSLIMS IN! YOU NEED TO BE MORE TOLERANT!

Well it's not even putin commented on this case saying that "if you don't protect your childen your counties future is over."

t. Muhammad

can you honestly take a moment to consider killing yourself.

YOU (the Ameritard), YOU with your abundance of legally owned guns, YOU who have allowed your country to turn into a hellhole... want US (the people with no guns) to do.... what ? Revolt ? Really ?

Your first m8.

I don't really know if Britain can be saved. Wrongthink and mean words are enough to land white Brits in jail but radical islamism and raping kids aren't all that bad in the eyes of our leaders

Fuck off. I don't know if you're a D&C shill or just a fool but, either way, fuck off.

This cartoon could not be anymore accurate than it is.

They lost user. If a single one of them were not a coward, he would have already killed this judge and every cop in Rotherham.

Why would we need to revolt? We have a leader who wants to stop these people from shithole countries from coming here.

We already revolted to escape being tied to your fate. Now we just pity you because you won't do the same. You allow your leaders to abuse you in broad daylight. At least ours are scared enough to hide their abuses.

Brutal shit man, but that angle ... is a very powerful one.
WW1 and WW2 are treated as these sacred and holy crusades, but when you look at the details it was such a fucking tragedy. It demonstrates the way our states for too long have abused the peoples of Europe.

Like seriously, what was the fucking point?

Check out this picture I found.
This could be very memeable.

Yes I'm really fucking glad I have my guns. Two things will set me off, fucking with my family and fucking with my ability to protect my family.

>wants to

How's the wall going Pedro?

Don't worry polack it will be built. I am sure the EU will force Poland to take its fair share of mudslimes before it is though.

But no time better than now, you still have they numbers, just need some organisation

Do you even have right wingers there?
UKIP are classical liberal turbocaptalist civnat cucks. Even our left wing is not as cucked as your far right.

thetimes.co.uk/article/cooking-with-your-mouth-why-using-a-knife-for-chopping-your-carrots-is-so-last-year-mc53jqkp8

fucking brits

>We already revolted to escape being tied to your fate
>we
No you didn't, you weren't even alive at the time.

If anyone was to do that, they wouldn't be stupid enough to organize online.

They would operate as lone wolfs.

kek. You will literally get arrested in yoir country for saying naughty things about mudshits in your country. Consider immigration or suicide tea cuck

Unbelievable, how many years off bullshit propaganda pieces like this does it take to make a country completely fucking retarded.

Of course, you can't say anything online over there, and here as well. But we can atlest build sentiment

This isn't Brit/pol/ you lying fat cunt.

I would think a Brit would understand what a "royal we" is.
Or is that the problem? You're not British, just a shitskin.

I was questioning brits and pol. But I should have known you can't say anything

Keked. You didn't rebel against the royals, you utter mongoloid. You rebelled against three parliament house.

The rebellion against the monarchy, much to my regret, happened a century before George Washington was even a sparkle in his fathers testicles in the (not so)-Glorious Revolution of 1689.

what you said wasn't the 'royal we'

Who else will gather the young children for the pedos in power?

>tfw 100% trying to reason with a 56% goblin
I can trace my line back to the 1500s, so I know EXACTLY what my heritage is, you on the other hand, pic related.

Take turncoat Farage off it

>sexual emergency
I have one, can I visit UK and rape someone? I promise no harsh beatings and use condom.

What does a beer festival need? A debate about sexism of course! Sounds great fun.

lol this shit is just funny at this point

more interested in getting the people who complain about rape games than stopping the rape gangs.

No one said anything about rebelling against royals. We rebelled against British rule because British rule is abusive. Just look at how cucked you have become.

Wow 500 years of peasantry! Proud of you.

That doesn't matter if you're under 6' and can rep 225lbs on the bench or rep 315 on the squat faggot.

*can't

>talking about anything other than beer at a beer festival
this shit has to stop

Also, this "the royal we" refers to oneself, when you say "we" but mean "I", so if you were using the royal we then my point still stands because YOU weren't involved, since you weren't alive at the time.

I don't really care. I don't know why anyone would. The girls who got molested were chavs, and their parents (in the few instances where they actually had parents) are Labour voters. They wanted it, they got it.

If it was a nice bunch of girls from the Shire counties I'd give a shit but considering they were fat wretches from care homes in places ending in -field and -ham I don't give a fuck. Call me edgy or whatever but those people are the reason there are Muslims in the UK in the first place, they vote for massive welfare programs and Labour immigration policies.

That was in Austria.

Glad we have guns

The Brittmuttistanians deserves it. Nothing of this would be happening ig they didnt attack based Germany.

Fucking piss piggs.

>WE
Do you think peasants keep detailed family trees going back 500 years ?

The "royal we" refers to yourself and the party you are representing. It's like the "hypothetical you" which refers to a party about which you are speaking, not the person to whom you are speaking.
Goddamn brainlets.

Your awesome bloodline has lead you to a moment where kids get raped and the rapists get off free and you get arrested for complaining about it.

HAhahahaHAhahaahAHahaaa

And far higher instances of minority on white sexual and violent crime than we have, or anyone else in Europe.

the UK seems like some bizzaro world

how did you all slip into a pitiful nanny state with no rights?

>calling me a manlet
I'm 6'3"

The entire Anglosphere went too war for this kind of society.

What are you on about?

>Your first m8.
Yeah yeah, it's always us first. Mutts lead the way.

They do when they are royal rape babies with nothing else to be proud of. Proud of you!

you used 'we' to refer to a group that you identify with, like you might do if 'your' football team won a match; 'we won'
that's not the royal 'we'

>in a democracy, the people get what they vote for
>and they get it good and hard

Germany winning either war would have been disastrous because Germans are nearly as stupid as Swedes.

My ancestors weep for what has become of the motherland. Complete shithole.

Even if this somehow happened, they'd just get beaten and abused until they left. If a sandnigger raped a few Polish girls, it'd end in vigilante justice. Depending on how the court would handle the case, he'd either get suicided in jail, or his house would burn down in mysterious fire, or maybe he'd simply get stabbed on the street.

The only muslims than can get away with some shenanigans in this country are Chechens, and that's only because a lot of people are sympathethic to their struggle against Russia.

>drooling idiot
Wrong, utter nonsense, it's called 'the royal we' because when royalty say "we" they mean "I", when the Queen says "we did this" or "we did that", what she actually means "I did this" or "I did that".

The time will come when we will take no more

Is that why I can buy a Polish woman off the back of a truck?

Should'nt put the sins of the father on the child. Never right for children to be victims. They are still your countrymen. What will your country look like in 10 years when 1.5 million girls have been raped?

>has entire cities which are no go areas
keep digging that hole deeper

>It's a Eurofags whip out le 56% meme whenever they're reminded that their countries will be Zimbabwe within ten years episode

Eurocucks are so fucking pathetic. "Mind your own business", "Y-you're 56%!"
Have fun watching your daughters get raped to death while I buy my third AR-15 and another 1,000 rounds of 5.56. I LOVE living in a country where I can use force to defend my family and friends.

Boiling frogs, it happens one law at a time until your rights are gone.

One day the money will run out and then people will revert to type. Short of that, nothing is going to happen. A few people might live in gated communities or in relative isolation but they'll be thin in numbers. The majority will keep doing what they do best, voting for welfare and turning a blind eye. This is happening in every western nation, not just the UK. As long as that magical GDP figure goes up and people can get their hands on credit, nothing will change. A few incidents either way, nothing major.

I am not going to get the rope and Land Rover out for some pikey kids from South Yorkshire who hung around kebab shops and whose parents consider me the scum of the earth for voting Tory. Maybe someone else will, but why bother?

>peasants are in fact royal rape babies who keep detailed family trees going back 15 generations
huh wut now ?

Well, can you? I thought you could only buy little British girls from Ahmed. I see you're country doing well when it comes to reintroducing slavery, it's kinda sad if some Polish girls got caught up in that, but then again it stopped being my problem the moment they left.

Post le 56%
in 2017 sickle testing(africans) was around 40% of children.
Le 60% is upon you and at this rate your babies will be less white than US in 10 years.

Don't fall for Jewish divide and conquer tactics lad. We all agree on one thing here. Anyone that says otherwise is more often than not a JIDF shill who hates the white race.

>It's time for reverse terrorism.
Reverse politic. Terrorism is playing "their" game.

Liberals always use the line about how our grandfathers fought Nazis, but when you describe what they believed they call you a Nazi.

All we need to do is show them what the "greatest generation" believed and said (especially about the Jews. They didn't want them even after the war) and meme it hard. Let them do mental gymnastics the way Trump does. He's teaching us how to win.

Your minorities are not deterred by that and kill, rape and rob you at a far greater rate than ours do.

Yeah alright. They're my countrymen now, when they want something. Prior to that they were holding the country to ransom through trade unions and voting for parties that brought the third worlders here in the first place, because they wanted a free ride.

I have sympathy for normal people attacked or blown up by these savages but in those shitty little towns in the North where they vote Labour every single time I have no sympathy at all, because I'd never get any from their end. Bolsover, Rotherham, Barnsley, Sheffield, Wakefield, all of Lancashire. Full of fat, Labour voting mongs who have never worked and brought all that on themselves.

If I could only set my wallpaper to a webm. I love that one.

>my great great great grandmother was raped by Henry the Seventy Second therefore I am royalty.

k

I can trace my lineage to an English duke in the early 1600's. no one fucking cares

this, you guys have got to stop playing who's beautiful white country is dying faster, and start fighting together for the future of our people

This is why we say "56% white" because of idiots like you are deluded .

Well. Germany and Sweden has made alot more inventions then you have.

You are basicly subhumans.

But its ok. You are still our rapebabies so we adore you like the kids you realy are.

You people were created just a 1000 years ago babyboy.

Tell us then, o wise mutt: how did you deal with your negro problem? They’re objectively far more dangerous than our mudshits. So how did you get rid of the American negro again?

Praying to Wotan for this to happen

Well, you can create a special database and put there names of the judges, bolice officers and layers, their addresses and photos, and details of the cases.
When the time comes you will be useful.

This webm is so good

is something bothering you, Mohammed?

I'm rooting for you. Because "WE" western civilization are about to be footnotes in history.

>kids get raped no one goes to jail and you get arrested for complaining about it

I'm 100% for pulling out of all of Europe, let you guys rot. I'll draft dodge when the inevitable World War happens in Europe again.

No, but i think it is pathetic how you americans think you have it better than us europeans when you guys are soon a minority.

Put them in inner city reservations and used cars to drive away to our property value gated burbs
The average bong does not have such luxury.

Punishment for daring to vote against globalism

These threads, actually no this entire board is nothing but shitposting at this point there's nothing here anymore everything is fucked

Oh, we touched a shill nerve. GCHQ? Fuck you and get flayed.

if white people dont ban together against the rest of the world we don't stand a chance

you guys have got to stop falling for this 56% bullshit

what happens to one of us affects all of us

Whats up Jerome? A lil salty?