Boku no Hero Academia

Is she the "true hero" Stain has been searching for all this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

bakookies.tumblr.com/post/158757615604/boku-no-hero-academia-light-novel-no2
strawpoll.me/12880933
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who the fuck is ?

A true hero, pure of motive and heart.

I want to see Dekus moms reaction when he uses one for all, Animated. I have not read the manga and I don't plan to. anime only until it ends. I can't look at Titans the same way anymore after learning about what they are.

Jesus Christ How Horrifying

Momo is for Mineta.

Momo is for Jirou's one sided love, actually.

Where did you establish this head canon?

She was a true hero for not getting angry at those vigilantes attacking her thinking she was a villain.

whas this a doki-doki moment?

>quirk erasing bullets
Is it knuckle dusters time to shine?

I'm loving this chapter so far

Stop. Kouichi is for Iida and Iida is for him.
>times Kouichi has blushed at Pop Step: 0 even when she was showing him her butt
>times Kouichi has blushed at Iida: literally every scene they are together

From Vigilantes, a hillbilly who is going to join Ingenium's hero agency.

>Class B had two 2-man teams
they never stood a chance

When are they going to move sugar to class B?

Since I saw someone comment about wanting to read the translations of the second Light Novel, I found the tumblr of the person who did them bakookies.tumblr.com/post/158757615604/boku-no-hero-academia-light-novel-no2

I was about to say, it's not like he just picks up any old trash except that's literally what he's doing in that scene.

tsuyu already claimed the class a girls for herself awhile ago

cant wait to see this animated

shouldn't she be getting some kind of medical attention for her prolapse problem instead

is he crying?

Who's ready to see Deku lose an arm?

Nah, she's fine

Like his bro

strawpoll.me/12880933
reposting

>wants to be manly
>cries like a bitch
way to go you pussy

nah

He's in touch with his emotions, user. Thats manly!!!

Look at skelly kid, so friendly

Just look at this face, you call that manly?

The manliest

I swear he's doing this intentionally to joke about yaoi artstyles

Look, he posted it again!!

What would a pro hero sex and drugs party be like?

>implying hiding your emotions is manly

>All the girls talk about getting a bf and sizing up the boys.
>all the boys are probably fucking each other.
What does it mean?

What's Manga of Class 1B's Quirk, and how did it help him get into UA?

I call that cute and manly!! and a face I wouldn't mind fucking

He may be manly, I admit, but he's too soft sometimes. Not hard enough.

>I-it's not like I w-want to hang out with you or anything

their universe is self concious about being a shounen manga

So did he glance at Deku's entire future and is bummed out about it?

He seems like he hates his future sight.

natural progression, user

Man, if I had to choose between having a quirk and being mutant or being quirk less and normal, I'd choose the latter no questions asked.

Crying is actually a healthy way to release emotions, not crying is actually hazardous to mental health in the long run.

I blame the foreign students. They need to go back.

He seems very tired and sad in that panel

mom I told you I'm not a crybaby it's healthy okay

>Look in Someone's future.
>See all the disgusting things he does alone
>See all the gay sex he's going to have.
>Deepest secrets.
>Can psicopolice you, knowing if you're gonna break the law sometime in your life.

His quirk is too powerful to be allowed to exist.
He's going to get bulleted this arch.

I love how it seems like Kirishima has lboobs

Cropped gif when?

>powerful
He has to touch someone. Unless he is king fu jesus, how does it work against villains.

>So did he glance at Deku's entire future
Most likely not. Otherwise he would have had an inkling about them meeting Overhaul and could have planned appropriately. He does seem to carry a heavy burden with his future sight and his trauma trying to predict and "save" All Might may have caused him to restrict how far ahead he view in order to save his own sanity.

Even if his ability loses accuracy the further he looks, wouldn't we all be tempted to peer as far as we can and try to stop anything bad that we see? What would you do if all you saw were more fights where death could be the result?

Can someone explain the theory about how he can see the entirety of someone's lifespan starting with their death that was going around in the last thread? It seemed to me that he only saw the near future during his fight with Deku, even if he could look much farther.

He claims that his predictions always come true, he just can't always tell WHEN he's looking at in the future.

ok, I have a discussion topic for you guys

seeing Aizawa picking Deku up got me thinking, why isn't he running for the next symbol of peace position? In fact why isn't any of the current active pro heroes running for that position, why the students only?

just because All Might have to retire in his 30s (?) that doesn't mean the other pro heroes can't contribute to society pass their 30s

depending on how they take care of their health they can stay active for more 20+ years

Because the other pros don't have balance breaker quirks. It's that simple. They aren't arrogant enough to think they could be a symbol of peace which in itself is kind of an arrogant notion.

Considering that accepting OfA is major change only a young person that hasn't fully worked them self to perfection could adapt to use it.

Pro heroes have perfected themselves, they know their own strengths and weaknesses. To gain the power of OfA would mean that they would need to make drastic changes to properly take advantage of it. That takes time, time that the pro hero doesn't have but the student does.

It's better that a student to grow into OfA.

Why is Hori letting fujoshitters and faggots continue on with their delusions? Why isn't he straight up saying that there are no fags in his manga? Or better yet, have Bakugou and Kirishima act normally around women, you know, blush at them instead of being emotionless numale fags.

The symbol of peace 'position' isn't like Pirate King or Hokage, it's not a real job or title you can gun for. It's a specific role that All Might played as the Superman of the setting, which is more about personality than power.

>why isn't he running for the next symbol of peace position?

Because he and the other pros know that none of them is fit for the symbol of peace position.

All Might spoiled them.

Kirishima has already took notice of women.

this fucking guy I swear
I'd love to see her again

> Or better yet, have Bakugou and Kirishima act normally around women
bakugou doesn't act normally around anyone why would it be different with women

are you one of these muh bad boi with a heart of gold tumblr tier mongoloids

How does that person even work biologically

he doesn't, I don't think.

He's given an hour to sift through a person's entire life. If we say that a person has 60 years to live that means he can spend a minute on each year, 10 seconds on two months, about a second for six days.

He probably has to be pretty fucking fast and messy to find any minute details, only overarching events like a persons death would you be able to find quickly.

Hell, for all we know the reason Nighteye dislikes Deku is not for any personal reasons but that ge saw All Might's future and Deku in it. Maybe he's hoping if he can get rid of Deku and replace him with Mirio All Might's future would change.

She's great.

Your last statement would contrast w/ what Sir said. He said that the future he sees cannot be changed.

Yeah, but then how does his power even help anything? And how does that work when he sees himself in someone's future?

Bakusquad arc when ?

He said he doesn't think it can be changed, and it's pretty fucking obvious he wants to change it for All Might.

He would have rolled over if he thought it was helpless instead of butting heads against him.

I wish there was a chapter about the boys talking about the girls.

I hope she's a recurring character, or even better a member of the vigilante crew.

We kinda had the doorm chapters when the boys (except Todo, Kirishima, Shouji and Satou, who were not interested, and Bakugou, who was asleep) wanted to see the girls doorms

They do act normally around women though.

>or even better a member of the vigilante crew
She's already a pro hero.

How? She's like twelve.

USA hero spinoff when

She has a pro hero license, she's just short.

I wonder if Knuckleduster actually has a quirk, or if he's just a stupid-powerful old guy.

not a very prominent one.
plus, it's not like heroes can't work outside the law themselves.

Kirishima will date Tsuyu and Bakugou will get a very sweet and feminine kohai girlfriend when the second year starts.

I bet he does have a quirk, just something incredibly useless, like being able to spit really far. Then they'll be a fight where that "useless" quirk saves the day.

They literally said he's quirkless and just a crazy old man.

>spinoff
An America arc will probably happen in the main story eventually anyway

he could touch Deku and know where he's going to find the girl, except he can't change the future

So Deku must have found the girl in the first place he looked anyway

it's the old lost keys time travel paradox

Look for your keys in the last place you will look for your keys

I can answer this one, it's because: ur a faguette.

xD

>#1 hero in america is a super weeb samurai hero

No, Aizawa said he is quirkless. However, Aizawa can't turn off mutation quirks, remember?
That seems a little too cheesy, even for this series.

And how do you know, user?

Just a stupid-powerful old guy. He's a great terrible mentor.

STEEEEL SAMURAIIIIII

Loves the local burgers in LA, California

tell me again why isn't mirio literal a better alternative than dekuck

Mirio is a pussy-ass bitch, that's why.