Is Israel a shithole?

Is Israel a shithole?

The capstone of the shithole pyramid called the West

Yes. Too many blacks and jihadi arabs. Also feminist state as fuck and most of people are ugly Neanderthals.
Russian jew, ama

Can you guys quit with all this anti semetic shit. Jews are honestly our greatest allies. I don't understand why you guys hate them so much. Just because they're in positions of power? Guess what that's why SJWs hate whites. You guys are just right wing SJWs

>Feminist
I thought Israeli women couldn’t divorce without their husband’s permission , no?

No - only America is a shithole.

>most of people are ugly Neanderthals
Mostly the women, the men are not that hideous but the women are freakishly ugly.

Feminism is extremely rampant in Israel. Only in Orthodox community is a woman subjugated.

Let me enlighten ignorant you

Let it go user. Just enjoy the bantz. Israel and the CIA are playing a game on the world stage to accomplish the goal of Greater Israel. Israel doesn't care about how the Jews outside Israel are treated.

Just let it go and enjoy the bantz on Sup Forums.

Also,
> Jews are honestly our greatest allies.
This is not true. Jews are instinctively loyal to other Jews and their own tribe. There's nothing wrong in that. All people are loyal to their own tribes first. Israel is not America's greatest ally. In fact, it uses the CIA to manipulating the U.S. to do shit for it. But I don't mind. If I was a Jew, I would also manipulate the U.S via the CIA. So I don't blame the Jews for what they do.

>t. Jew

Jews commited an actual genocide

>Jews commited an actual genocide
Jews didn't commit a genocide you fucker. Those who committed genocide were Jewish.

better jew than americans

Paranoid schizophrenic detected

You should work on your english, schlomo

>Paranoid schizophrenic detected
Up your game shill. You guys are getting boring with your shill posts. Make a little challenging for the rest of us.

t. russian that couldnt handle mizrahi bants

Guess so, they do bad stuff.

Whoops. He got them.

>t. russian that couldnt handle mizrahi bants
How are the mizrahi? I know there're are shepardim, ashkenazi (Jewish LARPers), and Mizrahi. Where do the Mizrahi originate from? The Shepardim come from Spain or something right?

good goyim

mizahi are arab jews from libya iraq yemen
shepardim are jews from spain portugal france morocco and algeria
ashkenazi are bascliy polish or german some are from the baltics too

>mizahi are arab jews from libya iraq yemen
>shepardim are jews from spain portugal france morocco and algeria
>ashkenazi are bascliy polish or german some are from the baltics too
From a migrationary perspective, I don't think there are any logical problems with the origins of the Mizrahi and the Shepardim. But the Ashkenazis always throw me off. How the hell Jews migrate from the kindom of Judah to Poland and Germany? Makes no sense. Mizrahi make sense - originated where the Jews originally were and the Shepardim make sense - Trade route via sea to Spain. But Ashkenazi? Nope. No sense.

Absolutely.

How are things at the JIDF, zionistcuck?

some ashkenazi jew are sphepardim that were explled during the spanish inquisition and some arrived in the middle ages and large part of them are rapebarrys

>and some arrived in the middle ages
This part makes no sense to me. The migration route makes no sense. Why go to Germany and Poland during the middle ages?
>large part of them are rapebarrys
Who raped the Jews? Or are you saying the women got raped and since the religion is passed down from the mother, many Ashkenazis are just rape babies?

Lol you think I'm a shill hahahahahahahahahahhaahahhaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thanks for proving my point, paranoid schizophrenic freak

>Is Israel a shithole?
No it's sensibly an ethnostate that operates for it's own best interest. Unfortunately for the rest of the world, it's full of Jews, who run schemes like feminism and communism that turn other places into shitholes.

idk how they got there probably in a search of a king that will let them own land
the religion is passed by mother because there were so many rapes that if they had to survive this was the only way to preserve judaism the women were raped every few months in pogroms originally the religion was passed by the father
ashkenazi are less jewish then mizrahi and sephardic jews because of it the are more european then jewish

Ashkenazi here. I can confirm that most of us are LARPers, fedora tippers or both.

you a buch of cucks and faggots nothing like the suprior sephardic and mizrahi jews

>the religion is passed by mother because there were so many rapes that if they had to survive this was the only way to preserve judaism the women were raped every few months in pogroms originally the religion was passed by the father
Wait what? I thought the religion has been passed down from the mother since destruction of the first temple when all the Jews were sent to Babylon as slaves, and here's where the Rabbis decided it would be best to pass down the religion matrilinealy. No?
>ashkenazi are less jewish then mizrahi and sephardic jews because of it the are more european then jewish
Yeah.

it is , i always wanted to GTFO this shithole and go to goyland after the army but israel is unironically becoming legit good fast and goyland is turning to shit .

How are there so few Jews yet it's always Jews that start problems?

Multiculturalism is jewish

>How are there so few Jews yet it's always Jews that start problems?
Jews rise to position of power because of their strong desire to impress their overbearing mothers - who are neurotic rather than mothers. Also, unlike people of other cultures, Jews have no qualms about persecuting others to achieve their goals - from their point of view, they've been persecuted forever (once again, they get this ideology from their neurotic mothers who exaggerate the first chance they get).

So you have a unique situation where Jews focus on non-labor intensive fields - like academia and politics. Due to the strong in-tribe mentality of the Jews, they prefer to hire/keep people of their own kind. They don't necessarily do this knowing that the people they're hiring are Jews, but if you're a Jew then chances are you will like others who are just like you - other Jews (because no non-Jew is like a Jew).

This sets up a unique situation where Jews progressively rise to power in nations where they've integrated into society. Once they rise to power, their addictions kick in (they have no self-control and they strongly wish to impress their mothers) and these addictions make them blind to the need of the Goyim. Thus, Jews make terrible decisions and get ejected from their host nation.

If you don't like it, why don't you go back to where you came from.

Ashkenazim have the highest iq of all Jews