If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence...

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself

Uhmmm....the upper picture isnt europe in 15 century..recheck your own iq first.

Kek

isn't bottom in australia though

Stop being stoopid

>- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
You're a communist, aren't you?

No it's Washington DC it's where Drumpf live

Sorry, can't hear you. There is no sound on the moon.

This is so retarded in so many levels only a very high iq person could make it
Good job op

Sage

BUT MUH FREEDOM

High wealth inequality, yet our poorest still do better than even the richest in a 3rd world country.

We're just that fucking rich.

This was america in the 15th century.

Cherrypicking works on both sides you know.

Okay then leave then faggot no one is forcing you to stay here.

America is 13% niggers. When you break down stats on education, life expectancy, crime, disease, etc etc by race White Americans are basically on par with the more mediocre parts of Europe. Obesity is still an issue, though.

>He doesn't know about the ancient Mississippi civilization

Europe wasting time, energy, and resources building needlessly complicated structures, to protect yourselves from the wrath of nature, largely because youre pussies and weak.

Does America in the 15th century need to fend itself from the wrath of nature ? We do not fear nature or anything, nature and everything fears us, there is no need for complexity in social organization and physical infrastructure to protect us, we simply are the force in truth of strength to be reckoned with, come visit my shack anytime and ill kick your ass

Its actually better to be unemployed in most of europe than to be poor in the US. You guys are kinda extreme in that. Your saving grace is that its easier to be an entrepreneur there than it is to be one in the rest of the world (although big companies tend to fuck local commerce given enough time).

america - what a shithole!

shhhhhh. stop reposting your low quality shill threads.

Also Europe in 800-500 BC, though. And it isn't really cherry-picking when the sub-Saharan Africans never even developed bricks/masonry. Aztecs/Incas were much better off than blacks though, they almost made it out of the stone age and the Aztecs even had primitive writing. Easily the two most advanced non-Asian/White/Middle Eastern civilizations. Their art was pretty cool too.

>muh flyovers
When will your entire shitty state of Commiefornia finally have that "life-destroying earthquake"? 10 years? 20? It'll be worth it just to have Sodom and Gomorrah burn to ashes again.

Fuck off, Texas.

sage.
bait.

>America really sucks
>- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
>- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
Almonds, when presented with these facts, become active.

sage

>Its actually better to be unemployed in most of europe than to be poor in the US.
Maybe if you think overpriced liberal shitholes are the entirety of the US, yeah.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit hey, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

You can leave user. Some shitskin will be glad to take your place. Was your neighborhood raided by rebels last night? Did all the males get murdered and women raped? Didn't think so pussy.

>Schönbrunn
>15th century
American education

Muh Europe

if ur amazed that theirs life in the soular system, i got some news for u. its 99.999999% lifeless, lol. retard. stats dont lie

This is how sickly and stunted Europeans wiped out Native Americans.

Hint: The bird flu will do the same thing. Don't worry so much about Global Warming, snowflakes.

>Puts $ after the number
Nice proxy Eurofag. But a lot of what you said is true regardless.

unironically spread memes like this on sjw twitter to bait know it alls to point out that whites are to thank for the state of america. might make for some funny "le hypokrit antiracist" screencaps

muh black death plague...

>hates America
>still lives in America

If its so bad why are you still here?

Go move to Uganda and live there for a year, then see how much you complain about living here.

>von braun was german
>armstrong was of scots-irish/german origin
checkmate amerimutts

>third worlders flock to America
>"guise lookit all de problems with my cunt we're all trash XD"
Kys shill

>a country with 100 million niggers and spics should have income equality
Literally kill yourself you communist nigger faggot. We have income inequality because you parasites are not equal.

Armstrong is an Amerimutt

>flag hiding

We do have an IQ problem. We would easily be surpassing China in points if it wasn’t for dumb people like you. I’m gonna guess you’re part Irish?

Yes the Irish question is indeed a problem

Schonbrunn is the shit

>income inequality is not a bad thing
>10 trillion caused by 1 nignog
>trump will fix our infrastructure
>we don't give poor lazy nogs free prime healthcare
>life expectancy isn't relevant in a free nation, you decide how long you live
>nogs live in almost every city
>again, nogs with freedom
>you don't know what 3rd world means
>whines about east and west cities, ignores decent states in middle America
>wants more beaners and nogs after complaining they exist
>nogs and fags
>well fed
>free to learn as much as we please
>acquire more dollars you lazy nog

You're better off killing yourself

Hey, you lorrie driving Desi loving cunt, you can't tell Texas to fuck off, that's reserved for other Americans.

I am not sure how 5 cities constitute the majority of American cities, but I am just a simple man from rural America.

America in 20th cent

Europe current year

O YEAH BUT WHAT ABOUT MUH FREEDOMS
WE BTFO THE BRITFAGS AND GOT TO THE MOON FIRST
WE INVENTED THE AUTOMOBILE AND OTHER SHIT YOU PROBABLY COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT
YEAH FUCKING WHAT NOW

>doesn't know that high inequality is bad for everyone
You're low IQ aren't you?

Europe will be an Islamic shithole in 40 years.