NWO Assasinations

If the antics of the NWO are now becoming common knowledge why hasn't any jaded outcast tried an assassination attempt on any of them?

I mean powerful people have attempts taken at their life all the time ???

If the theoris about these people are true ...would going after these people the ultimate act of helping humanity prosper ? isnt that worth going to jail for or being put on some list? lol

My only conclusion is that because this is not happening at a daily basis that these theories about them must not be true.

If nobody crazy enough has tried to kill Trump, then you’re not going to find anyone who wants to kill someone from the “NWO”.

please. nobody you can name is part of the NWO. all the jews have are people that are part of a fake NWO. its funny the jews thought they could play both sides. nobody likes being given the run around and they arent that smart

jews are banned from participating in the real NWO. what denotes the real and differentiates it from the fake? the kings without land... duh. any one talking to friendly to a jew isnt allowed to live if they meet some one in the real one

Complete annihilation only solution

Soros and his Rockefeller handlers are certainly part of the NWO - thats what we know from the US constitutes. Would have to talk to someone who knows more about this to get other names

Start looking into the history of the Bush family and the connection with Rothschild bankers and Ford in WW2, and JFK, and Vietnam, and 9/11.

They tried in 34, and succeeded in 63.

>This is not JFK.

Im asking why anyone hasnt tried to assisinate members of the NWO itself ?

unless your saying kennedy was part of the NWO

Kennedy no. Trump likely, suspect internal feud as Clinton is a Bush family puppet. He is playing ball with them, so assassination is unlikely.

Start with Soro's son please.

The moment you murder them, they become martyrs. Forever immortalized symbols of heroism for their movement.

Honestly, they wish a nigga would.

These ppl dont believe in an after life ...

they have no concept of martydom or self sacrifice

The Onassis family were.

If Muslim terrorists started killing (((Them))) they wars in the Middle East would end for at least 20yrs.

That's how you know terrorism is mossad. Just like most serial killers have ties to government ops and government occult brainwashing experiments. Except the guys who are just mobsters like the Ice Man or just kill hookers/junkies

When you about powerful people having attempts on their life....that is not by jaded outcasts, that is the deep state sending a warning. Jaded outcasts rarely try to assassinate powerful people

Take a look at Soros. He skips around from country to country, without a care because he is part of the deep state

Take a good look at Bush too. Everyone calls him a puppet, but look at his Father and Grandfather.

If you kill one, the money, power, and position just passes on to the next in line. Just looks at the Rothschild family; centuries of nepotism. It's the power structure that must be exposed.

Good point , so when does the common man start to turn on or develop the courage to go against powerful people ?

But the good thing is you get chance of going from a strong leader of the NWO to a weaker one... or the leadership change could spark inner rivalry like what is happening to the Saudy family.

anybody smart enough to pull it off is smart enough to know it won't change a thing

also they're easily dismissed as just more public faces to a pool of elitist drones serving the collective.

no sand niggers are just as stupid as niggers but i do agree that excepting africa,war in the ME would be over.
israel needs to be nuked,badly.
this is one way i liked obammy because he was clearly undermining israel.only problem is he did not give a shit about american soldiers dying in the process.
how he is not in jail today is beyond me.

The thing is if any organized nation in the ME went full scale against israel. (((they))) would use the deep state connections to pull US into the fight which is basically checkmate for any ME nation.