BASED

>UKIP leader Henry Bolton is facing fresh scandal after his girlfriend's racist texts about Meghan Markle surfaced online.
>The 54-year-old was already in hot water after he left his wife and two young children for 25-year-old Jo Marney, whom he met in December.
>Ms Marney has now been found to have send text messages remarking that Prince Harry's fiancee, actress Meghan Markle, will "taint" the royal family with "her seed".
>"Just a dumb little commoner. Tiny brain," one text read.
>"This is Britain, not Africa.
>"She's a black American. Pushing their way to the top slowly. Next will be a Muslim PM and a black king."
>Ms Marney also wrote she would never have sex with "a negro" because they're "ugly".
>She was suspended from UKIP after The Mail brought her messages to her party superiors.
>The incident comes just days after calls for Mr Bolton's resignation after he left his wife.

src: msn.com/en-my/entertainment/celebrity/ukip-leaders-girlfriend-suspended-over-racist-meghan-markle-texts/ar-AAuFAFY?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5267825/MEP-calls-UKIP-boss-quit-lovers-racist-texts.html#article-5267825
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The incident comes just days after calls for Mr Bolton's resignation after he left his wife.
so was he the leaker then?

>small brain
shes black, so factually true

>commoner
factually true

>ugly
objectively true

>muslim pm, black king
speculation

nothing racist here.

why cant blacks just go back to Africa
shiiiet
why don't all race just go back to their own country?! except (((them))) though, they need to bake themselves

B A S E D

She was a shill to destroy UKIP.

i genuinely believe this.
a few weeks ago was the story of bolton leaving his wife for this bint,
now she is somehow caught sending private text messages making 'unacceptable' statements
call me paranoid, but it's got 'honeypot' written all over it
the most concerning thing about this story is the amount of people who are pretending to care what the girlfriend of a non-politician of a non-party thinks

>Implying UKIP wasn't already destroyed

>suspended from Ukip
Take notes, Britons.

this is actually a good point which could discredit my 'honeypot' theory.
UKIP have been moribund since the day Leave won the referendum, and Bolton (literally who?) as leader epitomised this.

>tell truth
>get fired

She prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Flicking through her twitter for minutes I see a half a year old post of an image of her reading a book by Enoch Powell. So she seems likely to be genuine.

Who got fired?

wtf I love Brits now

Try denying this.
>protip you can't

anybody else think that if Harry was the next in line to the throne (after charles ofc) that there is no way he would be marrying a divorced actress, nevermind a brown one?

That’s my greatest fear
Mark my words, we will have a muslim pm and a black monarch because of muh political correctness within 25 years

Don't know. It probably at least changes your perspective being first in line to the shittest but most popular monarchy in the world. I'd take Kate Middleton over Megan whats her name.

did he leave his wife because he met a based racist qt?

muslim pm maybe, but a fair few royals would have to die for an as-yet unborn black prince/ess to become monarch within 25 years
barring a huge tragedy for williams and his children, harry has no chance whatsoever of becoming monarch

>after calls for Mr Bolton's resignation after he left his wife.
why would people ask him to retire for leaving his wife?
We're not Americans. We don't give a shit if a politiican gets divorced.

car """accident""" when?

>leaves wife and kid for some bint
not exacty what most people want in a leader though lad, regardless of politics
they should have taken the traditionalist line and booted him for that
they would have avoided this scandal and perhaps attracted some votes by standing up for our values

Damn, I love this girl. Please don't apologise for speaking the truth.

There's not much point apologising because her career is over either way. She will be treated worse than a rapist.

She already apologised and her career was being Henry Bolton's girlfriend.

>he thinks UKIP isn't now a literal who party

I welcome UKIP's destruction, whatever's left of it. Make way for a new, better and more honest British nationalism. Not cuckservative lolberg EU-bashing.

>25 yo

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5267825/MEP-calls-UKIP-boss-quit-lovers-racist-texts.html#article-5267825

>left his wife and newborn child for tilda swinton
no sympathy tbph

M8 I wouldn't trust a half year of alibi as evidence. Your Intel agencies are rabidly anti nationalism and conservatism for whatever reason. Remember Jo Cox? The incessant talk about a second referendum? Tommy Robinson getting harassed non stop? Steele and the Trump Dossier? All your Intel agencies doing ... so half a year is really nothing for them to do, I think you underestimate how big of a threat UKIP is to them

All of the things she said are factually true. Literally one of us./