Madoka Magica

Lets end the debate now. She was the best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JA3_jHwGnNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She was or she wasn't, who fucking cares.

Homu IS the best girl.

>was

Mami was a beautiful glass figurine filled with so many cracks, the slightest touch would shatter her. By the time Homura's loop begins, she was already too far gone to be saved. Having her head bitten off was the kindest way for her to come to an end.

I mean, she was so worn down, merely the reveal that she was a witch egg was enough for her to start murdering everyone. And that's her level of insanity before even hitting the witchification threshold.

She might as well have been dying of magic cancer. That's how bad her prospects were.

she was a victim of the circumstances since her wish
you can't really blame her

Mami and Kyouko

>Mami and Kyouko

What about them?

They're cute

I agree. She was head and shoulders above the rest. She was also by far the meguca with the most talent.

Reasons why I love Mami-san!
1. She's a girl!
2. I love her!!
3. Mami-san!
4. Uhhhhh

>1. She's a girl!
No, she's a Faberge egg.

>insanity
actually knowing what she did , that did seem like the most logical thing to do.

No, Mami is breast girl.

>ywn be as beautiful as Homura
why live?

>all these Mami threads

She is without a doubt thirdbest girl.

>was
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
my sides are having a fucking fit

it's great, isn't it

About me?

Is madoka the smuggest meduka?

see and give a (You) please.

Fuck off.

yes she is

Fuck off.

dude, Nagisa is so cute!

How do you deal with the crippling truth that she isn't real, lads?

make her real

Fuck off.

she may not be real but your feelings truly are
that's what really matters

>but your feelings truly are
are they?

By acknowledging that she's an overrated slut.

Thats a bit r00d my d00d.
Look what you made Mami do

>mami will never serve you cake and tea

It does hurt.

Do you like TDS?

nys

Yeah, but it's nothing like your image.

It's only one shitposter making them, this person He wants them up so he has a constant safe space to attack and harass people.

How do you like your Mamis?
Regular, thick, or E X T R A T H I C C

Absolutely Disgusting

what do I care for your suffering?
pain, even agony is no more than information before the senses
data fed to the computer of the mind,
the lesson is simple, you have received the information now act on it,
take control of the input and you shall become master of the output

Looks like she's got balls growing outta her chest.

I have a complete Mami folder to try and escape this hell

Find a flaw.

That's a long way to describe masturbation

Your life as a whole.
And are you still playing wow?

No. I stopped. I got bored of playing my class, and didn't really feel like switching mains. Also everyone I knew quit.

What are you up to these days?

Explains why you've been spamming so much more than usually, I suppose.

And I'm doing the same old same old.

kys

Can we just cut the bullshit and stop pretending we think Mami was elite? She was a good magical and all but common... I never once seen her dancing in an arcade while eating candy and I most certainly have sever seen any type of fang in her mouth.

Look at Homura in the background. She pretty much knows she's fucked.

I don't think anybody actually likes boobs shaped like that. I wouldn't touch them with a fork.

Behold normies. This is true power.

Try not to fall in love when she hits you with her smile.

I miss you girl. You seem to leave just before I get here.

I find it cute how all the boys pretend they want Homura and Madoka but they don't realize Kyoko sells the most merchandise in the series. We can all play stupid but in the end we all know who will be ringing the heart bells.

This guy is still pretending to be as cool as me. Impossible to accomplish for anyone.

I, the real Kyoko's l0ve, suck massive nigger dicks while getting fucked by them as well.

She's totally unfuckable. Would brofist at best.

How sad. You hold all this rage inside your heart and yet you can't even see through it all and comprehend that 99% of my posts feature a picture.

Get the fuck out of here bitch. You can't handle this.

>Tripfags arrive
>Thread immediately goes to shit
like pottery

Because I am watching you. Keeping my eye on you to see how much of a bitch you are. I make sure you have the same filename as my images which is why I haven't posted any. It is sad really.

>tripfags
Wew..

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JA3_jHwGnNQ

will it get better when the movie airs?

You are the "tripfag", !Akemi.
Both of these posts are yours. And you are the one making threads shit. And it's funny that you pretend to care about threads while posting crack shit.

I'm just glad you've finally accepted the superiority of Kyoko Sakura and let her invade your heart Kev. If you must become an evil Rosso Phantasma for that to happen I can accept the responsibility.

well hello again crazy guy.

Do you or your favorite magical have what it takes to compete against Kyoko?

Didn't think so punk. Now scram!

How is it crazy to be logical and see through your blatant shitposting?

>you post crack
>crack shits up threads
>in the post you upload crack you try to say you care about thread quality

It's obvious you're just shitposting.

Everybody talks about Homura's resolve but little they mention about Mami's. Can you imagine how terrifying was her first fight against a witch with little to no support from Kyubey (the only "person" she can trust) and without knowing the reach of her powers? She learnt the ways of a magical girl through trial and error and putting her life in danger every single night after her wish. People who call her weak, stupid, dies so easily etc conveniently forget this. This is dishonesty.

If you think that's bad can you even begin to imagine Kyoko's life? I'll admit Mami had it bad but compared to Kyoko she was okay.

Before I forget.

I personally think Kyoko with Rosso is in first btw but I had to make it fair for the other girls.

Kyoko obviously has the best street fashion btw. I wouldn't dare go out in public with any of the clothes the other girls wear but Kyoko actually dresses cute.

If it wasn't for Homura and her time stop I think Kyoko at full power could realistically solo all the girls. Her move set is actually very overpowered although she could easily take Homura 1v1.

Does anyone have this pic w/o the text?
Also Mami has the best mahou shoujo outfit

She's basically an upgraded Aizen from bleach.

I'll agree with that. Her magical girl steem punk is elite but her everyday outfit is bad.

steam*

Thank you very much.

I'm drawing a blank. Did she wear anything that wasn't a school uniform?

In the actual series, no, I don't think so. The only case I can think of is the OP to the recap movies.
Though there's probably plenty of cases in other spinoff stuff, like the pachinkos or whatever.

mami looks so calm and gracious in these shots

There's the OP to Rebellion also. It shows Mami in three different normal outfits.

Ah, makes sense. I've got poor internet skills and can't read nip so that stuff is largely out of my reach.

Her tits look abnormally large in that shot.

There was never a debate famalam.

You must not see very much of Mami. That's pretty much why she has fans.

Reminder Rebellion turns 4 this year and there is no word at all on any form of sequel, the concept movie is also over a year old and not touched on since.

Dead franchise.

I like her for more than that one asset

rebellion was a mistake

Don't you mean two assets?

Shes not much without the ability to clone herself

Undeniably so.

Though Home is most loyal.
Willing to destroy the universe for her one love, and feel no shame in it.

Even without that she can take any magical girl besides Mami.