Hey fellas can i have some honest predictions for 2018

... Mid term elections?

most news sauces are claiming that Dems will win big (because of Trump) but im not so sure.

Im thinking the senate/congressional seats will not change much, possibly the Reps may loose one seat but not more.

Any thoughts?

Congresswoman rochester will get national media coverage but no one will care because biden will be on trial for cocaine smuggling in miami

>Congresswoman rochester

what will she run on , women's rights?
wonder if that will still be a thing come Sept. to Nov.

The Smart Republicans are maintaining their distance from Trump and neither offering a great deal of criticism or praise. At least half of the primary candidates' first two priorities are being Bible thumpers and Trump toadies.

I predict the dems may win the senate, probably by a couple seats, and the media will never shut up about a "blue wave" that will never come

But heck, who am I kidding? The fake news is literally shit-tier and the dems can't rig all the elections at once. So probably nothing will change.

Shes emilys lists last hope

does NC base their districts on rivers?

Reps need to step up and pass voter ID bills and get more conservatives on the judicial benches as fast as possible, they can get the vote count for this cant they?

wtf am I looking at?

That is the worst infographic I've ever seen in my entire life

Doubt it, senate has 34 seats up for grabs only 8 of which are republican held and only 3 of those have retirees.

Democrats and the 2 independents make up the other 26 seats of which 14 are not declared to be 'secure'. the republicans on the other hand would need to lose 2/3 of their 'non secure' seats to lose the senate while not gaining anything from the democrats which seems unlikely.

I'd say the republicans will take the senate by a slightly larger majority maybe 52/53.

The house is a different matter though.

>The house is a different matter though
Dems can't win the house, they hardly ever do. Its almost a non issue

I am not so sure but I have seen that the maths is against them. Their main advantage is the number of retirees which is genuinely significant, however the republican majority is also sizeable. I also predict that they won't win the house but I think they'll cut the majority by someway.

>most news sauces are claiming that Dems will win big (because of Trump) but im not so sure
you have to go back

Well they can't for several reasons. The biggest is the democrats are bankrupt and can't support the 50 state rule the people wanted in 2016 so its going to be harder to promote fresh blood. The districts are gerrymandered by Republicans to hell and back. Finally, the people wont show up to vote. There is a serious lack of motivation from the younger generations and millennials now have jobs and can't take the time off to vote.

I heard about this aswell, they've basically squandered all their money and failed to fund raise to the point that the democrats may actually be playing defensively in the mid terms.

If this year goes aswell as last year for trump, maybe a couple less upsets but whatever, and nothing comes out over russia. I think that its unlikely the democrats will gain either of the chambers back.

sorry posting from cell while at work

Its still early too, but yes guaranteed the democrats will decry russia for something. They want to go to war with them very badly because the only playbook they have is the Clinton one. A big issue is there is no clear leadership options for the dems. Why is Oprah so popular now for the dems? Its because no one from the dems have made a significant speech about politics against the republicans. Not one piece of criticism that has been leveled against trump has made a point of why he is a bad president, just a defense of democrat values. That is something to pay attention too because it shows how much the dems are projecting. The world is spinning beyond their control and they don't know what else to do except to blame trump and when they can't blame him they come up with ridiculous accusations like this new "shithole" comment without one piece of confirmation just blatant anonymous sources.

Basically Sup Forums meme'd the media so hard they had no choice but to copy Sup Forums. They see us as a competitor now. What a fucking timeline!

they may be banking on enough Trump hatred to bring out the vote which may be possible with all the massive negative media he gets. i'm more worried of what Muller will do with respect to any Russian related indictments he may release just before Nov.

Ready for civil war tbqh. Can't convince the generations of brainwashed commie scum. Better to dictate terms than negotiate with irrational people.

I don't understand this infographic.