This is a pretty powerful image

This is a pretty powerful image

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banya_(sauna)
youtube.com/watch?v=lt1umirFdY4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Europeans invaded Native land and killed the Natives
I never get why these people make these comics when they're good lessons

In the next frame, the shitholers committed genocide and changed the land to be a reflection of the land they left behind.

Lesson learned.

How is a more advanced civilization from a "shithole" country? The person who made the image didn't really think things through.

FPBP. The Euros literally genocided the Natives. I don't want that to happen to me.

It's true, if they kept us out they'd still dominate North America.

But instead they lost.

I find it hard to call it a genocide when 90-95% of them died of disease.

Stone age Native Americans weren't even up to the technology of digging a shit hole.

Yes, the stupid is powerful in your meme, Liberal Op. You're very ....special!

These are liberals we're talking about. They have very low IQs.

Where?

This.

If they kept out the British, Dutch etc, they would have ended up Spanish slaves.
If they had kept out the Spanish by some miracle, (they had all of south America and a good chunk of North America already) they'd be slaves of the Russians.
They were pretty well fucked. It sucks to be late to leave the stone age.

Would have been much more funny if
The Indian on the left was Elizabeth Warren.

Euros didn't know how to bathe, so yes it was a shithole

SAGE ALL SLIDETHREADS

Leaving a shithole, and tired of taking shit are completely different.

Fuck off you poorly informed faggot. People from Europe, such as Rome, did have bath houses and did do so, but once the black death hit europe people stopped attending them because the people who went got sick and died. Hygiene was valuable, but not at the expense of death.

if they had done that they would still be strong and independent. their loss

Yeah. They should have built a wall or something.

Classism was huge back then. It wasn't a question of whether they knew how, it was a question of whether it was realistically possible.

>American education

>This is a pretty powerful image
So brave

>Arrive to new world

>Natives treat you like gods

Yeah ok Jason

By Euros you mean British.

>shithole

>not a shithole

the dipshit english emptied out their shit buckets out their windows and into the fucking streets cause there was just no other way i guess

big great stone buildings for the wealthy and "pious" when most of the population were sleeping in filthy cramped hovels

Weren't the diseases that the Natives weren't immune to brought over by the Europeans?

>using the best example there is out there on why that remark makes sense and is understandable to argue against it
You dont see how this is a case against you?

It really wasn't.

Yes, means it wasn't an actual genocide like the (((Holocaust))).
Just pure chance

To be fair, the Natives hadn't developed any mass death diseases, because they were sparely populated hunter gatherers. Also, the amount of land area needed to support hunter gathering nomads is huge.
The "Natives had a huge population" meme from the left doesn't stand scrutiny.

Ah. Stacking rocks. Clearly stacking rock technology isn't stone age.

Actually they were mountains that they just sanded down the sides of

It's almost as if they're lying about population numbers.... again

>natives were advanced
>natives were peace-loving naturalists
lmao

>natives didn't stop immigration, now they live on reservation
There has to be a lesson in there somewhere.

>as they were conquered for their land which is not a shithole.

exactly.
t. actual native american

These dumb injuns didn't even have the wheel yet. Meanwhile, in Europe...

Classical burger ignorance.

My parents were born on Indian reservations. Lesson about that: Get the fuck off the Indian reservation; the butt-hurt, entitled and loser culture the liberals have programmed them with is toxic to anyone with a human brain.

The native Americans were made up of very separate tribes in constant war with each other, ongoing slavery and torture...it was not one nation by any stretch. It wasn't a nation at all.

This.

Kewl. More rock stacking.
Where's your pictures of the wheel? Of say... bronze? Did they advance to the bronze age?

U mad? Slavic people had public and private baths for more than 1000 years.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banya_(sauna)

>A mention of the banya is found in the Radzivill Chronicle in the story of Princess Olga's revenge for the murder of her husband, Prince Igor, by the Slavic tribe of Drevlians in 945 AD

Indians were stone age. The didn't really have the means to kill each other very efficiently. But yes, the tribe who bartered with the European colonist were able to defeat tribes without steel axes.
Slavery was more of a capture thing. Slaves were expected to run off eventually. You weren't much of an Indian if you couldn't run off.

yeah. yer history don't stand up. do some research and quit with the racist portrayal of indigenous people. There were cities here pre- white. the tradition was to make a place a shit hole and move on. this is why reservations are such shit-holes typically.

why do they keep repeating the native american meme?

don't they know they're comparing white people's concerns today to native americans fears in the 1400s - which as history shows were more than justified?

What a bunch of cretins.

They're just proving the case for stricter immigration every time they use Native Americans.

if only they understood

It’s such a stupid analogy because, by “letting” the Europeans in, the Indians doomed themselves to the total extinction of their way of life after centuries of brutal warfare.

Meanwhile in Europe, Andrea del Verrocchio c. 1435 – 1488.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Wow, they made, A fountain type thing.

Is that a slave ship?

WE IS CIVILIZED
ON DEES ROCK WHO WE DONT KNOW WHO BUILT
WE WILL SACFIRCE 100THOUSAND
SO GREAT WHITE BEARD GOD COME BAK

Studying art history is a worthwhile in endeavor. Lots of white privilege in there.

Giovanni Bellini, Enthroned Madonna with Saints, 1505.

we know youre mexican, paco

>Big mansions in the coast for the wealthy and "famous" while most people live in crappy apartment blocks.
If you have more wealth you're gonna live better, no matter where or when, you fucking moron.

Of course it is, even Tonto hates Marshawn

You can't just go out and build one of those. It takes a lot of background technology, same with the art, boats, weapons, etc. That's why the New World didn't have structures with roofs. They didn't know how to do it.

don't you know that old art is just privileged white men that deserves to be torn down?

youtube.com/watch?v=lt1umirFdY4

That's why art history is important, because you can see that the heights of white art and architecture were reached before the slave trade. It puts the lie to their claim that we based our civilization on exploiting them, which is mentioned in this video.

dont forget to sage

Yes we had wheels and advanced metallurgy too.

Also ten base numerals, astronomy chemistry and a bunch of other stuff.

>Jewish iconography.

Because they think they're making a point. These people tend not to think too hard, hence their positions.

And in a liberal wet dream type alternative history where groups/countries belonging to the white race leave the USA area alone it would have been the Chinese, Koreans, or Japanese conquering the "Natives" and taking the land.

All the land mass of this country and it was barely being used. I do think it's ashame about the tribes that were massacred and I would have preferred a more peaceful solution but, I feel no shame that our forefathers could see the potential to this land and that our fathers, our grandfathers, and so on helped to make so great.

It is because of the white man that the modern "Native American" can easily acquire his booze and food. Yeah, I'm sure there are some genuine traditionalists that want a return to nature with them hunting rabbits & deer with their bows & arrows but, if you took away certain innovations of the wicked white man like grocery stores and refrigeration, freezers, etc. they would freak the fuck out.

And it's always the way isn't it? They want the fruits of our greatness but, they don't want us.

Imagine if in a gesture of goodwill Trump announced "We're sorry for taking your ancestors from your homeland and we will finally help you to return there where we won't be a bother to you or in your way" before issuing an executive order that all people of African heritage will be returned to that continent. You think black Americans would be all like, "Hell yeah we finally getting away from whitey!!" no they'd be freaking the flip out about being taken away from all the white inventions they take for granted.

In short, if you're a non-white person maybe you had ancestors that were given a shit deal by white people (of course, it's possible some of them we're giving a shit deal by Arabs, Jews, and people of your own kind. Whites alone do not have the guilt of slave trade on them) but, it's because of white people that you have a refrigerator to put your KFC or Popeye's leftovers in.

and look what happened to them when they let those shithole people in lol

do shitlibs even think these things through before drawing stupid shit like that?

Islam, Christianity, and Chinese Rebels must unite to kill the Big Data and Technological Hegemony, Death to them ! Heil Victory ! Heil Hitler !

Hell it's because of white people you have that KFC and Popeye's in the first place. If you're black and reading this wouldn't you just love to get away from the white man and go hunting for wild boar or hyena instead? No? Then learn a little goddamn gratitude for the people that have made getting a meal for you as easy as going through a drive-thru (or walking inside a small building) asking for the 12 piece bucket combo, handing them your EBT card, getting the card back and your delicious food & drink shortly after.

this completely validates what trump said and what I and many others believe

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me again shame.. can't get fooled again

Round isn't a wheel.

I assume this will be proof enough, otherwise you need anti brainwashing therapy.

Don't forget, for the white settlers, it was a matter of take the land or die for many of them. We sit here fat and lazy with all our toys and crap, but they had that hard decision to make: take some land that is seasonably used by stone age indians and farm it or starve to death.
Those who chose not to die built America. They promised the Indians free food (cows, salt, blankets and other stuff was in my tribes treaty) or they taught them how to farm to better use the land. Most Indians took the gibs.
It wasn't the "We have nothing better to do so lets grab the 7-11's and Costcos from the Indians" that the leftist have so many blue pill people believing.

Show it to me on a cart. Super. Ya'al had toys to go with your human sacrifice. Show me your horse drawn carts.

They didnt have horses they cant have carts

Right. They ate all the native horses.
Llamas then! Show me the Llama carts.

There's many things we just don't have anymore, because euros wanted gold and glory, not recognizing other people achievements.

>From the practical point of view, our elders had all the elements to manufacture rolling structures: hard woods such as the "Manikara zapota" (gum tree) for the manufacture of wheels and axles, they could also cover their wheels with rubber they obtained from the "Ficus elastica" (rubber tree) and it was enough to rotate them with the force of human traction, in this way they were able to transport their merchandise along the white roads that they traced in the jungle and that flowed into the majestic rivers of the Gulf of Mexico. Mexico or the Central Highlands, but no, it was not like that.

"But no, it was not like that".
No wheels.

Ah. the Mezo version of "We wuz kangs".

The Mayans have Still not invented the wheel.
Cuz they had spaceships and sheeit before the damned Europeans conquered them with their Steel age technology.

Your civilization began in the 11th century meanwhile europe began before Jesus birth. 500 years later, spanish conquered easily south america. You were doomed to fail

native civilizations were already in collapse when europeans arrived

yeah but the american natives (well, some of them) actually have accomplishments, unlike the blacks

Its because like we're ALL immigrants too ???

They basically had to live in simple housing- they moved twice a year around the seasons because the midwest became unlivable when winter set in.

And yeah, granted, I'm sure they just shit next to a tree or w/e but the cutting edge sanitation of 15th century Europe was to shit in a bucket in your home and to then dump it in the streets.

hahahahahahah! Good one.

Haha wow great pic, where did you find this one?
Do you mind if I save it on my computer?

>most advanced technology in the world at the time
>shithole

I'm not even gonna bother mentioning that the retarded author is actually making a valid argument against immigration with his retarded cartoon.

We literally have a town called Bath because of the famous Roman Bathhouse's in it. What are you talking about.

They didn't use carts because their religion called for physical hardship to please the gods so it was best to carry maze on your back then on a cart pulled by a llama

>other people achievements.
>blankets
please stop i'm gonna die laughing

That shit looks gay as fuck

>we must carry rocks until our bones break and our feet bleed. we must not use our minds to make it easier, to find better ways to do this. because the big dragonbird in the sky said so
ayn rand was right

>KFC
>Popeyes
>not Chick fil A
REEEEEEEE you wouldn't make a good mommy not knowing the best place to get a good boy tendies. I bet you don't even know the conversion rate of GBP to Normalfag money

What religion?

See, that's why people make 56% memes.
What else could we do in front of all that burgerity

"our people" which people are you talking about? Aztecs pueblos, Navajo? Or some other tribe?