This is a pretty powerful image

This is a pretty powerful image.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1JebAsI-bM
youtube.com/watch?v=Gvfy7IRF7wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is powerful here? Native Americans were just absolutely slaughtered by whites who came over here. They were sold acres and acres of land for some fucking bracelets that didn't even have any gold in them. whites are barbarians. America is now getting cursed back for their sins.

Yeah and native slauhtered other native for land That's how it worked back then too bad whites had guns and shit faggot

Natives slaughtered the proto niggers.
We wuz pre kangs

>Native Americans were just absolutely slaughtered by whites
and? they slaughtered each other for ages before they knew white men even existed.

When you're capable of taking it back from the world's greatest military and defending it

So powerful

How is a tree supposed to do all that?

>implying natives didn't displace the Europeans that migrated there 10000 years before they did.

bigoted nigger, how dare you impede on solutrean culture.

If activated, this is almonds.

Didn't know Italians discovered America?

>powerful

Oh hi Share Blue slide thread.

I actually agree with this image. Humans were the worst thing to ever happen to North America. America belongs to the trees. Humans get out.

the idiots we know as "The Indians" today won the big lottery when they happened to be discovered by Whites.

If anyone else found them they'd have been wiped out, for real, not fake Holohoax style with camps and millions of "survivors".

By waiting for humans to destroy themselves.

They went to war and they lost. Just like aboriginals lost the war.

>I actually agree with this image. Humans were the worst thing to ever happen to North America. America belongs to the trees. Humans get out.

I would love to have seen the Americas back in the days of the Pleistocene megafauna.

That book cover makes me cringe every time. I have no idea how it got published like that.

If anything, ths thread is mocking the shill threads.

Kek

Biding its time

Indians got wiped out due to their habit of abortion. They didn't live in cities, because as hunter-gathers, that's impossible, and they traveled to get their food. However, they could have had a lot of children and then when Whites arrived, Whites would have been fucked because of the sheer number of Indians. Basically, they lost due to their belief in abortion. Look at the sub-continental Indians, they never got overwhelmed by the English because of a huge population.

And here's a more accurate representation of what it looked like, btw.

They agreed to sell us the land not understanding what it means to buy and sell land. when they figured it out they wanted it back like a bunch of indian givers ;)

You don't explain why you cringe. If you go to the La Brea tar pits, they have bones of the giant sloth, which were walking around California just 10,000 years ago.

And Nigs have BLM.

Because Paraceratherium and Woolly Rhinos are from fucking Asia, not North America.

Appropriate racist song:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1JebAsI-bM

They're actually saying: What are those things? Magical water vessels???

OK. I didn't know that. Someday DNA tech will advance to the stage where we get them back.

100% of this thread doesn't understand this picture

Nah I get it
Took me a minute after I already posted but I got it

Wtf, Paraceratherium is from the Oligocene, 20 million years before the Pleistocene.

>hiding in woods with furs
>Whites come with ships and build settlements

They're actually saying: are those gods?

Yeah, but did you get quads?

Bro dude weed. Everybody on this thread should kys. My self included. Strait up slide thread and u niggers are chatting it up bumping this shit.
Sage you fucking reeeeeeeeeee

Nice quads there bud, but I totally get it
"Leaving" is a pun on trees, which have leaves.
fucking obvious

I get it just fine. Trees in. Humans out. Now.

"Slide thread" is not a thing. Deal with it.

Let's see
>... normalize more degeneracy
The_Donald/PTG, the Alt-Kike, etc. are all guilty of this
>Why does pol hate X?
Trumpcucks and CivNats make "why does pol hate Israel? They're based!" all the fucking time
>There's nothing wrong with Jews
Every time I make a point about Israel, Zionism, or Jewish hegemony I get this response from Trump supporters.
>It's all just edgy satire, right?
If I had a dollar every time a redditor or a cuckistani who asked me that.

So... I guess PTG//T_D has been Shareblue this whole time. Who would've thought.

Islam and Christianity must unite to kill the Big Data and Technological Hegemony, Death to them !

You didn't know the """"Shareblue""""" posters were shitposting redditors and trumpniggers?

Systematic genocide is different from war, yes.

Did you know the US army nearly drove the buffalo to extinction just to starve natives?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gvfy7IRF7wc

I'm tired of our lateralization making us useless.

Sort your own discourse or stop being a hypocrite.

>shitposting
Suuuurrrre.

And white men rape and kill white women. And you all complain about how immigrants rape and kill your women. Sounds like a hypocrite to me.

I'm sorry. Trump and putin shills pretending to be democrats incessantly for literally years on end is quality posting material.

>tumblr_m5ufc4GwJ61qdhsxp.(...).jpg
Wiat a minute.... Are you from tumblr?
Next time remember to change the file name.
I'm not gonna call you a faggot because you pretty much already did that to yourself.

Are you mad?

That you go to tumblr?

WE

I only look at the pictures because I can't read.