MGTOW General

In EVERY MGTOW thread you get the same discourse:

1) Inexperienced but horny kiddos think every guy just want to fuck anything that moves and the entirety of social interaction revolves around fucking and MGTOWs are fat autistic virgin neckbeards who can't get laid.

2) Actual MGTOWs who are experienced grown men who are warning about the dangers of women + the state vs you, and how you can be easily taken for all you've got.

3) The "Yes, thats right goy - dont reproduce" jew shills - yes JEW SHILLS. The thing (((they))) want you to do is YES reproduce children to a raving tinder psycho / bar slut who will NEVER grow up and you will be raising her as well as your kids until she bails on you and takes half your shit after dragging you through divorce court.

The jew agenda is NOT to stop whites reproducing, its to produce a WEAKER generation with poor parents so the state can become the new parents. No reproduction means no goy-cows for milking. Why the fuck would (((they))) not want a new generation of tax-slaves? (((They))) own the banking system AND the law courts / judicial process.

(((The agenda))) is all about making money from broken individuals from broken families - NOT stopping reproducing.

MGTOW is redpilled because its men refusing to get fucked over by the jew system - and (((they))) are worried. (((They))) are worried that (((they))) have pushed the feminist "high maintenance woman" meme too far and thought men would become pussyfied slaves to nagging bitches and never thought men would just go their own way.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuYdS2Kn-Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=KiODc8vS31U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get some pussy you literal fag cuck

Stop participating in (((the system))).

Unless you want to be a cuck

MGTOW isn't about women. Women cuck you to the system, but MGTOW is about personal sovereignty

STOP COMMENTING
A
G
E

Wow.
Instant JDIF.
Its obvious because any other thread won't get replies for a few minutes - but these appeared straight away.
The more you try the more aware of the shilling we are.

You sound worried that the goys aren't interested in your (((system))) anymore

I have a question to MGTOW, you accept members of any race? Or need to be only white?
t. Asian

Yes marry a roastie, get accused of rape and pay alimony GOYIM!

Just what we need less white people having kids

This

Its not a group that you can join. Each person has their own views. You can be any race - it doesn't matter. The problem is with marriage laws and feminism in the west only because I know western culture. If marriage was bad for men in any other part of the world, I would expect them to go MGTOW also.

MGTOW is about taking steps to preserve your own sovereignty if the society you live in seeks to take advantage of your interest to start a family

this thread smells like unwarranted pride and liberalists.

>2) Actual MGTOWs who are bedroom dwelling NEETs roleplaying as experienced grown men who are warning about the dangers of women + the state vs you, and how you can be easily taken for all you've got.

MGTOW is retarded.

we will defeat you

As I said, Its not aimed at just white people, but any one in any country who is in danger of getting divorce raped.

Its not even about women - its about the state. The problem is women can go crazy and get the state involved, so if you avoid women, you avoid the state.

Tradcon dilenma
>Men are expendable because one man can impregnate many women
>White people are not having kids because some white men wont impregnate women

Pick one

mgtow

The hopeless manchildren are the ones getting married - their wives are their new mothers. Thats why women wonder "where did all the REAL men go?" Because they are still dating the beta dick-thinkers.

MGTOW are completely independent.

>the dangers of women + the state vs you,
This is the only sensible part of the whole movement. you really shouldn't get married

Why this requires an online movement is beyond me though, just redpill people on family courts

Why does this require to not be an online philosophy?

>denying yourself romance is a good idea

You really cant be this stupid can you.

Man who went his own way

make an actual point and I will explain, but I can't argue against childish playground tactics

i dont think it needs a movement in general

I asked you something different tho.

Why does it need to not be a philosophy?

Women are trash and most of Sup Forums cant score.
Nothing wrong with this. I miss old /r9k/.

Damn robots.
Stop pretending this is political. You guys just got lonely talking to other robots on your own board didn't you?

These guys would most likely be dead at 40 from stress-related heart failure had they married.

Its only romance in your mind. The reality is stressy agro aplenty.

The reason MGTOW is such a threat is because it is men threatening to go their own way generally. Not only with regard to women, but in all aspects of society. Its the same ideology as libertarians which seeks to reduce government size and influence, become financially independent and beholden only to the common law.

If men largely start MGTOWing, government will become less relavant - and thats a threat that is not welcome. Hence the anti MGTOW shilling.

I see others as bluepilled betas blundering dick first into shit situations with women because they have no self control and I pity them

hey now, don't you know this is just about ethics in video games?

The problem isn't "too few white people." It's "too many minorities." You're a fucking retard that can't correctly identify problems, so instead you enable modern whores, completely ignoring the fact that sexual promiscuity is literally just as dangerous to civilization as demographic replacement. Birthrates are a red herring, Identitarians need to focus on borders and mainstreamining the idea of repatriation. Even if birthrates miraculously shoot up on the white end (Hint: You won't beat them on quantity, and modern women aren't exactly the best foundation for beating them on quality), you'd still be left with an indigestible population of Blacks, Hispanics or, in the case of Europeans, Arabs, Central Asians and North Africans.

asians invented mgtow with monks, herbivore men, and hikkiomori

Keep fighting the good fight based british MGTOW

Checked

Not MGTOW, but here are some stats to consider:
>Sexual Regulations and Human Behaviour. London: Williams & Norgate ltd., 1933.
>Sex and Culture. London: Oxford University Press, 1934.
>Sexual Regulations and Cultural Behaviour. London: Oxford University Press, 1935.
>Hopousia: Or, The Sexual and Economic Foundations of a New Society, with and introduction by Aldous Huxley. New York: Oskar Piest, 1940.

>Feldman SS, Cauffman E. Your cheatin’ heart: Attitudes, behaviors, and correlates of sexual betrayal in late adolescents. Journal of Research on Adolescence. 1999;9:227–252

>Treas J, Giesen D. Sexual infidelity among married and cohabiting Americans. Journal of Marriage & the Family. 2000;62:48–60.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
>"Having more prior sex partners predicted a higher likelihood of future ESI"

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>Teachman study correlating number of sexual/cohabitational partners with divorce, using 1995 National Survey of Family Growth

psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Sexual restraint in relationship correlated with better relationship quality

It doesn't sound like a philosophy to me, it sounds like a way of life. As though it's telling you what to do

lol'ed at these

There are no mgtows in r9k, all of them are cucks desperately trying to hookup with anyone who goes there and pretends to have a vagina

damn checked

Yeah exactly.
MGTOWs are likely men who have experienced women and prefer to be single and the whighknighting betas are the ones who can't get laid and worship the ground women walk on.

Why does pol not understand this?

nice digits

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuYdS2Kn-Zo

The white knights are the ones who can get laid by letting women walk all over them. They have feminist girlfriends who probably cheat on them and constantly belittle them. They're the classic beta male, not the actual incel.

Maybe a bit of both, but Ive seen this behavior from men with girlfriends and it is always a case of them being totally dominated by their woman.

yeah - true.

Yea, its telling you to do things not based on social pressure. Again, why does it need to not be a way of life?

Being a physically healthy male mammal who "chooses" not to reproduce under the guise of some pathetic sour grapes defense mechanism isn't "nature on your side". You are literally going against nature and are thus; an abomination. You are a biological failure and all the digital distractions won't prevent this objective fact from ringing true.

I wonder if the "MGTOW" champions have even gotten laid or been in a relationship. It's probably a bunch of losers with zero social skills and a complete lack of desirable traits who spend all their time online, upset that women don't notice them.

hmmm, who would have thought women, who want a strong mate to produce healthy children and raise them, wouldn't show interest in a pale, fat, under-achieving, fag who is an embarrassment to their parents and can't even maintain eye contact?

lol yeah, women are just awful. Too bad they can't see through your labyrinth of faults. Better keep embittering yourself by obsessing over the vocal minority SJWs online instead of going outside and meeting real, normal people. You guys are the embodiment of spoiled, disconnected millennials lacking any ambition or natural instinct.

I wonder how many of you are on anti-depressants, have mental health diagnoses, and have poor relationships with your parents? Pretending you are "red-pilled" and superior in your hug box echo chamber is literally all you have. You guys are probably oblivious to how transparent this all is.

All Hail the TRUE 'cucks'. The ones who have been subverted by JIDF postings, convincing them that trying to mate is hopeless. Wake yourself up and go start a family, or be out-bred by Mexicans.

Oh look the idiot who tried to shame a MGTOW yersteday.

No, this is about taking women's rights away, and we are not apologists like GG cucks who like "equality" for men and women.

shaming

Because it's just 'don't get married' because the courts are fucked. I mean after we accept this, isn't that the end of it?

You will need to elaborate.

Anyone can have kids, but in todays society, your kids are not yours to raise - society raises them - and society is really gay.
Your son will most likely "decide" to become your daughter, and your daughter will most likely become a sex craving mega-ho, and your wife will likely support them both for being so brave and courageous.

Also, since the 2008 economic megafuckup, they will never be able to move out and have their own lives anyway.

Literally every "MGTOW champion" are ex-divorcees warning the younger dick-thinkers about the dangers of women and the state. They are older men. Younger men will most likely ignore the more repulsive aspects of women just to get laid.

Personally, I dont have mental health diagnoses and If the (((doctor))) gave me some shit to take - I wouldn't trust it one bit, and I don't think MGTOW would either because MGTOW are independent.

I mean, they're single, right, so they don't have a naggy women DRIVING them crazy.

Your whole post is so uneducated and spergy.

>Wake yourself up and go start a family, or be out-bred by Mexicans.
There are too many Mexicans in the country already, more white people doesn't change that. We need balkanization.

Regardless why would I want to start a family with some non-virgin woman?

This thread is the reason im think about joining a church to find an actual fucking respectable female.

you are not even trying tradcuck.

I really don't want to discourage you, user, and to preface, like I said earlier, I'm not MGTOW, I'm just on the "No Hymen No Diamond" bandwagon. But I've had dismal luck with the Church.

I live in a town that's fairly notable for "Hardline Evangelism." So you'd think it'd be a decent place to meet women, right? Unfortunately, I've attended numerous Churches that are somewhat "extreme" to varying degrees. I've spent time integrating myself into the Young Adult groups, you know, making friends, attending the volunteering sessions, etc. Long story short, I've actually taken a number of girls from these groups out on dates. Even the ones that seem decent, that dress modestly, have good relationships with their fathers, etc. aren't virgins. Every fucking time I drop one because of this fact, I somehow earn the enmity of everyone in the YA group.
>"God forgives"
>"She made a mistake"
>"Let he who is without sin, user!"
etc.
You should do it, simply because that's the only place I can come up with where you even stand a chance of meeting a decent woman, but keep your expectations realistic.

MGTOW is a movement mostly comprised of incels too lazy and stupid to realize that "Just being yourself" has always been pure bullshit. The only motivation they had to better themselves was pussy and after being rightfully turned down they break. They think dating and real human interaction works in the same way a videogame does, where just because you put a bit of effort you deserve a reward.
Get over yourselves you defeatist faggots.

Dont find happiness.
Dont experience fatherhood.
Live alone, die alone.
>Gee i wonder whose behnd these MGTOW subversion threads?

My grandfather died with 89. My grandparents loved each other. Recently an 87 year okd woman got her bag stolen. She hold it tight and the robber beat her and dragged her across the street until another witness came.
She has no face abymore her skin hung from her face. Cops cried when they saw that.
A man was robbed and kicked so badly his spine broke.
If mgtow have no children they will be replaced by migrants and non of you will have time to take care of your hobbies for you'll be too busy being dead or a cripple.
No need to marry but not having children is a very dumb idea.
Its also almost only white men who are so autistic. All other races dont fall for that. Mgtow supporter support white genocide or suicide.

Starting to sound like MGTOW's are just the male equivalent of a feminist.Disgusting

gee its almost like civilization was designed to fall to the barbaric hordes. ive realized ive been born in the wrong time and don't care to go after women. why would I support a system that is falling hard and fast? I am 23 years old and ive always been alone and I have gotten used to it

The problem isn't "too few white people" Hans, it's too many minorities. Even if white birthrates soar in the years to come, there's going to be a hostile fifth column in white countries. We don't need birthrates, we need to cut immigration, send refugees back, mainstream repatriation as a solution, and (in the case of America) balkanization around rough racial lines.

Regardless, why would I want to opt in a shitty system to have kids with some whore that isn't a virgin?

Im not as stricked as that, i don't care if they are virgins (hypocrite). Just want a girl the same age as me without a kid and that doesnt go to bars or clubs.

Why am I a hypocrite for wanting a virgin? Regardless, previous partner count is highly predictive of likelihood to cheat and/or divorce, see:
If your standards are that low though, you might have a decent run at church.

youtube.com/watch?v=KiODc8vS31U

No im saying i would be

What makes you think you won't have any friends if you stay single, unless you're projecting really hard right now?

Oh look its the boomers/genX armchair nationalists. If someone attacks a strong young white man like me like they attack a woman or an old man they will regret it. That is why it doesnt happen.

You should not fight for a system but for your country if you love it and if you have respect for your anecstors. Governments come and go but the mountains, the forests, the plains, the rivers and lakes, your homeland it will always be there and alliw you and the next generations to live - or you fuck it up and flush it (including your own life and future) down the toilett because you're butthurt.
Btw you will never hurt the government anyway.

lmao

Google "Boomer/Gen armchair nationalists X vs millenial neets/mgtows" for my answer you old shit.

somewhere along the lines my ancestors fucked up and now I get to experience the results of that fuck up. there is no reason for me to the continue the fuck up and I will just die alone with no children

90 year old people are from a different time. Relationships weren't getting subverted by (((media)))

And why are there minorities? Because we need them because our birt rates are too low.
And why can migrants behave as they want? Not enough local young men.
Because the birth rates are too low.
And it will get worse. Do mgtow really think they will live like Hugh Heffner just for not having a girlfriend?

No - its the complete opposite.
Your assertion is way to simplistic which reflects upon you rather than MGTOWs

well, Im not jewish so your theory has failed instantly. The (((system))) is their system and women will cuck you to it.

Mgtow are against that and not advocating that you get cucked to ANY system since MGTOW don't have a system of their own for you to get cucked to

Old shit is gonna a terrible death in a world of his making. Observe his desperate empty words as his doom approaches.

Also, if you depend on someone else for happiness, you are the sad one.
I feel sorry for you

No, there are minorities because neoliberals and their corporate donors think replacement migration is a solution to a problem that automation could have solved at far less cost. Migrants are doing what they want, not because of "lack of local young men," but because the government allows them to and viciously punishes any response FROM local young men.

But even if birthrates increase, you still have all of these nonwhites polluting your country. They have to go, regardless of whether birthrates increase or not. That's where nationalists should be focused. Not on coaxing young men into overlooking the past escapades of women and marrying them, to participate in a system that's fundamentally stacked against them.

But again, why should ANY man, marry a girl who isn't a virgin?

Immigration has only to do with keeping wages low. They can behave as they want because they dont speak the language and police arent concerned with dealing with them unless they break the COMMON LAW, ie. theres an actual victim.

The truth is women need strong men in their lives because a women left alone to be in a leadership position will act like a child. I think 99% of women can never make the same decision making as men.

Kel. I'm an actual paid shill (my area is not really Sup Forums and I'm not working today) and it's hillarious to see how wrongly you think we care about mgtow

How does one become an actual paid shill?

Its hillarious that you think mgtows give a shit about what you think.

I'm in my late 20s. If I was old I wouldn't care maybe but for me I want a future